LG GS390 Prime - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.7
5.5
5.6

this phone is not worth the money.you can not download pitchures to your pc.you can not ge into any apps.verry bad.

• 2014-02-08 08:31
  • 4MPR

it not 1 year since i got this phone as a present and it the worst present i have ever gotten, all i can do is answer the phone, cant diel a # cont read my mail it the worst buy ever, now i hat touch phone, i hate lg prime phone and i believe it a ripoff

• 2014-01-20 01:45
  • kaJn

i bought this mobile phone 2yrs back n evn my bf got the sme but aftr usin for 1 year it was vry diffecult to type msgs cnt evn oprte and at lst both the mobile phne end up with a blank screen so since dan I HATE USING TOUCH SCREEN MOBILE :(

• 2013-08-01 07:02
  • Mfx9

Hmm, everytime i insert my memory card. My files on my memory card does not show up. It just adds up memory on my phone.

• 2013-05-22 07:49
  • th9c

How can you use my songs as my ring tone

• 2013-05-13 21:46
  • wMHH

Its says tri band i.e. 850/1800/1900 but my supplier tells me that it is Quad Band can anybody help me in that.

• 2013-03-14 21:49
  • saKW

my touchscreen became insensitive after downloading some music from the internet but it became at least after formatting my phone but it still isnt upto how it was before...what could be the problem?

• 2012-10-04 14:31
  • fnAV

i want ringtone formate ......

• 2012-08-31 21:54
  • utiQ

this phone is standard featured nd for me this is a low priced good working phone.touch pad is so sensative nd love 2 use it nd u can use ringtones if the smaller then 300 kb size.

• 2012-05-21 19:35
  • u4gD

I think this is a great phone I love AT&T they have great service in my area. I never lose service the only thing I dont like about it is that you cant whatch videos or youtube on it ):

• 2012-05-11 01:44
  • GG2x

i just cant use any song apart from the ones on the phone as my ringtone.

• 2012-04-19 13:36
  • Nw8x

I Hate This Phone. First after 3 months my touch screen goes out and they told me they could only give me a refurbished phone.I was not Happy.and they could not download my pic and music to my flash drive after i called and asked if they could save my stuff if my phone was not fixable the guy told me yes he would be glad too. so i lost pictures of my family and my children. then 2 months after that the screen goes out again but they fixed it. now it is out again and i have to have it replaced. Please anyone looking at this phone do not buy it it is junk and i hate it.and it will take 2o mins to send a text to another person even if they are in the room with you. I am very unhappy but cannot afford to buy a different phone.

• 2012-04-05 06:20
  • qTXM
  • F

How do you disable the at&t web access am in Africa where there is no at&T service?

• 2012-03-26 01:00
  • 0uMi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-01-12 22:15 from 4QSE - click to readif ur screen stops working bang the phone on the side on a table and it will work ive done it

• 2012-02-01 05:28
  • kVF8

what is the OS for this phone.. I want to download games...

• 2012-01-22 06:56
  • uSM{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 12:08 from N7AQ - click to readIt do support Audio and Video

• 2011-12-04 05:15
  • Iuxn

one of the best fones ive had i still have it right now I LOVE THE TOUCH SCREEN i can txt supa fast and one a couple bad thing'

• 2011-11-29 17:54
  • 0iHq

this is da worst phone i hve evr used and i hve changed its touch pad twice in da last 5 months

• 2011-11-27 06:15
  • t@xs

This is one of the worst touch screen phones I've ever seen. Please run away when u see it! I had to change my touch screen twice just within six months. You can't use a full track as your ring tone, it doesn't also support any video & audio formats. Don't buy it!

• 2011-11-24 12:08
  • N7AQ
Total of 54 user reviews and opinions for LG GS390 Prime.