can any1 jus tell me is d sound output of ke770 louder than motorola L2, L6, L7, L7i, or L9??? or is it less than that??? wat abot d camera picture quality??
it hangs when i write sms. and afteer using 2gb mc my phone become slow
how is the ringtone, louder than MP3 playback or equal to?
can KE770 recognise MP3s, which are saved in the subfolder like this: Sound/MP3/(something)
how is the MP3 quality via headphone? does KE770 support 3.5 jack?
can somebody here plz let me know if KE770 support sending files, which are saved on microSD, via Bluetooth?
Or, we have to copy into internal memory first, then start sending via Bluetooth?
Hi.... could anyone would please tell me that does this phone comes with memory card or not....??? is the memory card already loaded in it???? please reply..
Thanks in advace!!!!
looking forward to your replies...
Oh Mr. If everything is lime in this phone then how u r asking it is a good phone???
Agree with above poster. Have been using this phone for half a year now.
1) Speaker super soft
2) Speaker phone practically useless. The other party hears you at a distance though you're already practically shouting
3) Buttons tend to drop (but can be replaced by LG for no charge)
4) Battery drains fast
5) MP3 player cannot have multiple playlists (or I don't know how, after using it for 6 months) so all your songs are mixed together
6) Cannot receive texts or calls when connected to computer via USB / Bluetooth
7) Rebuking someone else, you CAN connect with your PC using the bluetooth, quite fast too
8) Camera sucks big time
9) Games suck (very hard to find compatible games)
10) Image resizing as wallpaper VERY troublesome and ugly, I have to use photoshop to make my wallpaper perfect
11) Images load slow when viewing folder (common prob with many phones)
12) SMS memory quite limited
13) Very uncustomizable. 4 msg tones only, I use my own ringtone cutter, time and date stuck there as well as navis
14) VERY SOFT RINGTONE as it ascends -.- By the time i hear it the person hangs up. So I keep it close + on vibration
10) Has document reader, quite useful
11) Good phone despite all these faults, functions PERFECTLY WELL as a normal practical phone
12) Usable functions
13) Texting DOESN'T LAG!!! :D
14) Calls without speakerphone can be solved by headset
15) Mirror screen is cool :)
16) Can connect to PC via bluetooth
17) Message ringtone very loud -.-
If you're on a tight budget, this phone is all you need. I use it daily, but now I'm looking at LG Viewty. Nice outlook though for this phone, and the MP3 is fine using headset and if you don't mind mixing the songs a little (you can edit the names to make them next to each other).
Love, hope it helps to whoever wanting to buy it!
good fone but few problems :
1- speaker quality is very lame.
2- ringtone is permanently in ascending so take 10 secs before u realise it is ringing.
3- camera display is lame.
4- battery life is very lame
you can not use your 8gb memory card. You can put a micro sd card which I think come in 1-4gb as far as i am aware.
its nice fone but battery is 1-2 days backup.no applications install in fone.how can i increase battry life.and i need game and applications dowamloader.
1. Why for message tone only have four tone?
2. Can we add message tone ? how?
thx a lot
hey does anyone know if this phone is able to use an 8gb sandisk hc memory card?
Message memory: 300 messages
Battery Life: 1-2 days
Looks: Very impressive
Sound Quality: (1)Below average in ringtones. (20 Very good with headphones.
Picture quality: abbove average, when upload to computer.
I did buy this fone few days ago, its OK phone as its reletively cheaper than other phones & still have so many nice features,
the only thing i dont like about it is that its Battery is not too good but for a person who dont listen MP3 songs on it, Battery will last for about 2 days.
My findings are as follows:
1- USB: when connected with USB as Data service or Mass storage u cannot receive calls, even if you are not sending or receiving any data, just attached mode.
2- Battery: very quickly drain
3- Camera: Picture quality is very poor, cannot zoom on 1600*1200, while watching a movie u will feel that it is very slow.
4- Blue tooth: U cannot connect your PC with blue tooth and only option is USB cable
5-Contacts: Sending one SMS to multiple precipitants is trouble some. You cannot send SMS to group.
6-Sound: Sound & Body is cool.
7-Browsing: During browsing the images appear small.
Post comments later after exploring.
It's really shine. Good performance.
1. The sound no high pitched
2. The picture / image result not sharp enough as 2MP possible.
It's ok, coz it's not the specially camera.
since i cant get the user guide on-line (or can i? where?)
so i ask these quentions:
- Can i record conversation the way kg300 does, which is by pressing options during active call then press 6 (voice recorder)?
and is it limited by time or memory space?
- Can i set the numerical keys (2-9) to a designated function(later on will be accessed by press & hold in idle mode), for example, numerical key number 2 for camera?
- Is there offline mode in it?