LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.8
8.0

> In reply to narciso @ 2013-03-21 22:49 from MIup - click to readI bought lg nexus 4 second hand hut like brand new condition, I got it in real cheap deal. It did automatic updation to 4.3 android too. But I found some of the keys in keypad little hectic and at the same time I saw at the back of phone, it writer "made in Korea".
Is it fake or duplicate? Plz advise.
I checked its imei and it says:

"Model: E960 Nexus 4
Brand: LG
IMEI: TAC: 353918 FAC: 05 SNR: 472668 CD: 8"

• 2014-08-11 08:44
  • fCxh

Can anybody here tell how much space is available when you turn on the phone for the very first time.? please it's really urgent.. I know 16GB won't be available so i want to know the exact value..

• 2014-08-09 17:19
  • uRBt

any bbuddy plz tell me the best resolution for my nexus 4 when i use camera every time my mobile will resart & some time many lines on screen but if i not use camera then its work properly any one give me a solution of my camera.

• 2014-08-04 09:40
  • wdUV

I need serious help got nexus 4, 8 month's ago suddenly since last 2-3 days the middle screen of my phone is not responding m unable to type nd play games, No scratch, was not fallen... Somebody please help my email address is hiphopdharam@gmail.com.. Thx in advance

• 2014-08-03 14:02
  • rKTf

> In reply to mario @ 2014-05-25 16:34 from fuvF - click to readEven m facing the same issue, did you got any resolution for this if yes Plz let me know bro that will be greatly appreciated, my email address is hiphopdharam@ymqil.com, the middle screen of sometimes doesn't respond,, Thx alot in Advance

• 2014-08-03 01:04
  • rKT7

> In reply to Hasan N4 @ 2014-07-31 11:05 from KAxH - click to readOk thank u for the information but I'm facing lock button issue also let me ask in LG service center only..

• 2014-08-02 04:34
  • ttY0

> In reply to mumm @ 2014-08-01 14:02 from 7tWw - click to readjust connect to internet.

• 2014-08-01 22:09
  • j019

how to upgrade nexus 4 4.2 jelly bean to 4,4 kit kat will some one advise

• 2014-08-01 14:02
  • 7tWw

> In reply to pawu @ 2014-07-31 08:27 from ttYq - click to readI don't know about lock button but sometimes facing the bottom buttons issue. Looks like mobile is hanged but after lock/unlock, it starts working normally.

• 2014-07-31 11:05
  • KAxH

after updating to 4.4.4 suddenly lock button responds late r some time won't work completely. is any facing same problem bcoz need to know is this is a software problem r hardware problem. even some time all 3 bottom button freezes. please any1 help me.

• 2014-07-31 08:27
  • ttYq

> In reply to naveen8080 @ 2014-07-28 08:17 from PGWw - click to readIf your phone is rooted , try "battery calibration" available on play store
If you don't know what rooting means try "Snapdragon battery Guru"

• 2014-07-29 14:22
  • 2@jH

> In reply to topnet @ 2014-07-26 16:56 from q}M{ - click to readI had the same issue, if you purchased through the google play store (as I did) you can get a refurbished replacement provided you are within the warranty period.

• 2014-07-28 15:32
  • mFjT

my nexus battery also draining fastly...pls help me to this problem

• 2014-07-28 08:17
  • PGWw

all of sudden the 3 buttom at the bottom don't work...any suggestions??

• 2014-07-26 16:56
  • q}M{

I bought this phone 10 months ago and i'm tired of getting it serviced. It will be fine before 2seconds n suddenly the displays goes off . This problem has occurred 4th time in a month. I regret badly for buying this phone.

• 2014-07-25 09:05
  • uta8

best affordable smartphone ever. for me better than samsung S4 octa version ,,, quadcore, 2gigs of ram enough to play games, surf net , and many more,, 1gigs of ram is always free,, smooth, flawless.... software is always up to date till now haha and FINALLY yeah! android L BRING IT ON...

• 2014-07-18 13:38
  • PGsY

> In reply to r @ 2014-07-16 19:33 from X{XF - click to readI don't think someone forced you to buy the 8GB version, or maybe you've got a double personality and you woke up with it in your pocket. Don't you check a product's specs before buy it? Are you blind or deaf? Just asking. The phone is awesome, one of the best at its price.

• 2014-07-17 19:03
  • 3c08

recently i bought nexus 4 8gb.....no expandable memory slot...no otg support...only 5gb storage to use...WTF i will do with this mobile...useless mobile

• 2014-07-16 19:33
  • X{XF

I got my nexus exactly a year ago and it's still working like a charm. It is a lovely phone that still last two full days on one full charge with average usage. I check email, have wifi on all the time, data is mostly off, screen on 1/3 brightness, and text a lot. Occasional calls.

• 2014-07-14 17:00
  • k9ud

I have been using nexus 4 now over a period of 10 months but i can say it has more cons then pro.
CONS - the battery itself is a problem, its jst goes nt more than 3 hrs.
the signal reception is worst in dese mobile its jst goes even when ur in full signal area.
the signal gets lost if battery goes down below 80%.
AFTER UPDATING to 4.4 a new problem is raised while using the camera if you switch on the flash the mobile jst gets off. it happens on regular basis.

pros - one of best cpu n ram....playing games is absolutely fav experience... controls are gr8...

to make nexus is gr8 series google need serious work on battery and also signal reception.

• 2014-07-14 10:29
  • KAe6
Total of 4208 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.