LG L90 D405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7

> In reply to David @ 2014-08-22 09:15 from 2TY5 - click to readDo you mean the backlight for the capacitive buttons down next to the home button. No they did not incorporate that in this model. Doesnt bother me.

And about soundquality... I haven't oticed any difference in music quality, it all depends on the headphones or bluetooth speaker you use, thats what i think. The built in speaker isn't hi-fi exactly.. but it gets the job done when you want to show your friend a video or something.

• 2014-08-22 19:51
  • pEZi

How is this phone s sound quality compared to the others in this price range ?

• 2014-08-22 11:33
  • 3@k8

Does LG L90 has no button light...my phone doesnt light up?

• 2014-08-22 09:15
  • 2TY5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-16 07:55 from YMH@ - click to readFound it. Thanks! Why have they hidden it like that? HAvent seen that before...

• 2014-08-16 18:52
  • pEZi

> In reply to Ishimura @ 2014-08-15 18:34 from pEZi - click to readtouch on Build Number 7 times

• 2014-08-16 07:55
  • YMH@

> In reply to Ishimura @ 2014-08-15 18:34 from pEZi - click to readsettings-->general-->about phone-->common-->software information-->build number x5

Tap the "Build Number" 4-5 times or just keep tapping...Haha. It'll entertain you with some random blurbs like, "You are a few taps away from being a developer" and then finally it says, like on my phone, "No need, you are already a developer"

Now, don't just jump. Go back to settings. Scroll down to the bottom. Wait for it...there's the "Developer Options" section and you are a developer... XD

• 2014-08-15 20:31
  • bC6Q

> In reply to Ishimura @ 2014-08-07 13:42 from pEZi - click to readOh well, that's an awesome back cover.

And that long pressing vol- button totally works on my D410... XD

• 2014-08-15 20:20
  • bC6Q

> In reply to Vicky @ 2014-08-06 20:05 from GQ2s - click to readCharging is not just plugging any charger into any phone. I tried using a third party Samsung charger because it was rated 5V-2Amp in an attempt to fast-charge the phone but it only ended up in taking an hour more. so I assume I'd be damaging it by doing it. I suppose the phone, not the battery, just isn't accepting high amperage.

So use the stock charger or if you don't have it, at least look for a 5V-0.85Amp charger

For statistics, I just did it once but still it is an indication for what to expect.

25%-100% takes around 3.5 hours on the third party charger

15%-100% takes 2.5 hours on the stock charger

So, use the bundled adapter. The battery is pretty good IMHO. There is little to no charge leakage when left idle.

• 2014-08-15 20:11
  • bC6Q

I was playing around with my phone and i cannot find developer options. Where do i find it?

• 2014-08-15 18:34
  • pEZi

Really great quality combination. Solid design and slim profile, large clear screen, good battery life, will run any app I can find. The only thing missing for me is the indicator led for messages etc. Camera is average, speaker not so great but I don't use them much so the phone is ideal for me.

• 2014-08-13 23:53
  • 3aN}

> In reply to John90 @ 2014-08-12 17:24 from YPgN - click to readThat dual sim function ought to be awesome! I got the single version, but imagine just to change numbers at the touch of a button! Fantastic.

• 2014-08-12 20:14
  • pEZi

This phone is really good..Came out to be a total surprise as never expected LG to punch such durability and quality.
I have the dual version but the only difference between D405 and D410 is that D410 has dual sim.
The battery life is amazing and so is the performance of the phone.
I bought this phone a month ago and till now I did not notice any problem at all..

• 2014-08-12 17:24
  • YPgN

> In reply to Punisher @ 2014-08-11 22:08 from m@Z@ - click to readPunisher, be my soulmate.
Jk.
I havent charged my phone now for more than 48 hrs and i have 37 percent left. Talk about batterylife!
And i mean, notification LED, never had it on a phone, the only thing it does is blink the colour of the app that is notifying right? You might as well turn the screen on with that amazing doubletap and read the message! Am I right?

• 2014-08-12 16:00
  • pEZi

> In reply to Ishimura @ 2014-08-11 19:19 from pEZi - click to readNo you are not the only one blah is a troll. Lg l90 is 3x times cheaper then s5, g3, 2x cheaper then g2, 2 times cheaper then s5 mini and htc one mini m8. 4 times cheaper then iphone 5s and he talks about notification led, how crazy is that. As i written before the main feature of this phone is batterylife. Even more then blah's s5 with extreme battery save mode. This phone can last as long with 3x times cheaper price. Now it's 160 euros actual price.

• 2014-08-11 22:08
  • m@Z@

> In reply to Blah @ 2014-08-11 12:47 from Y2$K - click to readGeez Am i the only one that doenst care about a notification LED? This phone costs 3x less than an s5, what more do you want from it?

• 2014-08-11 19:19
  • pEZi

> In reply to Akhil007 @ 2014-08-04 19:25 from PEm$ - click to readNo notification led, this has to be the only phone on the planet that doesn't have one. Even simple clam shell phones have them. Good battery life is the only good thing going for this phone. Can't wait to get my s5 and toss this turd phone in the trash.

• 2014-08-11 12:47
  • Y2$K

> In reply to Pepe @ 2014-08-08 17:15 from kKnp - click to readPepe. Yes.
It has a built in IR-Controller a few milimetres from the secpnd mic on top. It has a great app that LG made.
It can control most TVs, DVDs and Blu-Ray machines.

• 2014-08-09 17:12
  • pEZi

awesome phone battery back is awesome love this phone

• 2014-08-09 08:21
  • Xu@M

IR Remote Control.

It this phone work as a remote control for tv?

• 2014-08-08 17:15
  • kKnp

> In reply to indy @ 2014-08-08 11:46 from NRae - click to readAgree with indy, I bought the first L9 L9 that came out at totally overprise, this phone is 40% cheaper and a whole lot better. My version lacks NFC but then again, when do you use NFC? It's a cool feature but I'd gladly change it out for the IR-remote thing which LG did for this phone. Great addon!

• 2014-08-08 14:00
  • pEZi
Total of 454 user reviews and opinions for LG L90 D405.