LG L600v - user opinions and reviews

7.4

i need to flash my mobile lg l600 v

• 2012-07-20 11:47
  • nvUm

It's bluetooth cant be found by other devices no matter how i adjust its settings and the battery empties quickly. Help!

• 2012-05-04 04:23
  • fsVb

i have problem with my screen ,where can i get one to fix with my phone. am in Ghana

• 2011-10-28 09:29
  • fuIy

Have this phone, very advanced for it's time, fast and reliable, untill it no longer charges, many of this model had this problem, batteries don't last and are hellishly expensive, agents only!!! otherwise, nice phone, still use mine and it is still faster downloading than any other phone i've seen.

• 2011-09-03 19:04
  • NhuI

Hello, I need a battery of this phone

• 2011-08-06 19:56
  • 3dqC
  • omaritomy@yahoo.com
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-02-28 05:57 from 9DBf - click to readHello, I need a battery of this phone

• 2011-06-16 17:58
  • LxXa

hey i got a problem with the battery ,where do i get hold of it?pls help

• 2011-02-28 05:57
  • 9DBf

pls help me..gprs in this kind of phone is not compatible with smart..now my question is, what im going to do so that i can use chatting or phone internet? its really not working..

• 2010-12-14 05:00
  • v0q9
  • HARPREEET SINGH, IND
  • Rating0

i want to buy a battery. from where i get the battery. no doubt the phone is very good. but only have the battery problem

• 2010-12-08 10:38
  • wiS5

Bought the phone but after three months the battery was not working,i've search every store but still nothing.Poor after service lg very poor.

• 2010-06-20 08:41
  • N7$D

if i had an oportunity to come back to this world i will never purchase any lg mobile phones they are only good on home theatres.

• 2010-06-02 16:24
  • fmCH

> In reply to nc @ 2007-04-13 01:00 from m%4F - click to readHi there I would not recommend you buy this phone. I've had mine for only 3 days & the battery needs charging after only an hour. Also, the external music keys on this handset don't work & can't find a manual in the english language.
DON'T GET ONE

• 2010-04-04 22:49
  • TSxe

Wish I had read these reviews before purchasing this phone!! Like other users of this LG the battery doesn't last for more than an hour then has to be recharged again - I'M SICK OF IT!!

• 2010-04-04 22:29
  • TSxe

Hi luv the phone(have had it a couple years), am wondering if there is any place i can get a new battery, as battery hardly last an hour.
Thanks

• 2010-03-24 12:17
  • fsBH

my battery is dead after 1 year only and i can't find another one this is the main problem of the mobile .
every thing else is good.
but it as a good lesson to not obtaining LG again.

• 2010-01-15 14:36
  • SHLY

For God's sake can LG do something about this phone, there is no support for it at all. Getting a PC Sync as well as the internet kit is a whole lot of war. Besides running java apps like operamini is not possible on mine.
If anyone has any useful tip pls forward it to tsam559@yahoo.com.THANKS

• 2010-01-04 23:54
  • fu8k

I was given this phone a few days ago but whenever someone rings me, I open the phone and it hangs up, and I can't seem to find the setting to turn this off. Can anyone help? Thanks

• 2009-10-19 08:39
  • u{HQ

my phone's perfect, been using it for 2yrs now. i'm not ready to change it for a new one but just need help as to where i can get a new face for it. living in Lesotho but bought it in South Africa Bloemfontein.

• 2009-08-19 13:38
  • Mfx7

hi ,
i want to buy this mobile . but i want to know how can i download themes and games .

• 2009-05-09 17:18
  • u1wS

Love the phone but the battery needs charging everyday! Also finding it hard to get new battery I live in New Zealand and having to get one shipped from the U.K! But worth it cos really like the phone :) Basic and easy as to use

• 2009-03-03 01:55
  • wvRV
Total of 100 user reviews and opinions for LG L600v.