LG KE800 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.0
7.0

i Bought these phone in july 2008 now the phone is terrible the screen is blank and freezing i would not recommend anybody to buy these phone .the design is beatifull but the features are bad.

• 2008-12-12 09:26
  • Nxsf

i had a terrible experience with this phone. this is the worst phone i ever had. i got "phoebia" with LG phones after my experience with this LG chocolate.

• 2008-11-19 09:50
  • whAC

Had this phone for exactly a year. Crapped out on me.
It's a beautiful phone and the interface is great... but the reception was terrible and the touch page wasn't too user-friendly. Oh, and it died on me completely in a year.

Would not recommend it.

• 2008-10-31 18:54
  • j7Cy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-09-04 10:48 from 4Hg{ - click to readYea, the battery life is ridiculous. my battery actually totally knocked out on me.how long did yours battery life last? mine was approximately 1-2 days

• 2008-10-09 16:06
  • LxEx

have you seen the danny robot dance feature on this phone

• 2008-09-24 18:55
  • 0UDA

great phone small and stylish not the best signal but dont complain my brother has an iphone and its worse for signal does everything u need and is the ultimate eyecatcher!

• 2008-09-17 21:56
  • kgPm

Do not buy this phone if you are in the market for a phone. Please look away from this KE800. Signal is horrible, the only way to get half descent signal is in the middle of a football field and make sure it's not a dome. The battery is weak.

• 2008-09-04 10:48
  • 4Hg{

I'm goin' to buy a new handphone..And truely I love it..But after I read all opinions',I think SE s500i is better than this even S500i's keys easily cracks..anyhow,I love the design!

• 2008-08-20 08:28
  • ibab

This phone really sucks I bought it at December and its broken 1 year later. I bought my Razr V3 for 20$ and it lasted for 2 years. The phone started having problems 9 months later, at first the touching pad was messing up, then the screen started to go blinking and at last the screen dosen't even show anything at all. When I brought the phone to get it fix it will cost me 60$ so I mind as well get a new one since the phone only cost $240. Now the next phone I'm plaanning to buy is the Sony Ericson P1 that phone looks pretty cool.

• 2008-08-17 00:50
  • Ycpx

I bought my ke800 in Singapore but lives in Denmark - anyone know if it is possible to change language into danish - the dealer says no!

• 2008-08-06 09:32
  • pv}h

i was just wondering wether the bluetooth connection is fast because on the lg chocolate it was extremely sloooooooooooooow????????????????????

• 2008-07-30 21:02
  • 0F6m

i have no problem w my phone. it was great tho. altho theres a few bad and d good sides. but overall i can say its a sexy phone phone especially wen its a lady using it. =)

• 2008-07-28 11:58
  • PGH8

i bought the platinum one and now i bought the n95 8gb and the saphire one and i am only 10 years old

• 2008-07-15 22:53
  • mxnQ

I've had this phone for almost 8 months now and it hasn't given me any problems. I love the sleek designs. It very unique and alot of people around me admire it.
picture quality is very nice!
MP3 works well when i plug it in my car!

OVERALL: 10

• 2008-07-13 22:30
  • 0fLG

this phone really suck. soemtime is turn off itself. if i where u, i wouldn't buy the phone at all. i hate mine so much i throw it in the wood

• 2008-06-17 05:35
  • k65Z

good phone i cannot have usb to it how i chang rington no have in list set as rington

• 2008-05-20 16:57
  • T0kY

it has given me problems the first day i brought it i prefer my 3310 nokia

• 2008-05-13 16:35
  • NaD}

My boyfriend got me this phone in november and it was broken by february. At first I was mad about it, but after a few months became veeeery dissapointed. It started with the touch pannel, sometimes it just wouldn't work and a few weeks later the screen started blinking until it stoped showing the picture at all. After just two months using it, it was completely out of service. I wouldn't suggest buyng it, because as I see, I'm not the only one having this problem and you never know if you'll get lucky with this phone or not.

• 2008-05-11 03:07
  • 0c%w

J can't conect my mobile with my computer please help me J like to put my pictures from my mobile to my computer

• 2008-05-06 22:43
  • ptSt

I would also like to receive e mails via my phone but since im not used to smart phones can you help me. The thing is i was not interested in smart phons this is my firstborn and i love her.

• 2008-04-24 16:32
  • Na3J
Total of 283 user reviews and opinions for LG KE800.