LG KF510 - user opinions and reviews

1151913

7.8
7.7
7.7

i got ma phone a week now but its dose not display as in its not turning on

• 2013-07-09 22:49
  • fufD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-14 12:58 from KIvW - click to readThats good phn!

• 2013-01-06 18:06
  • HHHH
  • kessboahene24@yahoo.
  • Rating0

It was classy though but the battery got weaker after I used it for a year and half.it could no more save my contacts and also lost my backups.

• 2012-11-07 15:01
  • mcui

my favorite phone!

• 2012-11-07 00:46
  • Bh}{

i have this mobile love it got it on my 10th birthday it is amaziing love it but after my 10th birthday one year later it started to come out as a unusefull mobile volume high buttons stuck sliding get stuck it cant even read my sim some times it says no sim inserted sometimes service detached ans after a hour of my anger it dasplays the sim finallly so my advice if u wanna buy this mobile than u going too love it at the starting but later on u r gonna want too break this mobile

• 2012-11-02 21:15
  • 3JLX

i loved this phone till it started to show its real colours....it was classy but now third class
lg is bad in the field of mobiles
my phone ate quite a lot of my bucks and now it has become irreparable

• 2012-10-14 20:28
  • uvHQ

I having the above phone but it is not working last one year, How& where can I repair it? All the the existing service center for the LG product are saying that the part is not available.

• 2012-10-02 07:14
  • utTC

> In reply to evancecaiz @ 2012-04-23 17:09 from NsHV - click to readSame thing happend to me! Conveniently just outside of the warranty. My advice, it's not worth fixing, just get a new one.

• 2012-08-01 09:43
  • vuLQ

My logic board is damaged again and again

• 2012-07-03 11:50
  • 2CYx

my mp3 player does nt work playlist shows emty plz tell me how can i refresh my mp3 player

• 2012-06-14 12:58
  • KIvW

my mp3 player does nt work playlist shows emty plz tell me how can i refish my mp3 player

• 2012-06-14 12:56
  • KIvW

I bought this phone for my wife as present from Beijing, China for about 2500 rmb. My first experience was amazing, it has very slim design, nice look, trustworthy brand, that has fooled me.
During 6 months my wife complained about sudden battery discharge, restart without any reason. And after 6 months since I bought this phone, it suddenly stopped working. I sent it to Beijing, China, to service center, changed a microchip inside the phone, which cost me about 600 rmb. After repair, sudden battery discharge, restart still remained. And now its 2, 5, 8, 0 keys stopped working.
My recommendation: Do not buy this phone, unless you want to waste your money, time and nerve.

• 2012-05-22 07:03
  • PGF1

my phone has stopped working with only a year of usage i do not know what to do next after its inefficiency. can i get a spare part of its original fibre?

• 2012-04-23 17:09
  • NsHV

hp LG KF510 mine can not read memory external and every time I open the Mp3, my Hp restarting

• 2012-03-17 16:50
  • Kxaa

There is a hourly alarm set on this phone it drives me insane, how can I turn it off???

• 2011-12-29 12:14
  • dS4k

my phone'screen is broken.if want to repair,how much???

• 2011-12-10 07:53
  • TC}3

my lg kf510 r mulfuntion

• 2011-11-19 00:49
  • v0XI

my on off switched is damaged.service center says to change the board.i want other option.

• 2011-11-04 06:16
  • t@xn

When you delet pictures in photoalbum are they still in your pictures selection? With my phone when I delete videos or pictures in my photo album they are not in my videos or pictures is that normal?

• 2011-10-20 21:29
  • 4fLD
Total of 1039 user reviews and opinions for LG KF510.