LG KE800 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.0
7.0

I like this model so much but now i'm trying to connect internet with my network povider but it doesn't allow me to add name of WAP Profile. can you help me to solve this problem?

• 2008-03-23 16:05
  • P@TY

this phone is the most coolest phone i ever saw the disign is most smartest disign i ever saw who ever came up with this design is a geanius!!!!!!!

• 2008-03-10 19:21
  • Nhd@

i really like the style of the phone but my only problem is that you should be able to use mp2 ringtones as a message tone that sucks. also the whole phone should be touch screen not jus the top. one more thing please what about incomimg names and picture id.othe wise cool phone,

• 2008-03-10 02:24
  • LKmJ

pls. let me know how to unlock my touchpad. my mobile touchpad key r not workable , any one can help ? to unlock my lg ke800 touchpad.........write me razu@tusuka.com

• 2008-02-28 22:09
  • Pxxd

I've got this for like approx half a year i beleive and it's really good actually.
The thing is i'm just a high school kid so i don't go hard core on it so it does exactly what i want with not much problems at all.

• 2008-02-24 06:41
  • PZa$

I like the phone its Beautiful but what i HATE about it is that for EXAMPLE when the Radio is on u cant check your messages or seach the contacts, its likeu cant open another folder or whatever if the other one is open.Mine came with the memory card but i cant install music in it and if i use the USB cable to istall music it shows on the PC thatits installed in the phone but once i disconnect the Music is not there.In the case of a battery i dont wanna comment cause im just tired of charging my phone every now and then.I dont encourage people to buy it .

• 2008-02-20 18:33
  • N92v

if someone is using this phone like going to the hell...coz it's so bad ..coz we have to restart when the network is out..really bad...i hate my ke 800.... bad FOR LG

• 2008-02-18 09:03
  • PSY5

Its cool from the retail's shelf. Buy it you have bought it you got a chunk of useless garget. The talk time is less than 12hours and the battery is off. You move around town you need a charger with you. Do not buy this phone if you are a traveller.

Cde. Lee
Botswana

• 2008-02-13 11:29
  • Gfwt

regarding conversation it depends on operators. If you use operator with not so stable signal it would be problem for you to heat your caller.

• 2008-02-07 16:04
  • MpSj

for SMS you may use only 4 proposed melodies. for ringtones you may use any you have or stored.

• 2008-02-07 16:02
  • MpSj

i like it/ I am man and find it respected to use. Some things requires special understanding which is different to common sliders. Battery lives for 3days with around 1hour calling during these days and using radio + alarm. Find it ok. Pretty nice body of slider. One of the best sliders i have e ver used. One thing is difficult for me - you can't listen music,radio and in back mode. By the way the MP3 player is perfect.
Wen you would like to copy music from your PC don't try to create new folder - - place your music in existant folder. on oter hand your created folders invisable.

• 2008-02-07 16:00
  • MpSj

Hi, can anybody out there tell me how do I get this phone when it rings to show me the names of the caller and not just the number. Otherwise a very nice phone.

• 2008-02-01 11:59
  • Nxsf

well some questions 4 those who has this phone already... cant u just buy a better batery that last longer...?? or it doesnt work that way?? and the call signal is bad?? cant really believe that... dont they suppose to have tested the phone b4 exposing it to sail??

• 2008-01-16 02:08
  • PuWJ

I'm planning on getting this phone around Valentine's DAy for my mom... Can anyone tell me the pro's & con's of this device. I would prefer it to be able to use Bluetooth to transfer images, ringtones, and stuff & stereo Bluetooth. As long as it can do that I'm fine. Also, can any MP3 be used as a ringtone and/or text message ringer?

• 2008-01-08 20:36
  • Q@%i

how do i get to set my ringtones to something other than the defaults sounds

• 2007-12-27 00:14
  • LBRj

i've had the LG for about 3 months. No major damages but a few scatches. i wouldn't recommend this phone. it randomly broke down on me. the screen doesn't work and it goes black and white. FOr those who say this phone is awesome. i wonder how long you guys have actually had this phone because when i first got it, i too loved it. now i think it's completely worthless

• 2007-12-20 00:40
  • j8Jd

has anyone in canada tried this phone? supposedly there is a NA version out with 850 reception (model ME830) much thanks.

• 2007-12-10 20:47
  • q}jd

To be honest, I don't recommend it to anybody, I can say it has a noticeable poor communication quality, no speakers while talking, poor structure regarding phonebook "contacts" battary remains only for less than 24 hours!
MY ADVISE: DO NOT BUY IT...

• 2007-12-09 08:54
  • SkEn

this suck really suck.. it dosen't work as good as you think is it..i hate it. i can't even hear anyone talking when i talk to them. and the color come off so easy. i don't think anyone should buy this phone it suck and it a waste of money..i hate it.

• 2007-12-03 22:57
  • 4hBK

No, it isn't possible to use other ringtone for messages!

• 2007-12-03 13:13
  • StsB
Total of 284 user reviews and opinions for LG KE800.