LG GU230 Dimsun - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.9
5.7
5.7

I have this for 2 months now I think.
And I'm buying another one, because when there's daylight I have some problems reading what's on my screen, it's not a really bright screen. I'm really annoyed with it.
My friend has a samsung, and you can read anything even when there's a lot of light.

• 2010-08-22 19:50
  • p@pY

the model of this phone is 220 or 230 am confuse???

but net facility is too bad there is no sign up for any social networking site,this phone can't dwnlad the file more than 1 mb

• 2010-08-18 15:13
  • s8Hc

I've bought it in Belgium for 70. I think it's a little bit too expensive...
It's a good phone, but sometimes it's slow... And I really hate slow phones :p
But the buttons are good, they're big and there's a bit space between them. I can text fast with it.

• 2010-08-17 11:52
  • p@nt

I bought this cell and is a WASTE. itself off when I realize already sleeping, not turn the power button, I have to remove the battery and replacing it to turn, but after a while and is again off.

I just left the service center to see what they give me solution

PD. indeed, in the service center noticed that the only row that had people is precisely the window of LG, never again to buy some of this brand

• 2010-08-11 20:08
  • F6b$

> In reply to krishna @ 2010-06-04 11:03 from utrv - click to readhi yesterday i also brought the lggu220.can u tell me how to listen music while messaging with this phone.plz plz help me,if u know the answer please post it to my mail (pradusha09@gmail.com)
thanks in advance

• 2010-08-09 13:43
  • v{U7

> In reply to rajendra @ 2010-06-27 12:45 from tUXt - click to readhey i yesterday brought the lggu220.can any one tell me how to listen music while messaging with this phone.plz plz help me,if u know the answer please post it to my mail (pradusha09@gmail.com)
thanks in advance

• 2010-08-09 13:38
  • v{U7

i m total disapoited with this phone with 2 reasons.
1.this phone has been hanging when i use blootooth.
2.softwere is very slow according to our speed.
after thies problem this phone is very stylish & good looking.plz do some thing about this.
bhanu pratap
voice- +91 9560894053

• 2010-08-07 14:28
  • vIHC

> In reply to nadim @ 2010-07-29 20:26 from 3xKn - click to readaccording to LG product datasheet, this model does not support GPS, though some other sites said that this model supports GPS-AGPS! what do you think!

• 2010-08-01 10:47
  • fq2Y

It worth its price, battery life, friendly menues, good look and design. almost everything you need in cell phone at a very affordable price. but I dont know why LG made it without GPS support

• 2010-08-01 10:42
  • fq2Y

here is a brief review of this phone...first i can say it is a great value for money. Those who want a phone running for several days without charging should buy this one. I charged it once and it kept running for eight days although I used it heavily, including talking, listening to music and writing messages...battery life is amazing and i never seen a handset on the market having such a long batery life as this phone. as for other features, camera and MP3 are average but screen is very bright, clear and beautiful...buttons are quite big, clear and well placed...memory on board is only around seven mb but there is an external one which can be as big as 8 gb...phone has radio which let you record favourite songs and video recording is not bad...this is a budget phone but i think is one of the best handsets in terms of value for money...
it has some disadvantages but those who care for a long battery life and a simple budget phone can go for this one without hesitation..
any one who has a question can ask me
thanks

• 2010-07-29 20:26
  • 3xKn

It's a great mobile i bought it two weeks ago and i loved it it has a built-in mp3 splitter and you can record from the radio player.The camera quality is not bad but you can't zoom in the high quality mode the mp3 player is pretty good and it's java processor is pretty good.The sound quality is pretty good and the speaker is loud after all it's a good piece of value for money

• 2010-07-28 22:39
  • fsg3

i will bay it its ok or no

• 2010-07-25 22:26
  • 3LAC

> In reply to ramero @ 2010-07-13 23:20 from nxRE - click to readI tried to install LGPC Suite on my computer (Windows XP), but it does'nt work. After going to www.lgmobile.com I get the order to select the language. After that no "Manual & Software" and no LG PC Suite installer appear. Could you help me? My principal interest on buying the GU230 is to connect the mobile withe my computer. Thanks.

• 2010-07-19 17:53
  • ngan

> In reply to Maged @ 2010-07-19 02:30 from fvKF - click to readis themes downloadable in this mobile??????????

• 2010-07-19 17:29
  • vGxm

I bought this phone from about a week .. its v.good phone comparing to its price .. everything is good on it .. not bad or v.good .. but its designe is AWESOME ... I LIKED THE PHONE BTW

• 2010-07-19 02:30
  • fvKF

bought phone for 66 euros in holland. am mostly happy with it but sometimes it stagnates en doesn't respond any more before i take out battery. it happens when you make a photo sometimes and when you load the sd card. Hoping it's just starting problemens.

• 2010-07-17 11:00
  • mZ7I

> In reply to hopeday @ 2010-06-25 15:32 from ftKH - click to read...hi,just simply download LG PC Suite III and follow the instructions,very simple, very effective pc suite,realy good...

• 2010-07-13 23:20
  • nxRE

how do i change settings from german into english?

• 2010-07-13 19:51
  • 0FqR

> In reply to joetan @ 2010-07-06 13:11 from PSvP - click to readSettings, Display, Font gives you the opportunity to change to large letters.

• 2010-07-12 22:41
  • myaG

> In reply to joetan @ 2010-07-06 13:11 from PSvP - click to readit is in options uder font

• 2010-07-12 14:40
  • 0x9a
Total of 147 user reviews and opinions for LG GU230 Dimsun.