LG KG120 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.2
6.0
6.1

I absolutly LOVE the fone! it looks stunning. love the desing and would recommend it to everybody!!! especially teenagers. they'll love it. It has everything one needs. Calls and texting!!! shame on you people who think this fone is crap! i've had it for years now and it stoped working since i got it! but its definitly a awesome thing!!!
Does anybody want to buy mine? its for free!
Thanks :)

• 2009-07-31 17:52
  • f4ea
  • F

> In reply to tashmial @ 2008-08-03 04:16 from QuD5 - click to readget a new phone? lol

• 2009-07-08 13:22
  • UFCK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-06-20 00:20 from Pteu - click to readGive some arguments. Don't throw statements without them.

• 2009-06-30 02:25
  • pk%M

my phone was down for a while and it stand by time was up. now it wont come on what should i do

• 2008-08-03 04:16
  • QuD5

For me, It's a very good simple cell phone, except for the ring tones ( awfull!).

• 2008-07-28 06:50
  • PYFd

i don't recomend it

• 2008-06-20 00:20
  • Pteu

I have this phone and 6 month later after I bought, I have been having problems with the temperature when this increase my cellphone shut off immediately

• 2008-01-17 08:38
  • LyEm

My mom just got one. As she only uses a phone for calls and SMS's its fine. However the stand out feature is how loud it rings. For elderly people (she can't see me type this thankfully) its fantastic.

Her first non- Nokia phone in 14 years.

• 2007-12-17 18:51
  • Nxsf

It is a good phone for me, it is simple to use

• 2007-09-06 09:22
  • GfwL

I bought an LG KG120 two days ago. Although is has only basic functions, I'm loving it. It's small, simple and does exactly what I need. It's cheap too. The feature which has impressed me most is of other nature: Its SAR value is VERY low: only 0.084W/kg.

• 2007-07-05 22:17
  • niRk

This phone is for the "old" class type of people. Very simple to use and very basic. Not for someone that wants to do more than just make and receive calls - and send + receive sms'e. To simple for me - then again - everybody has their own liking....

• 2007-06-20 16:44
  • Nhd@

I'm one of them too :)
I have better phone, but took this as secondary, use it only for calls and sms ;)

• 2007-05-14 14:37
  • MXt3

Dear Catalin,
I am afraid that you don't know what are you talking about. Motorola V3i and Nokia 6151 are from a different class! They have camera, mp3 player and other facillities. And they are definitely much more expensive than the LG KG120! Only Samsung X150 is from the basic class, like the LG K120. So if you have more money and you are interested in doing something more than calls and messages with your phone you can try to buy a Motorola V3i or a Nokia 6151. But if you want a good basic phone you can try to buy the LG KG120 or the Samsung X150. Even I, although I own a better phone, am thinking about having a second phone like the LG KG120.

• 2007-03-26 17:34
  • nsE8

well me i would be intersted. Now i have a Philips 362 very good, infrared, camera . I search for a 'shell phone' that is cheat and functionaly(optionaly with Irda). I find a shop with 29 $.I have some alternative (Nokia 6131,Motarola V3i Silver and Samsung X150).

• 2006-12-08 09:24
  • mAU$

for 20 USD I really love it and I recognise: "I'm one of them" :)

• 2006-12-07 10:45
  • pk0R

Love da phone.

• 2006-11-29 19:05
  • ftQx

to fiasel,to your comment about the type of person whom would be interested in this fone i think you that was very inconsiderate. it mite be a very simple fone but you dont need everything in life to be complicated the hole time. enjoy your day then.

• 2006-11-02 20:14
  • Nxsf

Wow, a basic LG crap only for Talking and Texting, it's definitely not a touching attire and neither innovative! LG must continue with their unique designs and cut the crap in making phones like these. Hmmm, I wonder which particular person is interested in buying this when it comes out, we'll just have to wait and see!

• 2006-10-23 15:43
  • TkyE
Total of 18 user reviews and opinions for LG KG120.