LG KG300 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.8

I want to chnage its keypad pcb which is not working...also i yet not get it in any store...please give me a suggestion for it...as its my first phone..i really loving it...n its camera is ...awosome...

• 2014-06-13 13:15
  • 7wy3

thats my first phone and its really a heart touching because its my best gift in my birthday.....i have lot of experience it is a very nice mobile in my life.

• 2014-04-11 06:09
  • 9A8A

How to synchronise contact from LG 300 to pc

• 2014-02-16 16:42
  • uvvp

I use this phone till now, amazing. the battery can stand 3 days for normal using. the camera and also mp3 player are awesome although its 2 mega pixel. But, all the keypads come out. I type all the keypads... use it since 2007 and it is fine. over all, I am satisfied with this phone *hug LG KG300*. not only LG KG300, now, I use Galaxy Gio and Curve 8330. Love them all

• 2013-04-17 17:41
  • tA$j

This is my first phone.. and by far the best ever.. I ve tried some 20 phones already that includes Samsung, Nokia, Sony, other LG, Karbonn, and my latest addition note 2.. the headphone + sound clarity was the best(LG Dynamite was its name).. no other phones were this good.. Now its unusable coz of the keypad.. This phone is a charm..

• 2012-11-23 12:41
  • utda

i'm user lg kg300 since 2007 and now still strong,but batery only one day fery dificult for try original batery in my country..but i like this phone for strongly

• 2012-09-20 15:11
  • Kxj1

i am using the set since 2007 dec. now all the numbers came out. from where i can change the keypad

• 2012-08-25 12:51
  • utub

I bought my KG300 in 2007 and it still works well up to today. I love its camera, I captured most of my photos during 2007-2009 with it, before I bought a "real" kodak camera in 2010. I love this simple cellphone but the world is changing, it's about time I buy a new one, the android thingy. Thanks LG, I do love the ride with KG300.

• 2012-08-11 11:11
  • sEDa

Hi all,
i am using this phone sine 2.5years,
i had used many other company mobiles,
i would say people who do not know any thing about mobile and Technology and who are mostly concern with the incoming/outing calls will only say "This is a GOOD MOBILE"
in fact this is the worst mobile i have ever seen,very slow java application running, no security keypad lock,only 9 reminders can be put,low msg storage,you can not change msg tone,hangs most of the time, and over all performance is also very slow,poor battery backup,and very poor antenna connection (if you go at the areas where connection is generally week u will never get any signal from this phone)and still the worst case is that LG does not give any software support,outdated PC suite,
this is not the case only for KG300 but for all LG mobiles,if you want to but any costly phone do not buy LG.
the good part is, superb TFT display and sound.
LG is cheating us all.

good day..
john

• 2012-07-10 09:55
  • bEKP

where do we get the panal and key pad accessories

• 2012-07-06 05:25
  • utaM

> In reply to ASIM @ 2012-01-06 14:33 from uRBg - click to readyes you are right brother. its a nice phone

• 2012-03-07 20:49
  • KIgg

ani is wrong, in lg kg 300, java support, can install java files but you should make jad file of jar files, then you can install java, also suggestion for "ani" that you should go to lg service center and tell them you are not enable to install java then they will help you to reinstall your software and after that you can install any java games or application. thanks

• 2012-01-06 14:33
  • uRBg

You guys know lg kg300 its just a waste of money. on specification of this cell phone its given as it suports java. but in real it does't support a single java apps or games. the company lg is just betraying us by saying it suports java. now i won't prefer lg cell phones.

• 2011-12-01 16:08
  • t}r%

I have LG-KG300 I use this cell phone after 5 Year.
Now, this time its condition is same to be a New Cell Phone...

I Enjoy this cell phone...

I Love It...

• 2011-11-05 15:04
  • uWy3

Hi all,
i am using this phone sine 2.5years,
i had used many other company mobiles,
i would say people who do not know any thing about mobile and who are mostly concern with the incoming/outing calls will only say "This is a GOOD MOBILE"
the good part is, superb TFT display and sound.
LG is cheating us all.

good day..
johny

• 2011-09-27 14:22
  • uuhX

Best phone, I ever had.. 5 years, still works like a charm.. Crispy display.. The only problem is its headphone, works exactly 7 months(6months is the warranty) Cant get duplicate headset.. original headphone clarity is so good. After getting this, used nokia n70M, samsung e250, sony elm, few lg models.. uncomparable, best among all.. ^.^

• 2011-09-19 06:16
  • vG0}

very good mobile very very reliable .........

• 2011-09-02 14:04
  • Pxpr

> In reply to deepak @ 2011-08-01 08:56 from 7qym - click to readservice center no

• 2011-08-15 21:37
  • vw6y

i have one lg kg300 mobile 4 years,her kye pad was not working.i i m go to srevice center , they say this phone part is not avl!!!!DONT BUY LG PHONE, NOKIA IS BEST@@@@@

• 2011-08-01 08:56
  • 7qym

how to unlock phone lock LG KG300 and how to translate in english language

• 2011-07-25 05:06
  • sxwT
Total of 933 user reviews and opinions for LG KG300.