LG GT500 Puccini - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.6
7.7

How much built in memory does this thing have? and does it have responsive or resistive touchscreen? Looks like it will be somewhat in prize range huh? cuz I do not wanna waste to much money though I've recently bought a computer for gaming =P

• 2009-08-23 17:23
  • m}yx

Personally I think the phone looks great, however I don't get why they keep up with the measure of 3 inch display... I think it's kind of small and would like 3,2-3,5 inches instead. Never tried the A-class UI before though but I think it will suit me pretty well cuz the S-class looks somewhat confusing and a little to much...

• 2009-08-23 17:13
  • m}yx

Hi! Does anyone have this phone? I would like to know how good is the touch screen,camera and video recording quality please.I'm not sure if I should by this phone or wait a few months more until a new phone comes along as I don't have money to waste, especially if you are on a budget! I need an all round phone that will last.
Also, does anyone know the USA equivalent of this phone as I want to have a look at the manual. I looked at LG and there is no manual available.

• 2009-08-20 20:46
  • mX@7

> In reply to Rip @ 2009-08-13 16:20 from G2GS - click to readthe difference between s-class and a-class is it's appearance (of course). s-class offer cube-like shortcuts for widgets, multimedia, contact, and shortcuts. a-class not, but it still offer widgets and shortcuts. and we can say a-class is cheaper from s-class

• 2009-08-20 15:48
  • wrax

I think i will buy this phone, even A-class UI is not as good as S-Class UI

• 2009-08-20 15:44
  • wrax

Well this phone is very good if you look what it offers and price. Wifi, excellent camera, gps. In real it's quite thin and ellegant and touchscreen is very good (personally I think is better than Nokia 5800).

• 2009-08-18 22:52
  • 3qS4

to be honest i think it looks very ugly... the lg cookie is a very attractive phone with not alot of features but this has lots of features and if you wanted to choose between the phones, i would choose this one.

• 2009-08-18 21:44
  • mptr

im think that this phone is nothing like lg cookie because this phone have much better touch screen , u can put in phone new themes , 5 mp camera with stabilizator , smile shuter led and one front camera for vieo call , wifi and 3G network , gps ect .. one thing is only similar , and that is thing that both phones have touch screen ..

• 2009-08-18 14:56
  • 0xeQ

nothing new.... all the phone companies are now fooling people by just changing the exterior of the handsets.........

• 2009-08-18 08:31
  • Fvkv

i dont like LG before, but when i try Cookie, im impressed with it's simplicity and user friendly fone. it's my first time to have LG fone but it never gave me hard time using it. LG makes a good fone!

• 2009-08-17 17:33
  • 3Yei

seems its like the cookie but with a 5 mp camera.......

• 2009-08-15 07:51
  • N7aH

i like LG phone i think they very good in feature and value, design are very attractive and handy.

• 2009-08-15 07:26
  • PEdx

Not bad design...but overall..I don like LG's phones

• 2009-08-14 08:33
  • ibpL

Hey, what's the difference between S and A class UIs?? Is A-class like a cheap version of S-class????

• 2009-08-13 16:20
  • G2GS
Total of 94 user reviews and opinions for LG GT500 Puccini.