LG GM750 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.4
7.3

> In reply to raian @ 2010-10-19 19:40 from PRP3 - click to readTotally Agreed With You Mr. Raian…Sometimes It’s Simply Too Much To Have A Tolerance Of Your Nerves… But A Robust Cell Phone Without A Doubt…

• 2011-01-22 07:45
  • PxpF

> In reply to john @ 2011-01-04 20:53 from nDQP - click to readI agree. This is the most user-unfriendly phone I have ever used. Between the windows and LG interface, i didn't know what was happening at any given time.
Symbian for me, until Windows and LG get it right.

• 2011-01-20 11:47
  • Nxsf

rom 512, ram 256

• 2011-01-06 20:40
  • mnSm

I use this phone from 1 year, and I say it is the worst phone that I ever had. All functions are good, is solid and resistent, but the touch screen is a bad joke. After several rounds of nerves, when I wanted to dial a phone number or to write a SMS, but it's the answer to the stylus touches were chaotic, I decided to use the "smart"-phone only as FM radio receiver and camera (apropos, the pictures are not a measure of it 's large 5 Mpcs sensor), because to use it as a phone is nearly impossible, and you raise adrenaline. The touch screen is absolutely an aberation of the LG engineers.

• 2011-01-04 20:53
  • nDQP

Is the best phone I ever bought much better than the new iphone I had to bin.

• 2010-12-11 20:36
  • nGSB

much better than the new iphone

• 2010-12-11 20:34
  • nGSB

very good phone to me.

• 2010-12-11 16:06
  • uHZP

Unexpectedly wonderful phone!!! Much better than i-phone and includes everythink you need! I loaded it with many free applications for Windows Mobile and is like a sort of laptop. My device works great for over a year. Others, perhaps, were not so lucky and tha t explains their poor reviews...Anywa, im a fan of LG from now on!!!!

• 2010-12-04 22:49
  • phGf

Verry good phone.

• 2010-11-29 20:07
  • 3cpJ

good till now....but the screen allignmet is not so good but a very powerful and user friendly phone

• 2010-10-19 19:40
  • PRP3

Fabulous piece of Gadget. Cheaper and for now better than the i-Phone. Guys its time we start looking at other products like this LG Smart phone, its cheaper and I think for me, out performs the i-Phone "qoute I said OUT Perform and not shine, coz people will buy the i-Phone as a BRAND. 9/10 for LG Smart phone.

• 2010-10-18 12:12
  • MfxH

worst phone have ever used!!!!!!!!!!
do not buy it........

• 2010-10-11 01:58
  • vagc

well my cousin use this phone to emulate psx game!
Very nice!

• 2010-10-08 06:15
  • t7X2

Hi, i was just wondering does the GPS on this phones cost money to use?

• 2010-10-04 07:26
  • wvSV

how do I get the GPS to work?

• 2010-09-30 03:49
  • UFAf

The LG GM750 very nice and powerfull smart phone, has a good speed if you put an addtional fast memory. And it is very cheap device. The counterpart is nokia x6 but LG GM750 has the half price.

• 2010-09-17 12:30
  • uAi8

Hi, I'm a newbie to such a 'big' phone - bought with the original intention to read articles downloaded from my computer.
Have tried to download a version of the bible at Go-Bible (at present under MY DOCS) which is a Java ME application, but it apparently does not work with Java SE.
Please can someone help with proper advice to download a working bible application.
Thanks, Kukkie

• 2010-08-16 14:31
  • fwtW

Great phone, has everything , only con - it is not touch responsive as my old HTC

• 2010-08-13 13:39
  • 3nU1

best phone ever!!!what iphone,nokia n8,samsung galaxy s,this is the one!! not joking!!

• 2010-08-12 20:59
  • nDTX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-07-10 02:51 from ncEj - click to readhi there.yes you are right.....ive got the phone nw from jan,but then i droped it o they said that it will cost 2500 to fix.so just went and got a new 1....pitty on mtn you dny have gps

• 2010-07-30 09:32
  • fsC6
Total of 199 user reviews and opinions for LG GM750.