LG GT550 Encore - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.9
5.7
5.7

Although, I love the features and the ease of use, I reluctantly need to select another phone. The standby time is not 240h and the talk time is about 2 hrs not 3hrs. All I wanted was a messaging phone. My first was LG Vu CU950 - which after time was just killing batteries. I have replaced it with the LG GT550. I'm just done with messaging phones and LG in general.

• 2015-03-17 19:08
  • 4qPw

it cant download whats app. There is no software to upgrade the phone so that the user can at least of all the things get whats app. Seriously thats all i want. Cant they do something to fix it!

• 2015-03-08 22:01
  • jxXT

I´ve installed an app that needs to connect through APN GPRS, but a message appears telling "Restricted API acces for this app" can I change java settings to allow all installed app use the APN resource network ?

• 2014-06-13 15:51
  • PbvV

someone should tell me how to use whatsapp on this phone.

• 2014-02-10 17:21
  • r3He

> In reply to chandni @ 2013-12-07 05:52 from 9xJf - click to readis whatsapp compatible to this phone?

• 2014-01-24 20:26
  • kaKx

can i use whats app in this fone

• 2013-12-07 05:52
  • 9xJf

Can I receive my what's app on this phone

• 2013-11-22 17:48
  • Q{ki

how do i access the wifi

• 2013-08-21 23:29
  • 8fE4

> In reply to jin @ 2013-06-22 00:21 from fsTx - click to readwhy i can not get whats app in my phone

• 2013-08-09 11:13
  • N9QM

can u help me how to unclock a pin

• 2013-07-30 16:33
  • JG$f

why cant my lg download whatsapp?
why dont my lg have a store for downloading

• 2013-06-22 00:21
  • fsTx

I need to know if anyone had that experience with their Lg encore and if there is any solution. My phone was working properly but suddenly when the phone rings, the screen goes black thou you can hear it ringing so you are unable to answer the phone, as it is fully touch screen.

• 2013-06-07 14:53
  • QPGd

pls i want to download watapp and set browser n hw will i do tht

• 2013-05-29 22:52
  • f0Dk

If you are stuck with GT550, Okay. Otherwise do not buy it. UC Browser Cloud Signed version for Java mobiles works Okay for browsing, but downloads are possible only through the native browser & you cant change the security settings as the options are simply not there. The phone memory is insuficient for higher versions.
I found that the OS is 'Nucleus OS'.
I have installed Albite Reader for Java, but cannot browse in it to the .epub books I copied to my phone. Maybe security issues and you cannot change the settings. Any solutions ?

• 2013-04-28 21:32
  • uvhP

What kind of system it runs?
and does it support Middle East language ?
Thanks

• 2013-04-07 03:15
  • 7A8J

is it android and if so can it be up dated to gingerbread or the other one,ice cream sandwich i think it is?

• 2013-03-15 00:39
  • vxxc

> In reply to zameer @ 2013-02-22 15:00 from rKv5 - click to readwhere can i buy this kind of phone in the Philippines?

• 2013-03-14 10:28
  • vaNH

i have this phone can some tell me how to download files from this phone using uc browser. i cant download files with this phone . and the worst thing is that most of the at&t functions do not work. help me please.

• 2013-02-22 15:00
  • rKv5

• 2013-02-22 14:56
  • rKv5
Total of 70 user reviews and opinions for LG GT550 Encore.