LG M6100 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.5
7.2
7.2

the cord which allows me to see that the phone is on is break can i get new one to replace it and where because in Ghana here i can't find any

• 2013-01-08 11:06
  • fmgE

i have this mobile,i'm still using this unit until now,good quality for me and i fell comfort every time i used my LG M6100,,,sir/ma'am,until now I'm still looking and waiting latest design,same size and shape of my unit,,,

• 2012-12-18 09:55
  • 6kfU

my freinds lg he will not part with it i am looking for a battrey for my phone where i can get it please if anyone can help please

• 2011-05-25 10:38
  • HXAQ

i can't find a belt for my phone can anyone help me where to find it .i love my phone and i can't buy another phone

• 2010-09-03 12:28
  • Mfxf

Can anyone help me I cant turn ths phone on... a while back it was working but it suddenly turns off without warning... then i cant turn it on...

Is it because of too much memory on it? anyone know's how to reset the phone?

• 2010-04-23 12:16
  • t7Xi

i cant see the display of the phone. otherwise phone is okay, i need to repair it what should i do

• 2009-11-02 09:43
  • w7ir

i have LG M6100 but some people hear my voice is very low.

• 2009-05-20 08:59
  • wrqr

i have lg m6100 , its battery gone waste - since iam craze about the model , i need to know whether i can get the battery for that model ..,

• 2009-04-30 13:36
  • utA9

Why do some people complain about the small size of
the screen!
Well maybe its because its a small phone!!!!
WELL deeeeeeerr................thank u.

• 2009-03-30 12:32
  • 2GUa

It's unique phne..really complte..u can use it 4 ur flshdisk..my grlfrend lov it,becos it's simply,small..n beauful.But,it's dfcult when we wnt 2 browse..but i lov ths phone.

• 2008-10-28 00:28
  • M@T2

> In reply to dubs @ 2008-08-22 21:05 from P9b1 - click to readYes you can fix your LG M6100 screen. My wife's phone also went blank. And it was fixed by a third party vendor for RM150.00 ( Malaysia Ringgit ) which is about $45 (USD).

• 2008-10-27 05:33
  • v3yN

I would never recommend buying this phone.
It was relatively expensive. The small screen wasn't a PROBLEM, but it really could be better.
After around one year the camera died, and it no longer wanted to save files
It has some REALLY stupid features, like going to the top of the inbox when you've deleted one message, so that it takes an ETERNITY to delete the lower half of your inbox. Comparing this to my new Nokia's ability to select messages in a folder so that you can delete them all at once (and the new phone costing a third of what this one did) makes the LG seem pathetic.
The battery time is also close to pathetic.
After I had had the phone for a little over two years -- effectively voiding the guarantee -- the display started bugging out. After three days of this growing progressively worse, it finally died completely. I had to get a new phone -- and my bottom line is, I wouldn't recommend buying a phone from LG. The only good feature I won't get on another phone is three different alarms that can be set to go off monday-friday, monday-saturday or every day. But this feature certainly doesn't make the overall outlook on the phone any brighter.

• 2008-10-17 20:35
  • 0pGr

can the screen of this phone be fixed, when it goes blank???

• 2008-08-22 21:05
  • P9b1

i'v lyk had this fone 4 lyk a yr nw n its sooo F**ked!!!! da screen has gone completely blank...iono wah do to!!!! all i ned is to change da rigtone...can sum lyk wrie a set ov instructions i cud follow blindly to set my ringtone? m getin a new fone nx month so jus hlp me change da ringtone!! pliz! fanx guys

• 2008-08-16 01:12
  • Rxt9

I HATE this phone.
it is sturdy and well made and it has lasted me 2 years and i get alot of complimants but i still hate it
its too small

• 2008-08-10 08:40
  • wfEp

i had the phone for a year and it was the best i could do everything that i needed to do it had tons of memory and it was good till the screen broke.

• 2008-08-01 04:41
  • uMJQ

> In reply to steph @ 2006-06-20 08:17 from PT3C - click to readyes it does have speaker phone

it works pretty nice
can get blasty on highest volume

• 2008-05-28 20:36
  • 5FIu

I had this phone for almost two year and it is really good to use... except the screen is quite small and sometimes you need to squint to see small details. But then, it almost worth it as it can be used simply like a pendrive(provided you have the cable). Best of it, it is my personal mp3 player ^^ You can download wallpapers and ringtones so no sweat~

• 2008-04-22 18:28
  • PINc

cool lookin'BUT...
i need to find a USB cable /CD and a user manual; i got this thing as a gift and have no clue...

• 2008-04-17 19:49
  • EwhN

i had dis fone for AbOuT 2 years as well still works well mad fone everrrrrrr

• 2008-04-10 14:13
  • 2CVU
Total of 362 user reviews and opinions for LG M6100.