LG KP502 Cookie - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.5
6.2
6.3

My phone also got the same problem

• 2014-07-28 20:25
  • BR73

My wife purchased this thing in Zagreb, gave it to me on our return, Screen goes blank in seconds call a number with options and screen is blank before anything can be selected, messages do not get sent, cannot get internet connection, all in all not much good at all. Told her not to spend equivalent of £100 on it but it is pink and looked pretty, BAHH.

• 2013-08-07 17:14
  • 0Fj%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-17 11:35 from fsVb - click to readit does not support thread view.

• 2013-01-16 11:31
  • n2x5

> In reply to gavrilac73 @ 2012-09-13 10:44 from 3cHX - click to readif you want to acces the internet, u must configure your apn and internet settings. to do so i had to make contact with a operator. surfing the net with this phone is a nightmare.... many times the page didn't even load or if it's a bigger page like from a browser game for instance it runs out of "ram". in other words it can't open it.

• 2013-01-16 11:23

• 2013-01-16 11:17
  • n2x5

Have this phone for more than 2 years now. I can say that i am very dissapointed in it. It is not a smartphone, it just works too hard. I regret that i bought it, should have went with a sony ericsson back then, not necesarilly a touch screen. Before the coockie i had a sony ericson k550i , it was a lot better than the cookie.

• 2013-01-16 11:15
  • n2x5

Why cant I access the web it always says connection failed.Please help

• 2012-09-13 10:44
  • 3cHX

I've had this phone for little over a year now, and it's already the 2nd time it broke. Same problem both times, the display stopped responding in the lower half. Needless to say I couldn't access any menu, or even read the sms's I had just received. All I could do with it was to answer a call and eventually call the last dialed number. So I don't know about you guys, but I shall never trust this phone again since it broke 2 times in only a couple of months. Good thing though I could still take it back to the store for repairs. Other than that, for the period of time while it worked properly I must admit I was rather satisfied of its features. Simple, but it pretty much had all the necessaries. Who know, maybe it was just my bad luck, but now I cannot advise anyone anymore to purchase this phone.

• 2012-09-06 17:42
  • nDMy

> In reply to jojoooo @ 2012-03-07 15:15 from Nw8L - click to readI kant browse with my kp502 nd whatsapp is nt workin either. Please i need solutions.

• 2012-07-17 11:35
  • fsVb

does it supports the threaded view sms? comment your answers please

• 2012-03-31 16:30
  • vj1U

why cant you use whats app on this phone...???

• 2012-03-07 15:15
  • Nw8L

is there an arabic software?

• 2012-02-05 11:19
  • iLH}

I bought this phone 2 years ago... i still have it, it works just fine, the battery is ok, nothing is wrong with it... i never had problems with it :D and the webcam is ok :D it makes you pretty :))

• 2012-01-12 22:40
  • mEAh

the only problem i have with this fone is the internet connections; i kant seem to get it to pick up and it is a very slow fone

• 2011-12-12 23:00
  • k8v@

Hi!

Does any of you have problem with turning phone by itself after browsing internet (ie. closing browser)? If I flash it with new firmware, will it help?

Tnx!

• 2011-08-11 19:57
  • pr4S

Airight, this phone is wack. The plug-in connector for headphones, usb and charger went off two months after, and I couldn't do anything with it. I paid 15$ for the repair, and the next day it wasn't working. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!

• 2011-02-27 09:09
  • 3q}e

regarding the difficulty in sending messages. This phone sucks. If you have to start changing how you save addresses - what's the point. When I send a message I want it to go ... I don't want to be checking every 2 minutes - or worse, believing it's been sent when it hasn't. My old Nokia NEVER failed.

• 2011-02-26 15:30
  • mxw8

OK ! Anyone who wants this phone, DO NOT BELIVE THE NEGATIVE opinions ! They are just ... ! If they can't send a message it doesn't means that the phone is bad or slow. I have this and it works fine, as it should ! I`m very pleased of it. It has a great video and audio playback quality, nice games ! The thouch screen is not so sensitive because the phone has a protection film. Remove the protection screen and will be more sensive.

• 2011-02-08 08:15
  • spHN

> In reply to Micko @ 2010-11-11 03:57 from SH{% - click to readI'm sorry to inform you that your phone doesn't come with a CPU..that's why it is slow..:)) not beacuse of a slower cpu tact..

• 2011-01-12 14:12
  • 0U0F

Apparently I managed to solve my problem without any help - I just got it! :)

The reason why sending message works only for some contacts is because the others' numbers where saved as payed phones instead of mobile phones. I don't know why that happened, but it was the reason for my problem.

If anybody else encounters, you need to change the number registered as fixed to a mobile one.

So I retract my words. Best phone ever in my opinion!

• 2010-12-31 20:16
  • LaL6
Total of 77 user reviews and opinions for LG KP502 Cookie.