LG KP110 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.2
5.8
5.7

hey pls guys tell me how to install game on this phone
why jar files are giving unknown format

• 2008-08-02 18:11
  • PZLT

The internal memory is just 1 Mb very bad

• 2008-07-31 14:37
  • vwsI

Its a good phone

• 2008-07-30 10:32
  • FfjK

Guys, I just bought this phone 2 days back.. I am using Hutch postpaid sim card. But its giving Reading SIM message whenever I try to open the inbox or even search for contacts.. Any solution??

• 2008-07-28 14:35
  • vw1t

> In reply to Mudreka @ 2008-07-09 16:43 from u1tQ - click to readfirst format the card using the phone settings.. then put the songs into the folder 'soinds' that the phone creates on the card..

• 2008-07-27 11:21
  • 2SRa

the phone is very nice,..it is very easy to use compare to nokia sony and others...you can injoy music and fm radio.like walk man phone

• 2008-07-27 03:38
  • UD}S

good phone! dear all we can use this phone as pen drive

• 2008-07-25 13:19
  • vwYJ

> In reply to Mohit @ 2008-07-18 16:11 from v$AC - click to readit is very simple to use, but due to more songs in memory, it is working very slow, it must also have bluetooth

• 2008-07-25 12:33
  • vwYJ

cool phone but when i used memory 512mb to store more music the phone running very slow and reboot. now i take off memory but it's run slowly.. i don't know what to do...

• 2008-07-22 04:33
  • PBRf

hi i already have nokia 6630 which i use for internet. I have other sim card to use for calls.i am interested in this .but i want a dedicated fm phone .can anyone tell me whats the intensity and reception of fm thanks.i love gsmarena .

• 2008-07-20 22:22
  • RKkQ

Can any one tell me whether there is any usb modem driver available for this model?

• 2008-07-18 16:11
  • v$AC

Hi all, can we create playlists for mp3's or create them on the pc & update the same on the phone? Please let me know. Thanks

• 2008-07-17 12:11
  • PFak

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readPlease tell me how can i play mp3 songs in LG KP110. Phone read Memory Card and also shoes folders but no songs are shoen please help me out .
THANX

• 2008-07-09 16:43
  • u1tQ

Hi folks,
How loud are the ringtones? Can they be heard in crowded places?

Thanks.

• 2008-07-08 22:15
  • 2@eZ

Can any one please tell from where can i get the usb modem driver for LG KP110 so that i can connect it to my PC for internet surfing.

• 2008-07-08 14:41
  • 2Zah

I bought one in Viet nam, in general, it is very nice phone with it's price. But one point that made me disappointed are they not including the USB cable in Viet Nam market and the plug of headphone, it is very difficult buy on the market. One point you must pay attention are before using Memory Card, you must using function format in the phone software.

• 2008-07-08 09:23
  • UL$0

I bought an LG KP110 last week and satisfied with its performance. The sound is good . 1GB memory is very useful and I found it can be used as a plug n play USB device.

But still I found some problems ....

1. When a call arrives while listening songs , the player stops immediately other than pausing it .

2. The quality of speaker phone is very poor as it seems a very serious drawback.

3. I found no way to install any softwares, themes or games

The user manual provides no useful information ...

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ON THESE ??????

• 2008-07-06 19:13
  • ijdI

> In reply to Big Brutha @ 2008-07-01 09:30 from PEII - click to readHi,
I bought this phone recently so not much of review as still i have to go through it's features.

But i got 1GB memory card, a usb cable with the box itself bundled.

Also i heard that one can charge thru usb port but till now i am unable to succeed in this. Any ideas

• 2008-07-01 10:42
  • 2SPZ

I just bought this phone and am quite impressed, however disappointed with the package.

I had to buy a stand alone 1GB memory card, I didn't get a usb cable with the package (sealed, that is). So eventually, I paid an extra sum of cash that wasn't planned [bummer]... oh well.

Does anybody know if there's a universal usb cable or a different type of cable (from another brand phone) that I could use for connecting my phone to my laptop? THanx a lot guys! Keep the forum up!

• 2008-07-01 09:30
  • PEII

louis:to block the telephone to press the key * by seconds.
what is the amount of internal memory that brought to you?

• 2008-07-01 00:07
  • LED{
Total of 238 user reviews and opinions for LG KP110.