LG L90 D405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.7
7.6

I'm from Turkey and I'm using LGE-D504TR. FM Radio app is not available on my country's rom. When I flashed other country's ROM fm radio app is available, but I can't listen radio. FM Radio application screen is empty (headset plugged). Is there fm radio receiver on my device? Or how can I check it?

• 2014-07-30 20:15
  • murY

> In reply to Ishimura @ 2014-07-30 13:28 from pEZi - click to readThanks that's what I thought

• 2014-07-30 17:31
  • ncEK

I had bought this phone and simply fenomenal. I recommended 100%

• 2014-07-30 16:07
  • LCVH

> In reply to sheela @ 2014-07-30 07:24 from vGnv - click to readnormal facilities, what do you talk about. almost every phone have draft auto save mode and i mean every phone even iphone. you just dont send it and it's saved. special button for call history???? are you serious, even there every phone has that, open dialer and you have everything. and for so called auto signature are we still talking about phones or email??? who the hell uses auto signature on sms, o boy
i think you confuse people about something that is standard not even iphone or blackberry have auto signature on sms it's just nuts. you talk rubbish

• 2014-07-30 14:35
  • pED8

Normal SIM = Mini SIM, which this phone has.

• 2014-07-30 13:32
  • nEP%

> In reply to cao1 @ 2014-07-30 12:50 from ncEK - click to readEuropean verison has normal SIM-card size

• 2014-07-30 13:28
  • pEZi

What king of sim card? Normal size or micro sim?

• 2014-07-30 12:50
  • ncEK

This phone does not have normal facility like message draft save mode, auto signature is not there. there is no call history special icon.
Not advisible to buy these phone, without even basic facility.

• 2014-07-30 07:24
  • vGnv

wow this is record so far with moderate usage. web browsing, viber chat, play store, wifi 90% connection 10% data connection, some calls like 5 min per call, youtube video 61 hours. i hope this unit gets android L as it has project volt

• 2014-07-30 03:59
  • m@ZN

> In reply to Punisher @ 2014-07-29 17:54 from pEDA - click to readThank you punisher.
I did that and it went better. Im gonna give it a few more runs to try it out :)

• 2014-07-29 23:21
  • pEZi

> In reply to Ishimura @ 2014-07-29 16:32 from pEZi - click to readYou have several positioning modes i would suggest that you use high precision mode, if that doesnt help download app for gps test like when you can see how much of sattelites are connected how high signal is then write it down on paper, hard reset your phone download same app again and compare the test if not then go and repair your phone at store

• 2014-07-29 17:54
  • pEDA

Love the phone. Cheaper and better than my Old LG L9. However im having issues with gps tracking with for instance Runkeeper and Endomondo. My marker is jumping around like crazy and giving me the time of 14 minutes on a 20.000m run. Jumping around like crazy. Has anyone else had this issue or should i go back and exchange it for a new one?

The Remotething is awesome too, doesnt work with terrestrial recievers tho since its a wierd brand. But almost all tvs! You have to point it at the tv-ir-reciever ofc like any other remote.

And gotta love that kitkat 4.4.2. I hope they will upgrade it to Android L too :)

Can someone please answer me on the gps thing. 50 % of my use with the phone is gps-involved.

• 2014-07-29 16:32
  • pEZi

> In reply to Android27 @ 2014-07-29 11:08 from bCgF - click to readI agree, i wonder which variant does have 1.3 mp front camera as it is written in gsmarena spec. And even for lg i dont know why they didnt include one l90 as main with all of does spec. Like one l90 with nfc and 1.3 mp frontcam. The only thing which separate l90 from g2 mini is bsi rear camera but i've seen pictures from both in comparison and bsi sensor on g2 mini is not so much better
then front cmos on l90

• 2014-07-29 15:35
  • pEDA

> In reply to Punisher @ 2014-07-28 17:22 from pEDI - click to readDamn, I never knew there was another D405 variant with the letter 'N' at the end. So, D405N exists as well. I don't know about Sweden but, here in India we just have the D405 and D410. The USA variant is an even more confusing affair. They have the D415 and maybe, another spin-off.

I'll buy this ASAP and put on that CPU-Z app to confirm if mine has the NFC. Till then, its that GSMArena comparison which has mysteriously disappeared.

P.S: I don't know how my post got deleted

• 2014-07-29 11:08
  • bCgF

> In reply to [deleted post]As i see the variants of l90 with letter N like d405(N) at the end does have nfc but this phone is so pure reviewed that you cant get a grip what is what. Now i wonder why make separation between d405 and d405N. Is it just nfc or is there more to it.

• 2014-07-28 17:22
  • pEDI

Hey anybody know the best back cover available online ? Flipkart doesn't have good covers. I was looking to buy those hard cases, not the flip covers.

I think it would cost around Rs.300-500. So anyone bought these ? If yes, from which site ?

• 2014-07-28 16:21
  • bC6k

> In reply to yaya @ 2014-07-25 19:02 from NCDp - click to readThat will not work as the support is only upto 32GB

• 2014-07-28 16:18
  • bC6k

> In reply to Axew505 @ 2014-07-26 22:14 from 0d1} - click to readAre you pointing the phone directly at the TV or just using it as if you were surfing the web?....I know it's a stupid question but you never know.

• 2014-07-28 03:54
  • j8wI

I have the T-mobile L90. I hope it gets 4.4.4 update. And pls fix the network connection my signal bars go up and down. And fix the remote it dont wok

• 2014-07-26 22:14
  • 0d1}

its a good phone light weight,good battery backup, viewing angles also good.nice user interface, very good keyboard .
sound output with earphones are not much as expected. no light notification for message and calls. and also no back-light for the keys

• 2014-07-26 10:41
  • U{PA
Total of 404 user reviews and opinions for LG L90 D405.