LG KG220 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.5
5.7
5.9

i was wondering if this specific phone model can download applications like opera mini and 2go coz i recently tried but all i get is an error which displays connection failed so how can i download these applications?????????????

• 2011-01-11 17:30
  • fs}x

for recive a vga photo from this phone with included com cable must waiting about 20 minute i thing this phone Announced in so years ago this not for 2006

• 2010-10-28 23:03
  • 3PXE

I got this model about 2 years and I am fond of it. Easy to handle. The only disavantage is that the battery does not last long, so I have to charge it every 2 days. Also, I bought a data cable, but it did not work at all with my computer, 'cause no connection was established. I see on this forum that it happens to others too.

• 2010-10-14 14:01
  • mSYM

• 2010-10-14 14:00
  • mSYM

my phone has no sound cant hear when it rings all get txt can anyone pls help me ????

• 2010-07-27 07:31
  • tA8Z

> In reply to Richelle @ 2008-02-27 03:59 from wYGX - click to reademail me at jatujema@yahoo.com and i will give you instructions

• 2009-08-12 22:39
  • fu9K

> In reply to Richelle @ 2008-02-27 03:59 from wYGX - click to readi think the maker of phone selfishly intended to make a short time finance in a confused state.
No other other simcard accepted except theirs.

• 2009-08-12 22:08
  • fu9K

hi i have this phone with me i wanna battery of the same pls do the needful i am from mumbai pls detail me about mumbai ka dealer also i want to change the keypad also because of camshell it has imprint on screen

• 2009-07-28 18:30
  • uBW}

> In reply to carlie @ 2009-05-14 10:02 from wYC{ - click to readTry 0000
cuz that happened to me to, and that code came with the phone

• 2009-07-27 01:40
  • 2Ie5

panu q ma uupload picture q 2 cp??plzzz reply

or txt me 09108434666 tnx..

• 2009-07-02 13:55
  • t7xc

I've had my phone 4 a few years and i have NO PROBLEM with it AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

so stop complaining and get OVER IT!!!

this phone might not be the best phone out there but its good enuf! i luv it

• 2009-05-26 02:22
  • teSH

how to upload my pictures in my lg phone so that i can print it

• 2009-05-18 11:37
  • RKp$

when i was deleting my outbox,it automatically turned off, when i open it, it is asking now for security code,, i dont know the code thats why i cant use my phone,, what should i do?

• 2009-05-14 10:02
  • wYC{

Oh and also just this week the sound has stopped working. When I flip it open it makes no noise but when I shut it it makes the flip sound. Stupid phone! The vibrate also doesn't work at times. I sometimes don't notice texts till hours later. Trying to get a new phone on a budget but not succeeding! Piece of turd.

• 2009-05-13 13:00
  • wfKx

I have this phone and I recently got a data cable. My computer won't register that the phone is plugged in. I tried contacting LG and they were no help. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there an available download?

• 2009-05-13 12:05
  • wfKx

Ths phne was useless. It doesnt even have bluetooth! I'll neva buy that phne again. Myn was fxed 1nce n its broke nw

• 2009-04-04 20:15
  • kH@a

the phone is cute but the problem is i can't send pictures through other phone and i can't send also through pc....i like to reset the phone setting but the problem the security code isn't working....

• 2009-02-28 08:42
  • wYK0

the phone lg kg220 is very good i am using it now
it has somany thigs like connecting computer to the internet, onganising your contact between the phone and computer, send picture to you computer. and many more for more you can contact me at tunde4sure@live.com and also +2348060626430

• 2009-01-05 02:41
  • fuNg

I had one of these and lost it.. it had been ok so bought another.. it stopped working within the first 4 weeks, had it repaired 3 times and same thing, had it replaced, didn't work, replaced again and the one I have now is ok...not sure that I'd buy the same phone again

• 2008-12-03 11:46
  • vnJu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-02-06 12:21 from RNM@ - click to readcable u can transfer pics from camera to pc http://cgi.ebay.com.au/USB-Dat...0121001r4352

• 2008-11-14 08:43
  • wfxc
Total of 221 user reviews and opinions for LG KG220.