LG GM750 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.4
7.3

i bought the phone in december 2010 and after configuring internet services the phone gets upgrade automatically and goes to vodafone live instead of internet explorer ,and till now the phone has been to service center 3 times in a row just for the month of january and is still not good for use with internet explorer.for my opinion it,s the very bad phone on the market nowadays and i would prefer nokia c7 .i should gently said to people who wants to have this phone to kindly check all it,s funtions before purchase.

• 2011-01-30 12:35
  • Nv1x

> In reply to raian @ 2010-10-19 19:40 from PRP3 - click to readTotally Agreed With You Mr. Raian…Sometimes It’s Simply Too Much To Have A Tolerance Of Your Nerves… But A Robust Cell Phone Without A Doubt…

• 2011-01-22 07:45
  • PxpF

> In reply to john @ 2011-01-04 20:53 from nDQP - click to readI agree. This is the most user-unfriendly phone I have ever used. Between the windows and LG interface, i didn't know what was happening at any given time.
Symbian for me, until Windows and LG get it right.

• 2011-01-20 11:47
  • Nxsf

rom 512, ram 256

• 2011-01-06 20:40
  • mnSm

I use this phone from 1 year, and I say it is the worst phone that I ever had. All functions are good, is solid and resistent, but the touch screen is a bad joke. After several rounds of nerves, when I wanted to dial a phone number or to write a SMS, but it's the answer to the stylus touches were chaotic, I decided to use the "smart"-phone only as FM radio receiver and camera (apropos, the pictures are not a measure of it 's large 5 Mpcs sensor), because to use it as a phone is nearly impossible, and you raise adrenaline. The touch screen is absolutely an aberation of the LG engineers.

• 2011-01-04 20:53
  • nDQP

Is the best phone I ever bought much better than the new iphone I had to bin.

• 2010-12-11 20:36
  • nGSB

much better than the new iphone

• 2010-12-11 20:34
  • nGSB

very good phone to me.

• 2010-12-11 16:06
  • uHZP

Unexpectedly wonderful phone!!! Much better than i-phone and includes everythink you need! I loaded it with many free applications for Windows Mobile and is like a sort of laptop. My device works great for over a year. Others, perhaps, were not so lucky and tha t explains their poor reviews...Anywa, im a fan of LG from now on!!!!

• 2010-12-04 22:49
  • phGf

Verry good phone.

• 2010-11-29 20:07
  • 3cpJ

good till now....but the screen allignmet is not so good but a very powerful and user friendly phone

• 2010-10-19 19:40
  • PRP3

Fabulous piece of Gadget. Cheaper and for now better than the i-Phone. Guys its time we start looking at other products like this LG Smart phone, its cheaper and I think for me, out performs the i-Phone "qoute I said OUT Perform and not shine, coz people will buy the i-Phone as a BRAND. 9/10 for LG Smart phone.

• 2010-10-18 12:12
  • MfxH

worst phone have ever used!!!!!!!!!!
do not buy it........

• 2010-10-11 01:58
  • vagc

well my cousin use this phone to emulate psx game!
Very nice!

• 2010-10-08 06:15
  • t7X2

Hi, i was just wondering does the GPS on this phones cost money to use?

• 2010-10-04 07:26
  • wvSV

how do I get the GPS to work?

• 2010-09-30 03:49
  • UFAf

The LG GM750 very nice and powerfull smart phone, has a good speed if you put an addtional fast memory. And it is very cheap device. The counterpart is nokia x6 but LG GM750 has the half price.

• 2010-09-17 12:30
  • uAi8

Hi, I'm a newbie to such a 'big' phone - bought with the original intention to read articles downloaded from my computer.
Have tried to download a version of the bible at Go-Bible (at present under MY DOCS) which is a Java ME application, but it apparently does not work with Java SE.
Please can someone help with proper advice to download a working bible application.
Thanks, Kukkie

• 2010-08-16 14:31
  • fwtW

Great phone, has everything , only con - it is not touch responsive as my old HTC

• 2010-08-13 13:39
  • 3nU1

best phone ever!!!what iphone,nokia n8,samsung galaxy s,this is the one!! not joking!!

• 2010-08-12 20:59
  • nDTX
Total of 200 user reviews and opinions for LG GM750.