LG KS660 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.9
7.2
7.7

> In reply to Joe @ 2009-08-13 06:21 from 0C0C - click to readHi Joe, just want to ask. Why is there echo sound on my second network line? I mean whenever my friends calls me they hear their own voice(echo of their own voice). But my primary network has a little bit of echo =/ is there something wrong with my phone?

• 2009-08-18 10:32
  • wHT4

> In reply to stv @ 2009-08-12 17:24 from MqH4 - click to readHi, No sms tones can be set against each contact. You can set different ring tones for each individual contact and assign group for each contact, like other phones.

Secondly, you can protect the sim by password. I think this feature is available in all phones. My sim card is password protected for last 13 years. My first was, I remember, one old nokia one.

• 2009-08-13 06:31
  • 0C0C

> In reply to flo @ 2009-08-12 11:23 from ibe7 - click to readTo do 500 and memo 500

• 2009-08-13 06:21
  • 0C0C

> In reply to Joe @ 2009-08-08 15:37 from puh8 - click to readHi joe, couple of questions if i can....
can you tell me (1) can you assign specific "sms" tones to individual contacts in the ophone book and (2) can you password protect the sim management, ie when i turn off sim 2, can i set so that a password is needed before switching back on again.

• 2009-08-12 17:24
  • MqH4

> In reply to Joe @ 2009-08-08 15:37 from puh8 - click to readThanks Joe. I'll be getting the phone this weekend. Can't wait to get my hands on it! ;-) another question though. Can the reminder keep alot of task/reminder? As I use them alot. Like for Nokia phone they don't seem to have limited storage on that. I was thinking of getting the Samsung B5702 also a dual sim-card phone. But decided on the LG =) as the Samsung can't keep alot of messages in the inbox.

• 2009-08-12 11:23
  • ibe7

> In reply to Rajesh Salvi @ 2009-07-27 14:21 from TRbb - click to readDo you like this phone sir.We have got it Cell c

• 2009-08-11 14:27
  • N9Ak

> In reply to flo @ 2009-08-05 23:08 from ibe7 - click to readNo lagging noticed so far. Have been using it for a week only. If anything experienced unusuall, will keep u posted.

• 2009-08-08 15:37
  • puh8

Does it lag? This is I have to know. Thanks =)

• 2009-08-05 23:08
  • ibe7

> In reply to nobody helps me :-( @ 2009-07-24 20:03 from k8jU - click to readYou can use both the sims simultaneously. Both can be used to make calles, receive calls, send and receieve SMS as if carrying 2 mobile phones. Its very easy to select the sim during all applications. Moreovr you can select any sim as Primary without removing the sim from its slot. Only thing is it has to be rebooted while doing so. Its applicable while you switch off one sim too. What I noticed is its not as fast as Samsung Jet. But this phone is lighter than Samsung dual sim phones. LG provides 2 battery with the handset. So not sure about the battery life.

• 2009-08-05 14:19
  • puh4

> In reply to Niro @ 2009-07-26 00:39 from q}jC - click to readYes its possible kin LG KS660. U can run both the sims at the same time.

• 2009-08-05 07:11
  • puh4

Does it have a Accelometer?

• 2009-08-04 20:13
  • nnZm

Gsm Arena, we want a Review !!!!!!!!

• 2009-07-31 10:13
  • fvgw

Please can u send me the picture quality of LG KS660
regards

• 2009-07-27 14:21
  • TRbb

I am really interested in this phone. Do you know if you can run both sims AT THE SAME TIME? I know samsung has DOUS, but they are not physically appealing. So i want to know, if there are any phones out there, that can have both sims running at the same time, so i can answer calls from both sims.

like if one person calls in sim 1, and someone else form sim 2, i can just hang up and answer the other one.

PLEASE HELP!

• 2009-07-26 00:39
  • q}jC
  • nobody helps me :-(
  • Rating0

I've been looking for a dual sim phone but I've heard that for some models, you have to switch from sim 1 to sim 2, reboot the phone and etc... Some of then you can do everything with the sim 1 and receive calls and txt from de second one. Is that the case for this model? Both voice and data work simultaneously? Pleease dual sim users, can you help me?

• 2009-07-24 20:03
  • k8jU

where is the review, why gsm arena do not review this phone?

• 2009-07-16 12:16
  • PBRf

worst one compared to samsung duos.even though samsung lack some faetures its better in long term use.also samsung has best resale value.

• 2009-07-15 17:49
  • nCbA

Hi, can anyone tell me if you can assign specific mp3 "text tones" to specific contacts. Also, is there any security on the sim cadrd management,ie , can I turn one off and password protect it from being turned back on ?
thanks

• 2009-07-13 13:19
  • MqH4

No 3G ? Why not ? When we will see a dual sim 3G?

• 2009-07-10 21:44
  • P04C
Total of 321 user reviews and opinions for LG KS660.