i am having problems connecting my phone to laptop via bluetooth and USB using the LG software... anyone else having this problem?
and awfull foggy pictures u can't use zoom on pc, even carl zeiss can't save this fact then if u want open some files u must press button 10times,on g600 3times,so useless shortcuts like two years old phone and don't say about viewty touch screen lg is easiest to use, nokia is good on paper but not in real
i tested all 5mega camera phones which u can get in europe and nokia was the worst,make test as me and u'll see,photo winer is g600 and video winer lg,nokia was the last etc.freezing and foulty softwer,slow,bad cheap bilt case,high price...
it is true, after looking at the link, i think N82 is the winner. however, i still do not regret buying the Viewty b/c it is the WHOLE pkg that i like, and the 3' touchscreen w/ the camera alone is enough for me to get the Viewty over N82. just my own "bias" opinion
After seeing the comparison between n82 and viewty its obvious that n82 is a clear winner.
hey everyone, check this out!
a photo comparison between N82 & Viewty!
i just bought this phone today and I need some serious help please... Firstly, in the front (the camera thing called the 'Jog wheel' ) it can scroll up and down for any applications, however, WHY IS IT REVERSE?? I mean, normally when u turn clockwise it shud b down, and anti-clockwise should be up. But why is it opposite!??!
2ndly, the LG DISC won't pop-up when I put it into my Vista Laptop.As in it can't detect a disc being put in...what can I do? is it my laptop or is it the phones problem? I reli dnt understand...
I hope someone can help me please!!! >.
Had my viewty now for a week or so,and Im still finding more features on it! I love the photo editing and muvee studio aplication oh and uploading direct to youtube!. To the post below somewhere, mentioning the bulkiness of this fone, I thought that to, they make it look so chunky on the advert and its not , I only have little hands and I hate large phones, but the size is really good considering Its features (:
3 weeks with it now. It costed me 600$.
- yesterday the battery went flat. And till now (24 hours later) it is unable to recharge: phone says "battery full", nothing else (never "charge complet" as said in the manual. So my friends, I have no phone, no radio, no camera, no mp3 player. Nothing!
- at 15°C, the touchscreen doesnt react to pressure;
- Radio displays RDS info ONLY for ONE or TWO stations (just a few seconds);
- Those guys at LG indeed realesed an UNFINISHED product.
I WILL NEVER BUY LG PRODUCTS AGAIN!!!
can anyone tell me ,where is this phone made from,,,,,japan, or korean,,or finlan,,please let me know...thank,you
whey, the only phone that contends with the N95 camera! If not better than.
the slow mo video ffeature sounds interesting.
also i'd buy one of these over the iphone anyday
I bought a LG U400 about 8 months ago and it wasnt great but im sure this phone is better.
Quality phone got it on contract the day it came out and cant pick a fault yet
how fast is the phone in browsing pictures and videos? is it like the SE phones?
hi,i'm under consideration of getting tiz phone...and i hav some questions which is still not answered.so some1 plz answer tem...
-how do we touch the screen..i mean is tere a pen for us to use or we hav to use our fingers.
-is the sound very loud???
-does the phone usually slack????
-can we put our picture as the wallpaper???
thanx a lot...
Just got this yesterday, and so far loving it. Its very good build quality, very easy to use, texting with the keypad mode is a dream. Just sent back SE k850i after having to have it replaced twice for two different faults. I have also had nokia n95 with had very bad battery life. I also own unlocked iphone which is good but miss bluetooth, video recording, no radio and a few other things. This LG viewty is a very good phone. Its also very good fun with its video functions. This is the best on any mobile right now. The ratings for this phone should be higher because its clearly better and more fun than nokia n95, SE k850i and the iphone. Get the lg viewty and you won't regret it!
can anyone pl answer.
- is the email browsing as simple and detailes as in Iphone.
- sms in Iphone can be clubbed under seneders name. thereafter all sms from same person is shown below one by one. is this facility available in veiwty also.
- what file extension is used for applications for this phone ie .sis/.jar/.jad/.nth or any other.
- is the images crisp and sharp (answer needed from someone novice like me and who has taken snaps himself who just want to aim and shoot without much setting)
- can we make groups in contacts
- can we edit the labels in the contact list just we do in nokia phones.
thanks a lot in advance.