LG KP501 Cookie - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
6.8
6.8

can anyone please tell me if we could upgrade to android

• 2014-09-20 07:32
  • X}tM

watsapp is there or not?

• 2014-08-31 14:57
  • 6QsD

this phone camera is not like that clear. can not take pix because is not clear.

• 2013-09-26 22:17
  • fnrn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-28 10:51 from fm5} - click to readIt is not player video format mp4

• 2013-07-13 03:49
  • N4Wh

have the problems with this phone been fixed before i get one????? -- such as sending things on it own and dialling numbers itself???

• 2013-03-28 10:51
  • fm5}

can u get hotspot on this phone so my ipod can go on the internet

• 2013-03-17 12:59
  • mXYx

it is absolutely rubbish.
it sends texts to randomn people without you knowing
it once called the police, and they called me back and i had to explain that my phone calls people without me knowing it was so embarassing.
it is also incredibly hard to type on and it deletes words that you just wrote.
i dont know if this is just me but even if its on silent and its running out of battery, is makes three loud beeps and does this continuosley with 5 min breaks in between until it has run out of battery.
for my sake please dont buy it.its shitt

• 2012-12-30 19:53
  • 3a3T

Are there spares to lg501?plz help

• 2012-12-11 22:00
  • fmVV

Very good phon i like this,but i dont no mp4 player and youtube videos are not not working pls help me

• 2012-12-06 13:48
  • v{t2

my lg cookie KP501 was malfunction,,, i ask if there will have any available screen digitizer here in the philippine.

• 2012-11-06 02:43
  • v0XA

what about the battery life; i find mine a little poor, holds for 2 days ( new battery )

• 2012-10-08 13:27
  • PHfE

i barely used my KP501 for two days and i've already fallen in love with it. it is a very fluid phone. i like everything about it especially its responsive touchscreen. i complain though, my camera/video camera doesn't work.. its a nice smartphone and i recommend it to everyone...

• 2012-01-25 02:12
  • fu}p

I have to say this was my first and by far favourite touchscreen phone and I was sad when I had to upgrade due to the touchscreen not functioning anymore. it was a really wonderful phone (for its price) great camera (at day time),responsive touchscreen,incredible music player,awesome incall sound quality..LG created a masterpiece here one of the most highest sold phones in world..Worked for 2years If your having problems update the Firmware to the latest v10G, fastest firmware and the best..and there is no bug that a 3x Master reset can't solve on this phone.

• 2011-12-20 12:10
  • NwIG

This was my first phone, and i was unaware about all of the promblems that I was soon to face.
At first this phone was fine, and I liked it, it had no promblems and ran smoothly.
As time went on, it got alot slower, it would restart, and then change the time and date, without me knowing.
Also some of the promblems
- The phone is easily scratched
- The camera isn't great and it delays when wanting to take a picture.
- Also this phone, dials, my contacts without me knowing, whilst it's in my pocket.
- It also does not show the last text that I have sent.
-The pen attached to the phone, breaks easily, I have had to buy 2 and after the second one broke I gave up.
-When using the internet it, is slow and wont work, so I havent been able to use it often.
-When texting without the pen, it can be incredilby hard.
-I took a two year contract and now i cant wait untill I can upgrade this phone.
The good points on this phone
-The battery life is very good, as it lasts for few days without neediing charging.
-It has a dual keyboard, to use potrait and landscape.
I would not reccomend this phone.

• 2011-08-07 00:07
  • pJkL

Hey everyone! I've had this phone for 2 years now and I must say that I cannot wait to change.Here is the list of faults of this phone:

-If you delete a lot of texts, a blue rectangle will appear and you'll have to turn it off to get rid of it.
-It has a life of its own: a couple times it has called up my friends without my knowledge and wasted my entire credit! It has even, more recently, sent texts including loads of 0s or empty texts again without my approval, thus, again, ruining my credit!
-Sometimes the alarm won't work which is quite an issue when you need it to ring at the same hour every day.
-Also, on the tactile aspect of this phone, it regularly bugs by for instance deleting a word you'd just type.
-Finally, the camera is not that great, and I don't know if its just my case, but i'm unable to transmit the pictures onto my computer

Other than that, it's fine, so I'll give it a 3/5

• 2011-07-28 19:09
  • px94

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-17 10:15 from uWAR - click to readhow much?

• 2011-07-25 14:17
  • 39x%

is LG KP501 cookie better than LG GT505 or the opposite

• 2011-06-18 12:07
  • fsgL

i do have kg cookie any body want to buy?

• 2011-06-17 10:15
  • uWAR

Its a good one.Have been with it for quite a long period 2 or more years.love it.Dont know if i can access some spare screen parts,thats the only problem i am facing now.are they replaceable.thanks LGs.

• 2011-06-03 07:15
  • NaKP

A very good phone! Nice and easy to use. Apart from it freezing once or twice I have had no other problems with this phone for the 2 1/2 years I have had it. A good phone for begginers. A good phone for anyone!!

• 2011-05-31 10:48
  • 0kN6
Total of 356 user reviews and opinions for LG KP501 Cookie.