LG KG320 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
6.7
6.7

how can i transfer mp3 from pc to the phone? pls help....email me if anyone of u know e solution.. thank you so much.

• 2006-08-12 06:48
  • ibjQ

Can i create NEW folder for manage my sms?

• 2006-08-11 09:30
  • nhSy

My phone arrives today, have been anticipating this for a while... Does anybody know if the collaboration with Samsung, Sagem and VK on charger has been set into effect yet?

• 2006-08-10 12:47
  • ME%M

I have to agree with the post below. Very compact, with a good build. Sure, it doesnt have all those fancy features like on the higher end phones. But if u want a discreet, sharp looking no nonsense phone that preforms the basics well, this might be for you.

• 2006-08-10 05:45
  • 4QBQ

I've to say that this phone really surprise me, it's a very light, little and slim phone whith all the (poor, but enought for me) functions of the chocolate kg800. The design is very clean and balanced, the phone is completly in alluminum that makes it a so solid shape. The display sharp and menu is so fast likened my old motorola e398.

I have to advise all you want to buy this phone to do it.

• 2006-08-05 13:00
  • mxrf

Yes, you can use an mp3 as ringtone.

• 2006-08-05 01:44
  • mxrf

Can I have mp3sound as ringtone?

• 2006-07-29 22:31
  • m}Bi

"without the 2 mp cam, microSD slot, and FM tuner this device can't replace your digicam and iPod. will wait for the KG99"

so a 2mp crappy phonecam can replace your digicam? wow, you must have a really crappy digicam. ..it's a phone, its not suposed to replace digicam or ipod, nothing will replace my ipod btw...ever :D

• 2006-07-27 17:35
  • m}Bi

just received this phone today. I had a motorola L7 for my last phone. The L7 has better feel in hand, better battery usage, and sound quality. The kg320 has smaller slicker body, it's not as good as L7 when holding in hand but it doesn't leave fingerprints. kg320 sound quality is not loud enough compares to L7, even with headphone on. The camera quality is way better cuz it's 1.3 megapixel, I think they did their best on that compare to the size of the phone. The kg320 battery like other said it only last 2-3 days, but the package included 2 batteries for you to switch so it's fair enough for me. Over all I still love this phone more than my old L7.

• 2006-07-26 23:53
  • Ya7k

WHAT THE FUU...?
Is this a copy of Sony k750 but in even more ugly shape?

Sony k750 is an ugly toy enough!
So why did LG decided to make it even more uglier? (9mm thick?!!!!-Even if it had 8mp camera, what type of camera are you talking about?-FOOLS!)

• 2006-07-22 03:38
  • jSU}

• 2006-07-16 01:24
  • Yc8W

@Anders
Did you have bluetooth turn on? How many Calls did u make and how many picture did u took during that 2 days?
Do you use mp3 ringtone as well?

• 2006-07-15 19:04
  • nS9C

Ok so i was happy with the phone,but that was until i noticed that the battery only last for 2 days with almost no use!!Need to get myself something else now!!

• 2006-07-05 20:47
  • SrQ7

I love tiny phone very much. I'll wait for 3 months or so for a similar offering from LG with improve specs. It should come with memory card slot, a better cam and other improvements on its already nimble menus. I hope attention will be given on increasing the voice volumn of the earpiece.

• 2006-07-02 19:15
  • RZcC

The phone looks good, does anyone know when it is out in the UK and where?

Also does it have a facility to record video?

• 2006-06-30 23:24
  • 4b57

Just got mine from the uk today!!Great phone just as small you want the phone to be without taking away important features like mp3 camera etc!!Very satisfied

• 2006-06-28 20:15
  • SrQ7

this phone looks awsome but when will it be available and are the keys on the touchpad sensitive ...also if the phone will not be produced this year would you pick the LG chocolate or the samsung E900....thanks

• 2006-06-25 22:07
  • jdcF

Semms to be a very nice phone. Almost all the key features in a small, appealing package. No models out there have yet tempted me to consider trading in my aging Samsung, but this one might just do that. Can't wait to check it out when it hits the stores in Europe. Anybody have an opinion on sound quality, camera quality, and software?

• 2006-06-18 01:21
  • mwd1

I have had various phones over the last year from Nokia's with 3G capability to iMate phones which have every possible function that anyone could need while on the move...however I have learnt my lesson.

A mobile phone should be something that is easy to use whiles on the move, not something that you need to get a stylus out to make a phone call. A phone should be a phone and not a PDA an MP3 player or a camera. Because once these features are integrated they are substandard, and once you compromise on one feature you want use it, in which case it doesn’t need to be in the phone.

If you want more features buy a PDA, but don’t mix the two, as you always have to comprise on something.

This phone in my opinion is perfect, the balance between design and features is spot on and I can’t wait to get my hands on it...well done LG.

• 2006-06-08 19:26
  • ms6e

Is the interface / software the same as he Chocolate one?
( The phonebook seriosuly need some improvement if that is the case )

Any info on Battery Life? That is about the only thing stopping me getting it.

• 2006-06-01 22:32
  • yymA
Total of 355 user reviews and opinions for LG KG320.