LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.8
8.0

> In reply to nexus4&nexus7(20 @ 2014-06-25 12:24 from 3T@T - click to readbecause when these specs where analysed then KK444 was not released.

• 2014-06-25 17:51
  • KIRJ

Hi friends got the update kitkat 4.4.4 for my nexus 4. Very small only 2.4 mb. It fixes sum security bug.

• 2014-06-25 17:04
  • sUwm

My nexus 4 and nexus 7 update to 4.4.4 but write in the gsmarena n4 & n7 update to 4.4.2:'(

• 2014-06-25 12:24
  • 3T@T
  • F

Nice mobile using since 1 yrs no PBL and recently updated to 4.4.4no lag no struck nice mobile to hang on

• 2014-06-25 03:49
  • rKN3

Friends I got 4.4.4 in my nexus 4.....:-)

• 2014-06-25 02:29
  • rKaG

Friends now I got 4.4.4 in India

• 2014-06-25 02:12
  • rKaG

probably the light sensor is blocked by your screen guard.. check it once.. it'll be on top left corner

• 2014-06-24 09:52
  • 7tRn

One of the waste cell phone. I bought for 24.5k and its not more than 1 year, every time my cell phone is going to hung status. I need to restart it. I hate to call customer care and need to wait for long time...

• 2014-06-24 08:29
  • t}cq

ani is a spam user .it just wants to people to dislike nexus devices .

• 2014-06-23 07:43
  • rJ9q

I using nexus 4 last six months..All nexus 4 are restart twice a day using camera app and camera related app like chating with friends using(Instagram,Skype & others)..Device always getting extremely hot.LG never gives proper service.Bettery back up is worst..
Please anyone never bye is..It is just wastage of money..If you do not believe just search 'nexus 4 camera problem'..lot of issue allover world..

• 2014-06-22 12:30
  • t}B0

hi... i am using nexus 4 but call some phone so no one light on my phone so pls help me....

• 2014-06-21 08:05
  • 8f49

Yes my phone same problem, after upgraded to 4.4.3 i have to press the power button with more effort to turn device on/off...y's that?

• 2014-06-19 20:25
  • tA{8

After upgrading 4.4.3,I came to know that you are supposed to press the power button with some more efforts for making your device in ON and OFF state.

• 2014-06-16 14:52
  • tA{k

• 2014-06-16 14:51
  • tA{k

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-16 11:42 from N7$q - click to readplease perform factory reset to your phone, you will get default software version.

• 2014-06-16 13:31
  • XN6R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-16 11:42 from N7$q - click to readi also have the same problem..phone types by itself and capacitive buttons are not responding at some times.
also half of my screen doesnt respond . mostly wen u pull down the notification bar and it gets to the middle part of the screen then it pulls itself back upwards..i fink google wants us to buy nexus5 so they sent an upgrade to kill our devices...

• 2014-06-16 13:13
  • fs}Q

Dear people,
Last week I got a prompt to upgrade my Nexus 4 software to version 4.4.3. My phone has become a dummy. Blinking blinking, can't type an sms, when i try to scroll n call, it calls numbers i have not selected and i am told am not responding to sms from friends, meaning they send but i don't receive. Is it possible to downgrade to the version I had earlier? Please help

• 2014-06-16 11:42
  • N7$q

> In reply to arastoo @ 2014-06-12 15:25 from s3TV - click to readuse google now launcher or nova launcher, you could have transparent status bar and navigation bar

• 2014-06-16 06:19
  • y$hL

I had bought this phone in May last year when it was launched. I don't know why there is so much of hype for nexus phones .Well, i had the worst phone experience with nexus 4 . Within six months power button of my phone stopped working because the button quality was not good.It's been just one year now that i am facing flickering, blackout issues in my phone .I am not able to see anything on my phone . I will be giving this phone in service centre tomorrow but i would never ever suggest anyone to go for Nexus.

• 2014-06-15 19:52
  • utsp

> In reply to arastoo @ 2014-06-12 15:25 from s3TV - click to readhi...i may help with the full screen(transparent status bar and navigation bar) you have two options. 1.. update your phone to 4.4.2 kitkat. the second is thst you root your phone, go to xda and download xposed installer..open, install the framework under modules... reboot then under downloads search for xblast tools or gravity box. you have options to make both transparent.. hex code is #00000000 for transparency.. i hope this helps

• 2014-06-15 07:34
  • rvuk
Total of 4173 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.