LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.8
8.0

> In reply to pawu @ 2014-07-31 08:27 from ttYq - click to readI don't know about lock button but sometimes facing the bottom buttons issue. Looks like mobile is hanged but after lock/unlock, it starts working normally.

• 2014-07-31 11:05
  • KAxH

after updating to 4.4.4 suddenly lock button responds late r some time won't work completely. is any facing same problem bcoz need to know is this is a software problem r hardware problem. even some time all 3 bottom button freezes. please any1 help me.

• 2014-07-31 08:27
  • ttYq

> In reply to naveen8080 @ 2014-07-28 08:17 from PGWw - click to readIf your phone is rooted , try "battery calibration" available on play store
If you don't know what rooting means try "Snapdragon battery Guru"

• 2014-07-29 14:22
  • 2@jH

> In reply to topnet @ 2014-07-26 16:56 from q}M{ - click to readI had the same issue, if you purchased through the google play store (as I did) you can get a refurbished replacement provided you are within the warranty period.

• 2014-07-28 15:32
  • mFjT

my nexus battery also draining fastly...pls help me to this problem

• 2014-07-28 08:17
  • PGWw

all of sudden the 3 buttom at the bottom don't work...any suggestions??

• 2014-07-26 16:56
  • q}M{

I bought this phone 10 months ago and i'm tired of getting it serviced. It will be fine before 2seconds n suddenly the displays goes off . This problem has occurred 4th time in a month. I regret badly for buying this phone.

• 2014-07-25 09:05
  • uta8

best affordable smartphone ever. for me better than samsung S4 octa version ,,, quadcore, 2gigs of ram enough to play games, surf net , and many more,, 1gigs of ram is always free,, smooth, flawless.... software is always up to date till now haha and FINALLY yeah! android L BRING IT ON...

• 2014-07-18 13:38
  • PGsY

> In reply to r @ 2014-07-16 19:33 from X{XF - click to readI don't think someone forced you to buy the 8GB version, or maybe you've got a double personality and you woke up with it in your pocket. Don't you check a product's specs before buy it? Are you blind or deaf? Just asking. The phone is awesome, one of the best at its price.

• 2014-07-17 19:03
  • 3c08

recently i bought nexus 4 8gb.....no expandable memory slot...no otg support...only 5gb storage to use...WTF i will do with this mobile...useless mobile

• 2014-07-16 19:33
  • X{XF

I got my nexus exactly a year ago and it's still working like a charm. It is a lovely phone that still last two full days on one full charge with average usage. I check email, have wifi on all the time, data is mostly off, screen on 1/3 brightness, and text a lot. Occasional calls.

• 2014-07-14 17:00
  • k9ud

I have been using nexus 4 now over a period of 10 months but i can say it has more cons then pro.
CONS - the battery itself is a problem, its jst goes nt more than 3 hrs.
the signal reception is worst in dese mobile its jst goes even when ur in full signal area.
the signal gets lost if battery goes down below 80%.
AFTER UPDATING to 4.4 a new problem is raised while using the camera if you switch on the flash the mobile jst gets off. it happens on regular basis.

pros - one of best cpu n ram....playing games is absolutely fav experience... controls are gr8...

to make nexus is gr8 series google need serious work on battery and also signal reception.

• 2014-07-14 10:29
  • KAe6

Battery is draining fast...it is the only problem of my nexus 4

• 2014-07-12 10:18
  • U@KT

> In reply to Unhappy Nexus4 @ 2014-07-09 09:50 from PSL6 - click to readRoot it, and change cpu governour!

• 2014-07-11 22:27
  • pm$x

Hi, I've been using nexus 4 for almost a year now..at first, i do have some trouble with overheating and stuff. But now, after I've used it for about 3 months and get a hang around it..i think that this is the best android phone so far. What attract me the most is the pure android experience! Seriously, if you have tried g.nexus, and feel how simple and slick it is. You won't want to have any another phone. I'm so happy with my phone and will definitely buy another nexus phone..what do u think about nexus 6? XD

• 2014-07-11 11:41
  • 6%xr

Hi guys,

I bought Nexus 4 last June'13. The problem is that it gets heated up so much that i cannot hold it in my hands even when normal browsing. I dont play games on this.
With skype call on 3G, gets heated up also. On WiFi, doesnt.
Sometimes, when it is in pocket, suddenly it heats up. Even rebooting, doesnt help.
I googled this problem and found that LG has forgotten to put a heat sink over the processor.

Gradually, due to this heat, battery life also goes down. I am experiencing this also.

• 2014-07-09 09:50
  • PSL6

One of the best phones, I ever had, I've never faced any problems. Phone is fast and with Kitkat it'z just awesome..:-)

• 2014-07-08 10:31
  • D8XA

> In reply to RR @ 2014-06-26 17:07 from vb%a - click to readHave you tried Textra ?
It seems to work for me :)

• 2014-07-08 05:13
  • KhuS

> In reply to Raj @ 2014-07-04 01:50 from X{ea - click to readdude go buy samsung note 3 neo
i'm sure you will love it

• 2014-07-05 13:59
  • KIJ{

whn i saw this mobile realy getting angry bcuz its heat while using a second.

• 2014-07-05 08:49
  • rKa5
Total of 4180 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.