LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.8
8.0

> In reply to None @ 2014-04-18 03:08 from IBIw - click to readis very fragile and has a manufacturer's defect that causes it to overheat. also if you buy the handset insurance they will charge you a deductible that is equal to the independent price of fixing the device. once the screen is damaged it probably won't work at all. a large percentage of people who bought this phone cracked the display within the first month. i have never broken a phone in my life, and had a hard protective case on it, yet a small drop (less than a foot) cracked the display and rendered it completely unuseable- one crack from lefthand upper corner to righthand upper corner.

• 2014-04-23 19:34
  • Ibxx

Help me guys recently i brought nexus 4 its in official kitkat 4.4.2 . wheny i played subwey suffer or templerun 2 and shadowgun dead zone ,asphlat8 all these games are slightly lags in my nexus 4 what the hell is it has quad core and 2gb ram the normal games and high games are lags in this why what should i do sale my phone ? Or some what my phone is used not new .my previous phone is xperia t .

• 2014-04-23 16:52
  • sUvA

> In reply to bb[noone] @ 2014-04-23 11:39 from ptRF - click to readwhy nexus 4

• 2014-04-23 12:30
  • KIQq

> In reply to saadkhabab @ 2014-04-23 11:00 from uWRe - click to readnexus 4 !!

• 2014-04-23 11:39
  • ptRF

i want to buy nexus 4 or galaxy s3 which is better plz help me.which one should i buy?

• 2014-04-23 11:00
  • uWRe

More than excellent phone..very fast and responsive ...one year now and it works great...
I dropped it many times..last time part of the screen broken..still works..better than iPhone and Samsung...high quality..if I upgrade i will buy the nexus 5

• 2014-04-21 13:08
  • m1PL

thanks to all, soon i will get this....

• 2014-04-19 20:09
  • KIC6

upgraded my nexus 4 to 4.4.2 and been really good. but im having one problem, i cant find the setting to change the keyboard skin. i had done this before ( dont remember how) but im not able to find this setting now. please help me, thank you.

• 2014-04-19 09:51
  • vGr5

Seriously good phone. Seriously fragile. Be careful.

• 2014-04-18 03:08
  • IBIw

i bought this phone 1 month ago after bricking my atrix 2 and it took my experience with android phones on different level. seriously guys performance, battery life, screen quality, voice quality over a call, playing heavy games and all this with latest kitkat 4.4.2 this phone handles very well. didn't find single lag..This phone is a Beast..

• 2014-04-18 00:08
  • YTEb

Great phone. Have it for almost an year now and all applications work great ( games too ). Didn't have a problem with it, dropped it a few times ( from my pocket ) and it still works.
Great design, great screen sensitivity, very good camera.

- : doesn't come with a headset :)
It's a best deal IMO

• 2014-04-17 16:04
  • LaC}

A great phone. Have been using it for last 1 year now. Hardy hangs... No performance lags. Good photos & a decent battery life (lasts 1 day). The only flaw is the glassy back it has for which you can buy a protector.

So, I would definitely recommend this to ppl thinking of buying this one!

• 2014-04-17 09:19
  • PB81

> In reply to sampath peddi @ 2014-03-26 19:05 from wdJG - click to readAt 23k get Grand 2 .Simple

• 2014-04-17 06:27
  • bCq0

Hi all i am thinking to buy this phone, please share your bad or good experiences about this phone thanks

• 2014-04-16 20:46
  • KIgK

Hi all i am also thinking to buy this phone, please share bad or good experiences about this phone thanks

• 2014-04-16 20:39
  • KIgK

Last year I bought this phone but it was stolen n after that I bought one tablet...but I couldn't feel the touch that's y I sold me tab and again I bought nexus 4..anyway in compare the other mobile the touch response the performance is really awesome I totally addicatated to this phone...anyway in my opinion my nexus 4 is smooth.battery performance is also 1day if I do not used 3g..n for gaming I love my nexus 4....love you nexus 4

• 2014-04-15 01:11
  • uv0Y

I want to buy a nexus 4. I want to know is reviews plz reply

• 2014-04-13 05:52
  • fCx{

my friend purchase nexus4 from singapur for me , i'm from india , so in india i have no warrenty, but till one month from purchased i have face many problem like sencor problem in 1st week than network failure nd after one month ic damaged.... nd 3ooo rs cost paid....

• 2014-04-12 21:58
  • uvA6
  • F

> In reply to Lijo Jacob @ 2014-04-05 08:52 from HsGT - click to readCan you please forward me the link?

• 2014-04-06 03:06
  • K8Tm
Total of 4052 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.