LG KG225 - user opinions and reviews

201271

6.9
6.1
6.5

Being a OAP, this was the perfect phone for me. It was elegent and easy to use, plus it had VGA camera so I could take pictures while on my holidays abroad with my friends. It does all the things you want a good phone to do, call and text. Thats all you need, I mean all these silly puffy techy computerized phone with WEB acces and electronic mail are all money making scams and seem to break easily anyway. Overall a excellent basic phone. Perfect!

• 2011-02-07 20:32
  • 3xte

I had this phone and it was really good for the basics. It was small and easy to slip in your pocket although mine got the blue screen of death (the screen goes a blue and it wont turn off)

• 2010-07-30 13:56
  • wfyi

I used to have this phone but bought a brand new LG Viewty in silver. I was right be doing that as this phone is total garbage. The colour screen is terrible and the ringtones are dreadfull, I had loads of trouble finding one I like. The games were OK but were not good enough so I purcesd the sims 2 for fiver! Overall this phone is bad in featues but is good for old perople as it's simple and easy to operate.

• 2009-08-11 19:11
  • n55T

Yeah, one more thing. By ringtone, I mean a ringtone that you can CHOOSE, example: go on google, type in "pizza pie lyrics" and then ontop of the lyrics it says "make this your ringtone", can you do that with the KG LG 225?

• 2009-06-28 04:13
  • 4@}Z

Okay, I'm getting an LG KG225... a lot of people are saying it's a pile of fresh crap, is that true?! It DOES look good, and nice n' small. I just want to know if you can TEXT, have a RINGTONE, take PICTURES, and have good connection when you're talking. I just need that, and that's it! Thank you.

• 2009-06-27 22:37
  • 4@}Z

i dont know anything bout this fne the only thing i know is that our sales trainer whose name is jopskee
gave me the task to do research bout this lg kg225 i based my report from all those opinions that ive read
and almost 60% of it is negative hehehehe specially bout the battery hehehe but i think the fne is gud it's the only non nokia fne that is user friendly it fits for all ages..this came from the 40% wu posted positive feedbacks

• 2009-05-12 20:37
  • PxAG

my sister has this phone. it is easy, small, beautiful, but i do not like the camera.

• 2009-05-03 03:26
  • SXhM

wawa!!!!!GREAT PHONE!! potable easy to carry.
Guys I have been using da phone almost 3 years to date.every one admire it the wei it iz!
Try it guyz

• 2009-03-31 22:21
  • fu$c

This is my phone and I think it is absolutely exelent. The camera is good and I like the small compact size and glossy finish. Whoever diss's this phone or anything LG makes should be shot dead. Who cares if they copy a few of apple's junk, like their phones. I think LG is way better than apple.

• 2009-02-21 19:24
  • mxiK

This is my phone and it is realy simple and i enjoy using it. End of story.

• 2009-01-11 21:54
  • m5CP

Mine has completely run out of battery, and I'm finding it very difficult to recharge it.

I turn it on, it has the short welcome message type thing, then it says 'battery low' and turns itself off before I even have time to plug it into the charger.

And it doesn't even turn on every time I try.

Help please!!

• 2009-01-04 07:06
  • wf82

It makes calls, it takes calls, it sends messages, it recieves messages. That's all I need it to do, and it's never failed me for any of those.

• 2008-12-03 09:40
  • wgZc

i bought this phone about 9 months ago and it has already died. the camera is bad and it has no bluetooth or any connectivity options. no music player , DONT BUY THIS PHone it is really bad
the layout is alright but battery life is really poor

• 2008-10-25 01:46
  • vuI9
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-06-29 14:25 from mXB6 - click to readinterested in your knowledge for downloading and sending pxts! unsuccessful in all attempts fanxs

• 2008-10-21 09:21
  • vmAJ

HEY, i have this phone it is GREAT!! except 4 da cam!!!! other than that its a great easy 2 use phone

• 2008-10-08 13:06
  • 2G24

hi,
idont have this phone but it looks ok i used to have lg kg800 then i sold it
so know i am looking for a phonw and you neva know this could be it

• 2008-08-28 11:00
  • RNJ4

i bought this mobile phone in australia brisbane with provider by virgin mobile but then i cant use it because im moving on to Indonesia country. Do I have to unlock it ?
If so,what should i do to unlock this mobile phone??
Please Help me.. Thanks..

• 2008-08-27 10:59
  • wrk2

Hi. Has anyone succeeded in getting pics off the phone? Any feedback on Cemeterybird's message below offering to tell us how?

• 2008-08-24 01:05
  • nGt4

I've using this phone for a year now and I think it's great. I've never had any problems with its function.

• 2008-07-03 15:44
  • wgZc

> In reply to Laura @ 2007-07-22 15:03 from wa7n - click to readWell this probably comes far too late (I expect most of you have slung your KG225's by now) but if anyone is still interested in finding out how to upload your pics from your phone to your PC, after many long months and expense, I have done it!!! Please email me direct if you are interested: cemeterybird@hotmail.com

• 2008-06-29 14:25
  • mXB6
Total of 124 user reviews and opinions for LG KG225.