LG KF900 Prada - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.5
7.3
7.2

> In reply to Patrick @ 2010-11-06 16:30 from IEeS - click to readno sweety it's not the same, the specifications are deffers some how, review it again, u will see the different, have a nice day...........

• 2010-11-12 09:52
  • MfxH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-09-17 21:10 from SaQx - click to readI dont have the prada, but im looking at it and ive realized it is sooo much likee my lg gw520, it does the same thing with my phone, im guessing hyou hit the center button and hit end all applications

• 2010-11-06 16:30
  • IEeS

i am using Prada2 from last 7 or 8 months but not found any kind of problem in it.....its a great cell by LG with very gud cam. result and very soft and comfortable QWERTY keyboard ....I luv prada series

• 2010-10-16 20:38
  • sSxZ
  • Rizwan Ahmad Siddiqu
  • Rating0

Initailly when I bought this without seeing reviews of this phone just by seeing its looks. But then after some time I realized that I made a blunder.
Common problems faced so far after using it for 11 months:
1. Phone gets hanged frequently even without doing anything.
2. Processing speed is very slow
3. Touch screen is not very effective, you keep on touching the screen and sometimes it wont work.
4. Installing applications is a big problem.
5. Menus and back grounds have a dull look only black and while appearance.
6. Video shooting is very slow. capturing of frames per second is very less.
7. Looks bulky and weight is more which makes it unfortable for keepiing in pocket.
8. At first appearance, people will think that you are keeping a China made cheap mobile (LG logo is written at the back side which is always hidden in cover or by your palm while taling- you have to show people this logo when they say it is Cheap China mobile.
9. Wi-fi is weak compared to Nokia when nokia can catch signals it will fail i had this ecperince also.

10. Internet browsing is clumsy. In orkut you wont be able to see images.

I hope above things are clear and I have no good reason to recomment you this. please dont buy this shit box.

• 2010-10-12 09:29
  • Sq6@

> In reply to y0anthony @ 2010-04-01 15:48 from UiUN - click to readHi,
Rechage your battery and then check. Sometimes my mobile also causes same problem but then I charge it and on it it works fine... :)

• 2010-10-12 09:14
  • Sq6@

sometimes, when some one calls me, I cant hear any thing

• 2010-10-08 12:52
  • NvHA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-07-26 02:02 from I0hC - click to readit is switch on-off when you try listening music ?my phone do that

• 2010-10-04 04:41
  • 42HT

i don't get signal.signal quality is very weak

• 2010-10-02 20:10
  • 3x8p

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-09-17 21:10 from SaQx - click to readyea same with me. it so annoying i can't even listen to my songs!!!

• 2010-09-26 01:46
  • tR9g

> In reply to Xiang @ 2010-08-25 17:03 from wk6K - click to readGo to personal, click images, then you images will appear, then click the folder (should be the first "image" on the screen. This would have taken you to the Default images. Delete any images you do not want as screen savers. To move images to this folder just select the default images folder, when asked to what folder you wish to move the image file to. (sorry if label is incorrect, my phone is in french). I hope this is of great help.

• 2010-09-19 21:41
  • 8heG

• 2010-09-19 21:36
  • 8heG

Can anyone help me out, every time i want to see my images a message pops out saying maximum limit of applications has reached how do i fix this.....

• 2010-09-17 21:10
  • SaQx

> In reply to Qian @ 2010-08-25 15:29 from wk6K - click to readYou can't change it... Those of us who bought the phone will have to look at gay guys every time we lock our phone.

• 2010-09-08 13:41
  • 0Zw6

> In reply to scarsgirl_01 @ 2009-12-22 16:57 from PHcJ - click to readCan u tell me how to change the screensaver plz...

• 2010-08-25 17:03

• 2010-08-25 15:53
  • wk6K

> In reply to kulas @ 2009-12-23 19:14 from 0C0U - click to readi don't have the manual in english, my one is in french.....so can u tell me how to change screensaver please...it really turn me off in past 2 days....thank u

• 2010-08-25 15:29

i cant change the screensaver on my lg kf900 how do i do it

• 2010-08-23 11:51
  • ppb8

Hi, just wondering if this phone has input language for korean and japanese?

• 2010-08-21 16:57
  • PxFp

i want to buy this phone,so I would be grateful if someone could write me a list of good/bad things about it...thanks :)

• 2010-08-19 16:40
  • LHeC

this phone is for girls, indeed ;)

• 2010-08-16 00:15
  • Laxu
Total of 674 user reviews and opinions for LG KF900 Prada.