LG L70 Dual D325 - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.1
8.0
8.0

Don't buy it! Terrible phone! Internal memory is the biggest issue. I have absolutely NO applications on my phone because of this. Even after that I'm unable to remove the "storage space running out" message. You cannot download onto SD card. You HAVE to download in phone and then move the SD card. But since phone has nil internal memory, downloading any app, regardless of the amount of space your SD card offers, is next to impossible.

• 2015-03-26 21:36
  • KA3A

Phone is good but every time showing storage space running out

• 2015-03-25 15:37
  • nC6a

Good but it is only 1.5GB plz make it more

• 2015-03-24 18:29
  • NakK
  • F

Its almost 8months of using this phone, i accidentally dropped, accidentally hit the screen but still good and smooth, the software is good to kitkat was so fun and the size of screen was okay for me.. Thanks LG

• 2015-03-22 12:36
  • DMHx

nw i us LG L70, no any problem found yet, i think that's good, anybody know how update new android version?

• 2015-03-20 20:11
  • iwpx

Never buy this piece of crap,
This is the crappiest phone i've ever bought, after a half year of using this phone it started to become very slow. Now I use the smashed HTC one of my brother where a piece of the screen doesn't work anymore, it's so much better then that crappy lg

• 2015-03-18 20:30
  • sqs}

this is a good phone.it's internal memory in only 1.5 gb. it's camera is very good

• 2015-03-18 09:08
  • XuCv

> In reply to blair @ 2015-03-12 04:13 from t7Xx - click to readS every android phones heats up but not as much as micromax 😁

• 2015-03-17 20:52
  • U{Z6

Internal memory is the biggest issue in the phone.after downloading directly goes to the phone memory even if it is kit Kat.

• 2015-03-16 19:28
  • t1$B

Phone memory contains only 1.5 GB. Other than phone is good. camera is reasonable. Sound quality, Battery backup and speed are very good.

• 2015-03-14 13:30
  • P@Sf

it is the worstest phone ever made .it has very low memory.i had a 32gb sd card the phone told before taking out sd card press demount button but did not removed the sd card it now has destroyed the sd card . i cant view any songs videos i had in sd card.if you are going to buy this phone please donot buy it.

• 2015-03-13 18:19
  • utyh

Bought this phone a week ago & I hate it... it drops calls tells me low memory & I have one game loaded on it. I have moved everything that I can to SD card. Cleared all caches. Deleted anything I don't use & the phone still drops calls . Called metro today I have had the phone for 8 days & looks like I am stuck with it. If you are looking for something for just talk & text good phone. But if you need storage walk away from this phone.

• 2015-03-13 15:39
  • qnJm

> In reply to bharath writer @ 2015-03-11 19:10 from U{Tt - click to readdoes your phone CPU heat up ??? cause mine is heating and i'm afraid if what will happen in the next days,months or years ... does your phone heat up ???

• 2015-03-12 04:13
  • t7Xx

I purchased this phone an year ago still now no problems camera s good even @ night time no lags
Only thing s low internal memory
Other then dat awesome phone

• 2015-03-11 19:10
  • U{Tt

awesome phone

• 2015-03-11 13:07
  • tUHJ

> In reply to dmo1337 @ 2015-01-19 10:32 from 3WPY - click to readHow did you do that

• 2015-03-09 08:37
  • IWSx

A very good Phone i would say with its own pros and cons.\

Somethings which u may not like on getting the phone is that its internal storage available for use is only 1.5gb but its battery life is decent as per my testing.

Its camera is good with its different modes working nicely :) Its going to be 1year but i have not faced a single problem with the phone.

This phone is very tough indeed (tested) it didnt had a scratch when my father throwed it on the floor (marble floor) to break it. Working Awesomely!

Overall a good buy but now u would prefer other phones better than this in even lower price segment.

• 2015-03-01 04:31
  • vIY%

I bought this 2 month ago I am very upset as it's internal storage is only 1.5GB I can not install fifa 15 also but it's camera quality is very good

• 2015-02-26 15:26
  • 7tFS

I love the uniqueness of this phone. The battery was good and the camera also. What I don't like about this phone is it's internal storage. I don't think it's 4gb. :(

• 2015-02-24 03:11
  • EyQZ

How to change the storage from phone to sd card

• 2015-02-17 19:25
  • U@u%
Total of 728 user reviews and opinions for LG L70 Dual D325.