LG KF900 Prada - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.5
7.3
7.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-10-14 08:50 from P@d3 - click to readIf you had such bad luck that you didn't like your Viewty, then don't bother with another phone, you'll probably get a Prada that isn't physically attached to its keyboard.

• 2008-10-16 04:23
  • jKvQ

This is quite a late upgrade seeming as the original was released so long ago but it looks nice and a bit more buisness like which prada branded phone should do.

• 2008-10-15 20:04
  • n5K4

Hello everyone,
First post ever for me :)

I had the first LG Prada, HATED it so much, I sold it after 2 weeks. Now I have the Samsung F480, AMAZING.
Even with the new features, wouldn't suggest buying Prada 2... major problems: The phone blocks/jam too often. Not precise when you touch/press a button/numbers, write a message, etc.

• 2008-10-15 19:23
  • NCvV

the phone looks good, but lg has always had problems with the battery time on their phones

• 2008-10-15 15:16
  • 3Hcq

No GPS, no windows, display resolution is not WVGA.
Price like xperia.
Who will buy it???

• 2008-10-14 21:41
  • 0@4D

tis is a very good phone, it have everything, but the QWERTY keyboard make it a little wide, but is only 4mm widest than the original, the only bad ting on this phone is that COST $US 600,
TO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but is ok, i only have to pawn my kidney to get it!

• 2008-10-14 20:03
  • LGXS

this fone copys smasungs orginal f700 they suck! asin LG!

• 2008-10-14 19:08
  • mqq6

umm, what OS does this run on? if it'll run Fring, I might consider that one, I like the keyboard

• 2008-10-14 18:39
  • mfKr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-10-14 08:50 from P@d3 - click to readI cannot figure it out why you have a defective Viewty. Well, there is nothing wrong with my Viewty, everything is fine and effective and I love it very much. Maybe you bought your viewty in a unauthorized dealer.

• 2008-10-14 14:53
  • P@1G

Unfortunately this looks like a poor version of a sony xperia X1. I suggest they think of a phone with a holographic image. That would be in 40 years time.

• 2008-10-14 14:38
  • i5BK

Looks elegant, and the hardware qwerty keyboard makes this an ideal phone for me. The specs look impressive as well. But my disappointing experience with the Viewty makes me skeptical about this phone. The Viewty has so much lag issues and I'm sure the Prada shares similar technology with the Viewty. For me, I'll wait for this phone to come out for a couple of months and see what the users think about it, then I'll decide whether to get this phone to replace my iphone 3g.

• 2008-10-14 08:50
  • P@d3

This is my new phone :)

• 2008-10-14 03:09
  • kVVV

WOOOHHOOOO!!! im the first!!! why you....!!!! im gona sell my kids to get this phone.

• 2008-10-14 02:57
  • uZ9w

I'm surprised to see that most of the posts already are hate wars. Don't you kids have a homework to do?

Read label for this section: 'Read Opinions', would anyone of anonymous cowards care to share opinion, or do you want to proclaim doom of LG because it does not have GPS or state how greater in your, so important opinion is Samsung?

Go play with barbie.

• 2008-10-14 02:46
  • 2GZP

It'd be wonderful if it could be even thinner than 16mm,

• 2008-10-14 00:12
  • vC0q

If Samsung feel the need to add a keyboard, isn't it the proof that their touchscreen is completely crap ?????

• 2008-10-13 21:31
  • pyM9

Both LG and Samsung are caught in a camera megapixel battle... but their devices fail to deliver in many respects... Truth be told, both brands lack the quality of say, Nokia, SE and HTC...

• 2008-10-13 19:55
  • G2GS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-10-13 15:42 from P@1G - click to readlisten mate x1 release date has been met by sony its the retailers who are holding on...q4 release for x1 as was reported when they announced it in february...so really it is on track...

• 2008-10-13 19:49
  • MF5n

holy~~~this is a mad ver of the prada~~kind of like it

• 2008-10-13 19:34
  • YgyX

LG manufacturer try to make quad band gsm phone and greater technology than samsung omnia. please send this massage for LG company.

• 2008-10-13 17:43
  • wrkY
Total of 674 user reviews and opinions for LG KF900 Prada.