LG L90 D405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8

The infrared port depends on the market. I just called my carrier and its model doesn´t have infrared

• 2014-09-30 23:28
  • 8Aem

Its a great phone and runs very smooth vfm i love it

• 2014-09-30 23:06
  • 3Akx

> In reply to Punisher @ 2014-09-29 03:13 from pEDx - click to readthankyou very much

• 2014-09-30 21:52
  • j4$7

> In reply to Punisher @ 2014-09-29 03:13 from pEDx - click to readWhere do i find!?

• 2014-09-30 19:15
  • s7ud

Want to have theme like g3..
Try lg g3 theme by rocketserveware from playstore..
Its really good and works well for my lg l90 D410..

• 2014-09-30 17:16
  • YPgN

> In reply to shakibwantstoknowtec @ 2014-09-28 22:19 from j4$7 - click to readyes it does have fm radio

• 2014-09-29 03:13
  • pEDx

> In reply to shakibwantstoknowtec @ 2014-09-28 22:19 from j4$7 - click to readYes, the LG L90 D405 (for which this comment section is for) does have am FM radio that does not use data or require an internet connection to work. I know this to be true, because I actually own the phone.

• 2014-09-29 00:42
  • nFKJ
  • shakibwantstoknowtec
  • Rating0

can someone please tell me if this phone really has fm radio or not. I know you guys are gonna talk about internet radio but i want to use real fm radio like the one that does not eat any data. if the phone does not have real fm radio( fm radio that does not require data of wifi ) than are there any tricks can be done to have fm radio on it.

• 2014-09-28 22:19
  • j4$7

> In reply to nikhil @ 2014-09-27 05:40 from Hktq - click to readLol. Remote call service. Never mind i cant explain my self dont have the energy. You go man!

• 2014-09-27 22:22
  • pFHP

> In reply to Punisher @ 2014-09-24 17:34 from m@ZM - click to readcheck remote call service in apps this application is used for wirless display

• 2014-09-27 05:40
  • Hktq

I wonder what does wireless display certificate do in developers mode. Cant seem to find anything in settings. Doesnt this enable miracast??? Why is it this function present in developers mode if it cant do anything. Can somebody confirm this?

• 2014-09-24 17:34
  • m@ZM

> In reply to Ishimura @ 2014-09-21 18:28 from pEZi - click to readYes it did. Tnx Ishimura. I just cant accept the thing that v4.0 is lower in transfering speed then v2.1 edr. my v2.1 edr had speed as much as 150 to 300 kbits. now the v4.0 is about 56 kbit transfering speed but pan mode (bluetooth internet tethering) is like 3mbit for internet wich is odd. And i seems not to have bluetooth advanced profiles on my laptop which also odd. a2dp is handy for almost everything but have no clue where are profiles. No obex, no control device, no av profile, opp is more like manual then automatic. For transfering large files i use wifi transfer pro it works even without internet but it's one way direction from phone to pc thru web interface without internet but two ways if connected to internet. Pc suite doesnt support other files with other extensions.
and the Lg 90 lack real smartshare software it depends only on pc suite. Wifi direct is not complete in this phone. I think it's only option is to detect and transfer using es file explorer but other profiles in wifi direct is also missing. miracast is disabled by default and it's not compatible with samsung wifi direct allshare. I would like to know the support of lg l90 wifi direct form lg itself. the capability is like in a mist. Unclear

• 2014-09-22 15:08
  • SH74

> In reply to Punisher @ 2014-09-19 23:35 from pFHP - click to readI think bluetooth 4.0 is more a power consumption thing than speed. IF you remember litsening to music with BT 2.1 drained the battery like crazy.
If you want files to be sent from a PC or vice versa try the LG PC suite. It connects your phone to the Computer via WiFi and you cand send all the photos, music and videos you want without a cord.

And yeah. bluetooth IS really slow when moving files. I think its more a a audio stream media than anything else. May even work with wifi direct. When i want to share something with someone i mail it to them, if the file i bigger than 20MB (gmail max) i use dropbox or google drive.

I hope this helped.

• 2014-09-21 18:28
  • pEZi

Now i'm going frustrated. Can somebody explain to me what the hell is bluetooth 4.0. I bought new laptop with bluetooth 4.0 and i'm very happy with my purchase but the bluetooth data transfer is aweful. Its very slow like bluetooth v1.1 i tought it was my laptop but when i tested l90 to samsung tab 3 8.0 which also have bluetooth 4.0 the speed is also superslow. Hell my old lg o2x with bluetooth 2.1 edr is way faster then this. Is bluetooth 4.0 false marketing. Whats the deal with having v4.0 over 2.1 when its slower. This is driving me crazy. Where is symbios in 4.0 blutooth wifi combo. Can somebody explain this

• 2014-09-19 23:35
  • pFHP

This is very strange. I tried to research more about the battery in l90 and i was also testing this with my galaxy 3 8.0 tablet and its correct. I used battery monitor widget pro to find out that battery in l90 is of 2460 mah capacity. App pulls that info from android. And i also saw how much of my battery have degraded which is 3mah over 4 months of usage which is great but the thing is that capacity of device in android is written for 2460. I will try to see if new entry of 2540 have any change or false reading.

• 2014-09-17 16:58
  • pE4R

> In reply to Android27 @ 2014-09-16 22:36 from tUsK - click to readI ment it's better then current available a53 (sd410-sd615) phones in battery life.

• 2014-09-17 07:49
  • SH7j

> In reply to Punisher @ 2014-09-09 20:20 from m@ZS - click to reada53 ? I think you meant a7.

• 2014-09-16 22:36
  • tUsK

> In reply to Sarai @ 2014-09-14 19:02 from Ibxd - click to readLG did not incorporate that feature in this phone. So don't worry.It's not suppose to.

• 2014-09-15 15:46
  • pEZi

My back & menu button don't light up!is it suppose to do that?or what?PLEASE HELP.

• 2014-09-14 19:02
  • Ibxd

> In reply to David @ 2014-08-22 09:15 from 2TY5 - click to readNot have light?

• 2014-09-10 03:36
  • Ibx9
Total of 505 user reviews and opinions for LG L90 D405.