This is a terrible phone and don't buy this because i had the experience with this phone makes you suck hardly and the memory is too low for LG d295 and if anybody going to buy a new phone please don't prefer to buy this as you cannot download enough apps.
Jaycee, 06 Dec 2015Just open the app in settings.We can move it directly. I already did it. BUt still no avail.
Diwakar Sing, 12 Jan 2016In my lg l fino phone some apps are automatic downloads and insttalls... I am always uninstall... moretry to open setting in playstore, then find "automatic update app" you'll find "wifi only" "always" and more. then turn off the wifi automatic updates
Anonymous, 08 Jan 2016Guys, what is the available internal storage out of the box?only 1,5 GB
In my lg l fino phone some apps are automatic downloads and insttalls... I am always uninstall these apps... I am facing this problem whenever i connect through wi fi.... How to resolve this.... Please help me guys.....
Amir, 27 Sep 2015This is my question too please if anyone knows answer I have my sd card in my lg l fino before it was working now i cant usfino,can somebody help me i can no longer use it
Internal Memory is too less. Need to be increased. Otherwise good in all aspects with a good price.
I am satisfied with This phone. Rare Camera takes very quality photos! Also, battery is good.I only complain about internal memory which is small. While I am playing games there is no problem with bugging.
Very bad storage. Couldn't move anything to d sd card.B4 launching they should hv tested these faults properly.pls never buy dis phone
i had a problem with the key bord it sey that the lg key board had stopped i dont know what i shoud do with this problem
Say Noooo to this. Not good for mild use also :(
1. The internal memory is not enough for your to have your social apps. If you use whatsapp, FB, twitter , Instagram, some mail apps and 2 games.. you will run out of memory. Not way to move the apps to SD (however you can do it by rooting it, but for normal mild users it really sucks)
2. Front camera is waste for this price.
3. Screen doesn't feel like gorilla glass. My phone fell down from a chair ( say 1.5 feet high) and got cracked , and even the screen started peeling off :( . Doesn't feel like gorilla glass. Too Slippery without covers.
4. For this price the competitors are giving very good phones.
5. Finally LG pissed off the customers with no software updates :( The phone is stuck in kitkat from 2014 and not even guaranteed of lollipop update.
6. The design is the only plus on this phone
really no internal memory / I think there is no way to transfer apps to sd card, if anyone knows pls tell us
Really this phone make me sick
1. Very narrow internal memory , YES they say 4gb BUT the System eating 2.5gb and the necessarily Google-Apps updates eating about 1gb .. the rest is about 400-500mb
WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THIS VERY LOW MEMORY !!
some daily apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Messenger, Firefox will consume the rest of memory ... no place to download another apps from the GooglePlay .. even after Rooting and no way to move apps to SDcard .. it gonna piss you off
2. another ugly problem the frontal camera is VGA .. hell no .. so hazy
3. the last thing .... this phone DAMAGED my new 32gb sd card
TOTALLY BAD PHONE , stay away from this phone and save your money
how to download apps directly to sD card
however this phone is good to use.