LG Intuition VS950 - user opinions and reviews

6.2

Look the newest post

• 2014-04-18 08:44
  • LuRJ

To use the intuition on gsm networks you should followvthe next steps:

1.- Need to be rooted, if tou are not rooted use framaroot with gandalf exploit

2.- Use a root explorer or a buld.prop editor and change a line on it:

ro.build:target_operator=VZW

TO THIS:

ro.build:target_operator=OPEN

this line apear twice on buld.prop so bu shure to modify both

3.- install NETWORK by Philipp Mangelow from playstore its free

4. Turn off yoyr device insert your gsm simcard, and turn on again the device.

5.- once your booted, open NETWORK and change network type to WCDMA PREFERED, now you should be using gsm... to get data working just set you APN on mobile network settings

**This steps, are for JELLYBEAN, IF YOU ARE ON ICE CREAM SANDWICH just install NETWORK an change network type dont need modify build.prop or be rooted***

If this help you, you can paypal donate me to seguimientomerida@gmail.com

• 2014-04-17 19:47
  • LuRJ

Looking for a cover for it like a wallet..where can i find it..

• 2014-04-09 08:52
  • qnZG

> In reply to tomik101 @ 2014-02-20 16:01 from 4r8x - click to readplease help me.i need system/user/keylayout synaptics_ts.kl contents for keymapping as accidently it got changed.just please send me the keylayout for the four capacitive touch controls.please help me.
thanks!!

• 2014-03-22 19:11
  • 7tPp

> In reply to hamza @ 2014-02-19 18:10 from sp8i - click to readHow do i contact you person that say you can help me unlock it do u have an email or something?

• 2014-02-20 16:01
  • 4r8x

> In reply to AAKASHPSP @ 2013-05-17 11:27 from KA4x - click to readHow can I unlock my phone please

• 2014-02-19 18:10
  • sp8i

> In reply to AAKASHPSP @ 2013-05-17 11:27 from KA4x - click to readHow do you unlock it?

• 2014-02-18 22:04
  • 4r8x

> In reply to AAKASHPSP @ 2013-05-17 11:27 from KA4x - click to readSo how do you unlock the intuition?

• 2014-02-15 01:33
  • jBuy

> In reply to AAKASHPSP @ 2013-05-17 11:27 from KA4x - click to readhello u said u can unlock the lg intuition?

• 2014-01-02 21:36
  • 4DyK

> In reply to fernd @ 2013-11-27 05:28 from jBuY - click to readSorry, but this version LG intuition device will only work on Verizon in the U.S. There is an unlocked gsm version of this phone. It is available unlocked to be used on other carriers like At&t and T-Mobile. It is called LG Optimus Vu. Both phones are exactly identical. The only difference is one runs on Cdma network and is locked. The other runs on gsm and is factory unlocked and can run on At&t or T-mobile I have the unlocked version and use T-mobile. Hope this his helps. God Bless!!!

• 2013-11-28 08:17
  • 0a@r

> In reply to dabossladi @ 2013-11-01 05:59 from 0cNZ - click to readWhere's the search button?

• 2013-11-28 05:39
  • 4xfW

> In reply to AAKASHPSP @ 2013-05-17 11:27 from KA4x - click to readHow do i unlock it to use with other carriers???

• 2013-11-27 05:28
  • jBuY

Loved it for 1 yr, 4g is awesome. Just did recommended update, personall hotspot Doesnt work now, cost me a new laptop because i figured that my 5 yr old one croaked. Wrong, now lg posts no fix for it. Beef isnt really with lg, every co shows the same disregard for bugs and errors.

• 2013-11-24 17:58
  • 4JH1

• 2013-11-24 16:08
  • 4JHI

To unlock LG Vs950. Power up phone. Then push volume button up then down, then back button and search. That all then it will unlock.

• 2013-11-01 05:59
  • 0cNZ

not dual core it is quad core

• 2013-10-26 17:27
  • dMAe

does this phone have a area for a sd card

• 2013-10-12 05:45
  • Ydiu

I love my Intuition. This is my first smart phone and although I will agree with a previous post that the battery life is not as long as it was in the beginning, I love how that it is bigger. I watch Netflix on it with no distortion. I wanted something I that is mobile yet large enough to do web searches on the go. For me Intuition filled the bill. And when it comes to online books and games, it's awesome. It fits in my pocket and I use it like an ipod when hiking or my daily walk. I had a 10" tablet before this so wasn't sure if I'd like the smaller size. But as I said, it's awesome. By the way I've had it about 9 months.

• 2013-09-24 06:25
  • YdAH

> In reply to AAKASHPSP @ 2013-05-17 11:27 from KA4x - click to readi need help to unlock my lg intuition vs950 if someone can please help me ive been told so many times it cannot be unlocked but i dont think that is true please email me courtniking21@gmail.com

• 2013-09-23 00:09
  • qaCr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-01 18:48 from r%$P - click to readIt use a micro sim card but u can flash the phone over to pageplus

• 2013-08-18 04:25
  • YY6i
Total of 53 user reviews and opinions for LG Intuition VS950.