LG Motion 4G MS770 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
6.9
7.0

I love this phone. This has been my phone for the past 3 years, all throughout high school. The phone is durable and has taking so many falls. Small enough to fit in pockets but the screen is big enough to play games and watch youtube videos, atleast for my tastes. The phone has its issues but rarely ever messed up. The battery life is really bad, just keep it on airplane mode. If I dont leave it on airplane mode or bring my charger by the end of a 6 hour school day it would be almost dead. But this phone was my first smartphone and was a really great introduction into smartphones.

• 2015-06-13 00:34
  • scy1

This is a great phone. A lot of bang for the buck. I have had this phone for 3yrs. It was better & cheaper than the 2012 & 2013 Samsung phones. This phone can out perform the LG Optimus 60, Lg Optimus 70 & Samsung Galaxy II. It contained some bloatware and the camera could be better. Good investment.
Calls are clear. Connectivity good. 4G Mobile Hotspot worked like a champ. Used phone to record lectures in college classes: sound quality superb.
Durable phone. Dropped several times; popped battery in & back on, worked like new. Takes a Lickin' and keeps on Tickin'. Buy Again: YES. Recommend: YES.

• 2015-06-02 06:23
  • jR$3

> In reply to m 12 @ 2014-11-24 05:04 from s1im - click to readFYI, you don't 'jailbreak' android phones, you root them. I-crap is 'jailbroken'.

• 2015-01-27 00:38
  • qJJF

For a cheapish mid-range device, this is probably as good as it gets for a Metro phone.
I've had this thing for over a year, and sure it lags from time-to-time and every once in awhile an app will go full retard, but it's also pretty out-of-date and was never a tip top phone on the market.
This phone really gave bang for the buck and I'm a little sad that it's reaching the end of its lifespan, but it sure did give me a good run.
Sadly, I'm not too sure that this phone can even work with Metro anymore since they changed their radio thingy.
However, this still makes for a nifty portable media device and works pretty smoothly, so if you just want an mp3/wifi surfing device I've seen this on ebay for $25 and that's a steal for all this baby has to offer.

• 2014-12-03 03:04
  • qpXk

> In reply to Christelina @ 2012-12-14 21:48 from iJe7 - click to readYou can also buy it on Ebay for around 50 buck but it id a metropcs phone so you can't jailbreak it

• 2014-11-24 05:04
  • s1im

My LG Motion (LG MS770) shows that the CPU is at 1512MHz max frequency. I'm really wondering this.

• 2014-11-16 03:20
  • jk9T

Ive dropped this phone more times than I can count. It got buried in the snow while it was on during a snow storm and took me 40 mins to find it and I wiped the snow off and dried it and no problem. Finally after two years of abuse my 4 years old son was able to crack the screen by stomping on it while it was face down on the concrete but after 4 months of a cracked screen, its still going strong. About as reliable and indestructible as a phone can get.

• 2014-11-02 22:06
  • Tf4{

> In reply to jamesb8488 @ 2014-10-06 03:38 from Ibxs - click to readIs your phone rooted? It's even better rooted! Also, you can put jellybean on it, and it runs smoother.

• 2014-10-26 08:09
  • 4wkJ

If intetested in selling ph. Plse FB mssngr me...i could use as a parts ph. may e...Thanks!

• 2014-10-19 21:06
  • Ibxv

Best phone, indestructible, fast, reliable.. ive dropped this phone from 6 feet on concrete floor several times, and fell out of mt coat going 23 mph, stepped on it a dozen times, gotten wet twice, and it still works..

• 2014-10-06 03:38
  • Ibxs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-15 20:22 from rMc$ - click to readI've gotten mine out of emergency mode... It is possible

• 2014-06-21 18:12
  • Ibx1

best metro phone interms of cheap good and never turns off fast coo batery utube always works gps and only $40 a month $35 with family plan

• 2014-06-20 07:52
  • IEUj

Phone uses to much battery, gets to hot, 4g works when it wants to. Only takes good pictures and video

• 2014-06-06 01:59
  • Ibx3

> In reply to ozz @ 2013-06-02 16:46 from 4S6J - click to readthis is happenin to me also ..

• 2014-03-07 06:21
  • Ibxn

Great phone

• 2014-01-31 21:16
  • 0UpF

> In reply to Denise @ 2012-11-20 14:52 from YHjU - click to readOver the summer, the phone was accidentally washed in the clothes washer. Took cover off and blew it dry with an air can. Then I turned on a portable fan, and left the phone under the fan for 24 hours. Then I turned the phone on, and IT WORKED ! ! ! And has worked ever since.

Even before the washer incident, people complained that my voice was fading out, when I was using a bluetooth, at home. Don't know if that's the phone or the bluetooth.

I do wish the On/Off button was recessed and harder to accidentally engage, when holstered and bend down to pick something up.

• 2014-01-10 03:25
  • 0gv1

> In reply to roche @ 2013-11-08 05:01 from Y6w1 - click to readyou don't. it's a cdma phone

• 2013-12-22 01:23
  • 4UuA

So i have a 1.2 Dual Core.
I need a 1.4 DC and that is why i can't use this app.
Really....Wow Unbelievable.

• 2013-11-23 16:55
  • Yd}6

how do you put storage on sd card

• 2013-11-08 05:01
  • Y6w1
  • yo water signal man
  • Rating0

the cell is great,best phone i have ever had,very quick ,holds lots of info,great camrea,4g again very fast ,you dont have to wait,it can do more than three things at atime

• 2013-10-24 19:26
  • 4NsL
Total of 83 user reviews and opinions for LG Motion 4G MS770.