LG L90 D405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.9
7.9

Last software actualization not bad, but interfaz is soo simple.

• 2015-05-27 10:35
  • 04J2

> In reply to pop @ 2015-05-25 23:58 from ptRa - click to readStay on kitkat as it has more features. And its very stable

• 2015-05-26 02:19
  • m%cT

I dont now shoud i update my l90 on 5.0.2. or shoud i stay on 4.4.2,please tell me

• 2015-05-25 23:58
  • ptRa

> In reply to Maikel-Netherlands @ 2015-05-14 21:41 from nXX$ - click to readYou really don't need to buy another...just because Kitkat. The best option would be to hand it over to the service centre and they will reset the phone to its original glory. They will insist on fixing Lollipop but you just stick to your guns. Ask them to roll back to Kitkat no matter what. Next up, you have another option which includes following some guides that require you to make use of some 'LG Flash Tool'. Actually, these service guys also make use of it so, you can see how well known the utility is. Well, all you need to do is, get the 'LG Flash Tool' and the CORRECT system image. By that, I mean, you need to get the relevant system image for your device. This includes the version which is meant for your region and also the android version. That's all. Simply Google 'LG Flash Tool Kitkat'

• 2015-05-25 08:29
  • bCgY

The 'lockscreen bug' is not a hardware issue, it's a software issue. That too, region specific one or maybe...just present on my unit. I don't think LG will push any further updates so...I think it's about time I began flashing CM12. But then again, the problem is...that some of the stock features are not available in custom ROMs, which is why, I'll need to find a fix for it somehow. Seriously, this bug is annoying. I can't even turn it in for repair because...I'm on root and I won't waste my time unrooting it because most apps need root access.

• 2015-05-25 08:18
  • bCgY

I updated to 5.0.2 and its fast and furious Im so glad that low budget phone like this works so great, thanks lg

• 2015-05-25 07:36
  • 64hJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-19 00:03 from ptRa - click to readNice man tumbz upz! I hope LG Service will downgrade my L90 as well.

• 2015-05-21 22:43
  • nXX$

> In reply to cre10 @ 2015-05-15 21:49 from m@6T - click to readI just did today. Now I've to wait and see if they will downgrade for me-)) They will notify me in 2 weeks from now.

• 2015-05-21 22:39
  • nXX$

> In reply to xyz yA @ 2015-05-19 19:03 from Nv6$ - click to readThat have nothing to do with the phone. Your sim card is not active. There for message no sim card. No net no signal etc. You must call your provider and ask them to force activate it. Try to restart your phone. Same thing happend to me when i got new sim card. Nothing to worry about

• 2015-05-20 04:20
  • m%cT

i just bought this phone today and i activated my sim card...but just after that, my phone tells no sim detected and no sim service.. what should i do?

• 2015-05-19 19:03
  • Nv6$
  • Alan Carey Crawford
  • Rating0

Lg L90 wirh android lollipop is the test to solve what is coming for lg g2 mini, keep it waiting guys.

• 2015-05-19 01:53
  • JNM6

> In reply to Maikel-Netherlands @ 2015-05-15 18:46 from nXX$ - click to readThats a big lay.In which country you live?I gat back from 5.0.2. to 4.4.2.

• 2015-05-19 00:03
  • ptRa

> In reply to Maikel-Netherlands @ 2015-05-15 18:46 from nXX$ - click to readyour official service can downgrade os, dont buy new phone. Just send it to service and ask for downgrade OS to Kitkat, and thats all. Simply.

• 2015-05-15 21:49
  • m@6T

> In reply to pop @ 2015-05-15 13:46 from ptRa - click to readI had a live chat about this issue with LG customer service and they said it's not possible to be back again to Kitkat. Last thing I can try is to ask customer service where I bought my phone to restore my phone. If that's not possible than I've no option to buy a new one.

• 2015-05-15 18:46
  • nXX$

> In reply to Maikel-Netherlands @ 2015-05-14 21:41 from nXX$ - click to readKitkat is maybe the best android os yet. But lollipop on this device isnt that bad. For me it doesnt matter because now i know what is lollipop and im not spending money on new phone just to have lollipop. It isnt worth to invest. The best thing with former kitkat on this device is stock video player. I havent seen such advanced player even in flagships. Especially wireless mhl streaming while locked and asleep. And boot time is just insanly fast. This is second time lg did this with os upgrade. Like upgrade and abondane. No more LG for me if theu dont come with serious stability update like 5.1.1 to eliminate all bugs

• 2015-05-15 17:47
  • m%cT

> In reply to Maikel-Netherlands @ 2015-05-14 21:41 from nXX$ - click to readDont waste money.you can back to kitkat just go to autorized service center and ask to do that.

• 2015-05-15 13:46
  • ptRa

> In reply to Android27 @ 2015-05-11 06:55 from bCbj - click to readI disslike android Lollipop and like android Kitkat more. I was "very happy" with android Lollipop 5.0.2 "for 2 days" but Kitkat is better in every aspect. I'm going to buy a new L90 because I cant roll back to Kitkat anymore. I'm using my old phone (Samsung Apollo) right now I've dunked my L90 back in the box.

• 2015-05-14 21:41
  • nXX$

I'm a fan of Android Kitkat.

• 2015-05-14 21:32
  • nXX$

> In reply to gsdfbn @ 2015-05-12 13:10 from pu4M - click to readBattery is excellent! 2 days with heavy use.

• 2015-05-13 15:57
  • 0uJG

Please make a battery test on this phone!!

• 2015-05-12 13:10
  • pu4M
Total of 759 user reviews and opinions for LG L90 D405.