this phone is like popo....i cant even listan to 1 song then the battery dies...one word for this phone..CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the worst phone i have ever use.....This phn sucks....Never buy LG mobile.I only use this set for 5 month and after that this product was totally use less.Itz motherboard was get short....itz battery life is so short,camera is horrible in night,earpiece is weak n u can't set any Mp3 song directly as ringtone.U need to transfer the song in the set memory first and then set it as a ringtone..... LG only take my money without giving me any satisfaction.....
i used to own this unit..
please dont waste ur money..
1) battery life last for only 24 hours even you dont use it.. (its real, 24 hours only.. standby time..)
2) speaker phone sounds not really good unlike nokia
3) default message tone, you cannot use installed tones as message tone only for ringtone
4) images saved to sd card cannot be used as wallpaper unless you move it to phone memory
5) late display of characters that you typed from the keypad. about a second to appear on the screen after you typed a character
6) low resolution of images using the camera of this phone
7) cannot play other video formats, only play videos taken from this phone, but this phone only saves 20 seconds per video, and playback of the video consumes a lot of battery charge..
8) gprs connection cannot be activated
9) like images, music mp3 cannot use as ringtone unless you saved it to phone memory
10) phone memory only have almost 25mb of memory
note: this opinion is based from a user once own this unit.. i hav nothing against lg electronics.. their other products are really good, except this one. actually i our television and refrigerator is lg...
this phone really sucks... battery is weak.. i charge it every 6 hours when im using it to send messages. and when you use the camera or music player, it's battery will only lasts for a minute.. even if its full charge you can only play about 4-5 songs. this unit is really bad... waste of money..
S dis fone da same as d lg model lg g262 and d lg m4410? Cuz my husband has one and this phone acts up sometimes. Does it give you guys messages like emergency call only and then sometimes it takes a while to load what you have on your phone? Replays d same message please wait and u just have 2 turn it off and turn it back on agen? Anyone having the same problem?
this stupid phone i buy winth 1 month than the screen spoit....than memory , adapter & batter less than half year also spoit.... _l_(o.O)_l_
I like the features of this phone. It's cool. But I don't know if I'll get one of this. Coz I don't like the comments that I've read about it. They say it "SUCKS!". But I don't know if I'll believe it. Maybe I'll just get another one better than this. Just to be sure? hahaha(^_^)
this is possibly the worst phone i have ever gotten. the camera cant take a decent picture to save a life and the speakers suk! ive had mine for about a week and one has already blown out. WASTE OF MONEY
hello f... riends :)))
the mobile is great,but ...
is someone know more info about it?!?
does anyone know how to move picture files throughout all the folders?
SAVE your money! I will never buy another LG again. Poor reception, no tech support, and constantly freezing up. I would throw it in the trash, but I don't want to harm the envioment by adding more crap to it. E bay special**
mp3 !!! terrible.....camera....hahahha..joke-----anyone got a bargpole!!!!!!!!!
i have had this phone for less than 3 months and i would have rather bought a lemon... its horrible my phonebook does not read all the names entered it freezes it drops calls left right and center and it does not have have good signal... says it has bluetooth but the our North American model doesnt.. worst cell phone i have ever owned
for god sake.. phone book pic can be onli attached to phone contact when the contact is store on phone not SIM.... i think u better check it out with the phone promoter... abt gprs.. its gotta do with service provider.. eg in sg we have m1, singtel starhub... its nthin wrong with the phone... if u need help go find ya service provider lah...