LG KG245 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.5
7.0
7.1

Its an excellent phone for $149 through vodafone AU. Battery life is a typical LG (average). Browser through GPRS is very average but can still do yahoo mail etc. Signal quality is good. You cant find a better phone for the price.

• 2006-06-20 01:47
  • Bcta

I see.. thanks.. I think this phone looks super. how much is it?

• 2006-06-20 00:09
  • npMV

You cant assign ringtones to individual contacts but you can to caller groups. There are 7 groups you can use.

• 2006-06-19 13:12
  • PNI2

people should just realize that just because a phone can't do everything like bluetooth and camera n video n infrared doesnt mean its a bad phone...as long as it looks great and works well i have no problem with it...people should realize that no phone out there at the moment is 100% perfect they all have some flaw..whether its one or more...we should appreciate the fact that we own phones ...

• 2006-06-19 07:49
  • Aexp

you can put mp3 ringtones on the phone but i dont think that u can put a specific song for each person.

• 2006-06-19 01:53
  • RNND

yeah id recomend it but it cant take video

• 2006-06-18 03:57
  • w6nQ

i would like to know if thiss lg kg245 can take videos...i am looking at buying it would you reccommend it?

• 2006-06-18 03:24
  • Aexp

how do u put a photos into phonebook pictures. i want to when my friends call their photos cum up but it wont let me! help plz!!!

• 2006-06-18 02:25
  • RNND

can I use mp3 to ringtone?? For example I have a friend her name is Leyla.when she call me I wanna hear ''Eric Clapton - Laila'' :)

• 2006-06-17 11:19
  • p2ev

Hi, I would like to buy this phone but I don't know how you would put songs on there if it doesn't have a USB port. can anyone answer my question? If possible send it to fonefreak2@hotmail.com Thanks

• 2006-06-17 07:05
  • 2B4g

i have this phone and its great but can someone tell me if you can transfer mp3's from your computer to this phone to use as a ringtone via bluetooth. i want to know before i buy a bluetooth adaptor.

• 2006-06-17 05:55
  • w6nQ

just wondering how many mega pixels is the camera?

• 2006-06-16 09:41
  • RNQE

JENN!!
You can't use it with 3 - sim card isn't compatible.

• 2006-06-16 04:05
  • RJdN

this phone is great!! I went into the vodafone store all set to pink myself up with the panasonic vs2 but the second i laid eyes on this phone i was smitten!! nearly had a heart attack when i saw it was only $149! phone looks heaps better in real life than in the picture - so shiny!
one word to describe it?? SLICK.

• 2006-06-16 04:01
  • RJdN

Hi everybod.. can you help me? I want to buy this phone and I wanna learn something.. can I assing mp3's when someone call me or when I have a new message??

• 2006-06-15 15:21
  • p2eq

Um i was just womdering if u culd unlick this fone 4 free and if u can use it with three prepaid? it looks like an awsum fone for so little money i cant wait to get it!

• 2006-06-15 13:24
  • RNQE

hey i tried to download a ringtone, and when i try to load it it says "invalid settings". I know it is not my sim card because i have downloaded ringtones off it before,(on my old phone),and there was never any problem. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you solve it? Any help would be much appreciated.

• 2006-06-14 08:13
  • AMGf

What a totally sick fone!! It's awesome, and sooo cheap, and it's with Vodafone, and they unlock it for free so you can use it with any network, sweet!!

I love the front screen, and with a features list like this, u'd be expecting more like $250 or something. Just awesome.

If you need a good, cheap fone and ur on a budget, don't you dare leave an LG KG245 in ur local mobile store!!

• 2006-06-14 02:25
  • PZkY

i just got this phone its great only A$149, iv found u cant record videos but the outside screen can be used as a viewfinder great phone

Cheers

• 2006-06-13 06:57
  • 2GB}

can you put a picture on the external screen ?

• 2006-06-12 06:10
  • wgc}
Total of 479 user reviews and opinions for LG KG245.