LG KC910 Renoir - user opinions and reviews

2078507

8.2
8.3
8.2

> In reply to biggy @ 2011-04-13 04:39 from Rxtp - click to readIt iz my best phone . I m user almost 5 year . I have only change touch 2 time. My favrit phone lg kc910

• 2013-10-15 08:23
  • 6Pak

This phone is/was amazing!
Definitely the strongest phone I've ever owned.
After three years of constant drops and two complete water submersion, it is still FULLY functional.

The camera is phenomenal for it's time.
I like it so much I even gave it a nickname lol xD

• 2013-09-15 21:21
  • LBaH

Been using this phone for around four years..I give him 9 out of 10 still.. He's great,most impressive specs for 2008 year, LG nailed others with this release back then.. I recommend to everyone-you won't regret :)

• 2013-08-22 04:50
  • 05ZD

How come there isn't an app store/how can you download apps?/can you download apps?

• 2013-05-18 09:50
  • vphn

what about hebrew language?

• 2013-05-07 10:03
  • nYPb

> In reply to Funky Chic @ 2013-04-06 15:42 from X3s2 - click to readIf you look after your phone it will look after you. My view is still one of the best on the Market with less added data But for a Mobile compared to a choc ice then your laughing :D

• 2013-05-02 18:32
  • 3GLI

> In reply to jaztech @ 2013-04-08 07:41 from vu}D - click to readEven now this phone is having a wonderful camera.Day light photos are fantastic.

• 2013-05-01 12:55
  • XNa6

omg... u weirdos still messaging about this phone due to still using it,,,

whoever is having problems and asking questions bout this phone's capability, GET WITH THE TIMES. Don't expect much from a 2008 phone, it's 2013 now. God.

• 2013-04-08 07:41
  • vu}D

I received my LG KC910 3 weeks ago and over this period of time it has worked for about 4 days. The phone freezes and shuts itself off. Latterly it would look like it was on but nothing would appear on the screen other than a very faint background light then it would fade out. The battery is fully charged and I haven’t had it on or used it enough to use up any of the handset memory. I am very disappointed in the company I bought it from as they are ignoring my messages that I have issues. They did not take so long to take the money from my account. Shame really as sound quality, picture clarity and ease of use was great..if only it would work. Waste of money.

• 2013-04-06 15:42
  • X3s2

my phone lg kc 910 does not support whatsapp and games n also downloaded

• 2013-01-16 00:23
  • fuvx

Lg kc910 superb phone photo quality excellent browsing also good iam using this phone past 3 year
there is no problem

• 2013-01-13 05:12
  • U@Zx

Do it have videocall using skype or yahoo messenger by means of wifi???

• 2012-11-03 05:22
  • K7b1

> In reply to chris @ 2012-07-30 10:07 from u{aA - click to readYes you can use this phone to tether a laptop/pc very easily and it works like a charm! I have been doing this for a few years on this phone and never had any problems.

• 2012-09-09 05:40
  • 3JaC

> In reply to Matee @ 2012-06-01 07:52 from vFpj - click to readYou just need to install the software on your laptop/pc that came on the cd with the phone.Then all you do is open the lg pc suite software and select "internet kit" (make sure the phones usb option is set to internet) and thats it! your laptop will see the phone as a connection and you just select it!

• 2012-09-09 05:35
  • 3JaC

I removed the screen protector of my LG KC910 Renoir and clean the screen with alcohol now i have problem with the keypad its not responding anymore whenever i touch the unlock key it doesnt work anywork i just have to use the right side button to unlock it,and when i type a message it goes to my folder or sometimes it always prompt for insert options, i can no longer type messages,Can somebody help me to fix this or do i need to change the screen or lcd.

• 2012-08-03 06:23
  • ymuR

Hi,

Pls let me know whether it is possible to record video calls?

Also I need to know whether there is a "beep " sound when starting, ending and continuing voice call recording facility.

Thanks

• 2012-07-30 17:24
  • tevV

yea you can go onto the internet with this phone but you can't connect the internet from your phone onto your laptop

• 2012-07-30 10:07
  • u{aA

Pls tell me whether there is a "beep" sound while starting, ending and continuing call recording.

Also I need to know about video call quality of this phone.

• 2012-07-30 09:51
  • Uiwj

i have this cell phone.. apart from its camera functions.. it sux!! it cant be updated, slow operating system, slow ram... man please make that kinda cell phone so that people can put in on the table and proudly say!!! hey THIS IS MY CELL PHONE with every thing I want!!

• 2012-07-09 13:32
  • 6Q9N
Total of 1858 user reviews and opinions for LG KC910 Renoir.