LG GT550 Encore - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.6
5.4
5.4

I´ve installed an app that needs to connect through APN GPRS, but a message appears telling "Restricted API acces for this app" can I change java settings to allow all installed app use the APN resource network ?

• 2014-06-13 15:51
  • PbvV

someone should tell me how to use whatsapp on this phone.

• 2014-02-10 17:21
  • r3He

> In reply to chandni @ 2013-12-07 05:52 from 9xJf - click to readis whatsapp compatible to this phone?

• 2014-01-24 20:26
  • kaKx

can i use whats app in this fone

• 2013-12-07 05:52
  • 9xJf

Can I receive my what's app on this phone

• 2013-11-22 17:48
  • Q{ki

how do i access the wifi

• 2013-08-21 23:29
  • 8fE4

> In reply to jin @ 2013-06-22 00:21 from fsTx - click to readwhy i can not get whats app in my phone

• 2013-08-09 11:13
  • N9QM

can u help me how to unclock a pin

• 2013-07-30 16:33
  • JG$f

why cant my lg download whatsapp?
why dont my lg have a store for downloading

• 2013-06-22 00:21
  • fsTx

I need to know if anyone had that experience with their Lg encore and if there is any solution. My phone was working properly but suddenly when the phone rings, the screen goes black thou you can hear it ringing so you are unable to answer the phone, as it is fully touch screen.

• 2013-06-07 14:53
  • QPGd

pls i want to download watapp and set browser n hw will i do tht

• 2013-05-29 22:52
  • f0Dk

If you are stuck with GT550, Okay. Otherwise do not buy it. UC Browser Cloud Signed version for Java mobiles works Okay for browsing, but downloads are possible only through the native browser & you cant change the security settings as the options are simply not there. The phone memory is insuficient for higher versions.
I found that the OS is 'Nucleus OS'.
I have installed Albite Reader for Java, but cannot browse in it to the .epub books I copied to my phone. Maybe security issues and you cannot change the settings. Any solutions ?

• 2013-04-28 21:32
  • uvhP

What kind of system it runs?
and does it support Middle East language ?
Thanks

• 2013-04-07 03:15
  • 7A8J

is it android and if so can it be up dated to gingerbread or the other one,ice cream sandwich i think it is?

• 2013-03-15 00:39
  • vxxc

> In reply to zameer @ 2013-02-22 15:00 from rKv5 - click to readwhere can i buy this kind of phone in the Philippines?

• 2013-03-14 10:28
  • vaNH

i have this phone can some tell me how to download files from this phone using uc browser. i cant download files with this phone . and the worst thing is that most of the at&t functions do not work. help me please.

• 2013-02-22 15:00
  • rKv5

• 2013-02-22 14:56
  • rKv5

Its ok. ive had this phone for a while, the touch screen is kinda hard to press onto and it presses the wrong thing all the time. the camera is alright, i havent had many phones and this is one of the better ones. i ran out of space pretty quick. the good news is that the messaging works great! its threaded nicley and its very easy to understand. some more sad news, there is no passcode lock so people can easliy get onto ur phone. other than that its a very usable phone and i would reccommed getting it for a short term time. its definitly not a long term cell phone. ive had mine for about 7 months and im thinking about getting a new one. it still works well but i dropped it and there is a black mark that wont go away. i wonder if that happens all the time. ohhhh ya and another thing if you drop it, it scratches up pretty easily so beware if your a clutz like me. and also, unless you drop this baby off the efiel tower, it wont shatter, ive dropped it probs a million times and it just is a little scratched. :) so yes i would reccommend it.

• 2013-02-15 23:08
  • 4Vgb

down loaded but cant set ringtone lg gt550

• 2013-02-05 02:17
  • N99X
Total of 68 user reviews and opinions for LG GT550 Encore.