LG KC780 - user opinions and reviews

7.5

Soins=sound*

• 2010-10-02 16:20
  • nw91

As i told before, for a simple use (calls, texts, camera, video and even radio, music or even watching a movie) this is a great phone.
Calls soins and loudespeaker are very good.
Fair battery life.
Best SAR in the market

• 2010-10-02 16:19
  • nw91
  • Business User for 12
  • Rating0

I've always had Nokia, Samsung or Blackberry phones, and must admit I wasn't looking forward to receiving this phone. It is absolutely amazing. I've had the phone for about 18 months - I chose to keep it when my 12 month contract ran out as I STILL haven't found a phone that tops this one (for MY needs, anyway). It has been dropped countless times, my toddler children have gotten hold of it with dribbly, chocolatey hands and it still works perfectly. I've never had any problems with it. I use it for both business and personal use.

• 2010-09-30 13:05

hi people.
i believe you had bad luck.
i have this phone for several months and i'm very happy with it.
battery lasts for 3-4 days.
good voice calls.
if i watch 1 movie a day in it, the battery lasts 2 days.
pictures quality are good indeed.
i think you had just a bad luck.
nevertheless the phone is really a simple one.

• 2010-04-14 10:43
  • niQp

KC780 doesn't good for who wanna buy it, It's bad phone, bad performance, bad battery, ... i used it 1day... :)

• 2010-04-02 17:02
  • sUr0

> In reply to paulofly @ 2009-11-08 17:29 from mXn6 - click to readdude is that mobile a reliable one??? can i buy it?? do it has ne problems???

• 2010-03-31 16:17
  • 2SQZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-10-14 11:49 from wvPG - click to readAre you kidding?

Battery hardly lasts 1 day

• 2010-01-31 18:09
  • 4bBK

> In reply to scott @ 2010-01-12 12:26 from pJ}m - click to readAgreed. I have it too and you know what? It's sucks for two reasons...call quality is bad...People tell me my voice sounds "canned" and distorted.

2nd reason battery life stinks...I have to charge it every day not kidding!

• 2010-01-31 18:08
  • 4bBK

i have this phone and i hate it with a passion!

• 2010-01-12 12:26
  • pJ}m

> In reply to Terje @ 2009-12-20 01:22 from nty2 - click to readsorry!
i understood "front" instead of font!
YES! you have more than one font!

• 2009-12-21 22:34
  • Sgv7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-12-18 22:59 from Sgv7 - click to readSorry! I try again in english. Thank you for answer my question. I think this phone is very good in many ways, but I wonder if there are more than one font-size in the phonebook and SMS-writing. Thanks again!

• 2009-12-20 01:22
  • nty2

> In reply to Terje @ 2009-12-18 22:50 from nty2 - click to readi own a kc780.
i couldnīt understand quite well your question, but....buy this phone!
you wonīt regret, if you are not looking for a fancy phone with a lot of features you will never use!
i use mine to see movie and tv series (as californication.LOL) that i previewsly downloaded from the net to my laptop and then converted to mp4, and quality is amazing!
donīt think twice!
this is a very friendly and reliable phone!
amazing camera!
the best SAR (radiation coming from antenna) in the market!
good battery life!
go for it before you canīt find it anymore in the market!

• 2009-12-18 22:59
  • Sgv7

Can anyone user of this phone tell me; is there different font size in tlf.book and massanges on the
handset? I think about to bye it if font size is good. Thank you!

• 2009-12-18 22:50
  • nty2

please gsmarena post a review for this amazing phone

• 2009-12-09 10:09
  • Rxf7

since this is a simple phone (compared to new phone with symbian and so on), my review should be a simple one too.
music sound and music player is not so fantastic but do the job.
camera....very good indeed!
video.....good! (D1)
battery life.....quite good!
it has office document viewer!
calls sound....very good!
SAR....AMAZING!!(one of the best in the market these days!)
be free to ask for more info, if you need!
i strongly recommend this phone!

• 2009-11-08 17:29
  • mXn6

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee add a review of the phone

• 2009-10-29 16:02
  • utee

if i listen to some music and take a few pictures.....it lasts 3-4 days, for sure!

• 2009-10-16 13:23
  • mXn6

i also own the "beast" ("king" ou "champion", as you wish) of battery life, that is PANASONIC MX-7, and if battery life is what you are looking....buy this AMAZING simple phone (with the best 2 MP camera i ever saw!)

• 2009-10-15 00:45
  • Sgve

i switch my phone off when i go to bed (sleeping, of corse!LOL), so nobody wakes me up before i want, and it lasts the whole week!

• 2009-10-15 00:41
  • Sgve

will the battery last for 4 days?...

• 2009-10-14 11:49
  • wvPG
Total of 115 user reviews and opinions for LG KC780.