LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.8
8.1

> In reply to roony @ 2015-04-26 06:44 from uw2Z - click to readJust close all opened tasks by pressing right button ang go softer with games.

• 2015-04-30 03:51
  • rmHg

> In reply to Gambino @ 2015-04-24 23:06 from 04P2 - click to readsame thing is with nexus 5, problem is in Google. U can solve that problem with flashing coustom rom 5.1.1

• 2015-04-27 15:34
  • p4{X

> In reply to roony @ 2015-04-26 06:44 from uw2Z - click to readIts a normal.. It will stops automatically..u dnt need to worry

• 2015-04-27 15:17
  • veFS

I'm using nexus 4 .....fr 3 month ..... Now its started overheating .... Camera nyc in ni8 ..battery better last fr one day .. Any solution fr heating problem ??

• 2015-04-26 06:44
  • uw2Z

After I update the phone to Lollipop 5.1 I have missed the camera option, when i try to open the camera it says: Camera Unofortuanlly Stoped. What to do please help

• 2015-04-24 23:06
  • 04P2

I've had this phone for almost two years. It was fine until Lollipop, and the Lollipop upgrade. Since those two it has been unstable, apps freeze, the phone drops, and if at all possible it seems like Wi-Fi reception has gotten worse.

*shrugs* I never thought the day would come but I'm pretty certain my next phone will be an iPhone.

• 2015-04-24 00:11
  • kWPH

Do you update nexus 4 to android 5.1 on computer or phone/setting/update ?

• 2015-04-21 09:51
  • JKMk

> In reply to yash @ 2015-04-09 08:48 from 2@dg - click to readIts Works Great . More Faster And Stable

• 2015-04-21 07:10
  • fBhn

Using Android 5.1 Working Perfect .... Many functions improved . battery life is great !

• 2015-04-21 07:07
  • fBhn

Successfully updated to 5.1 but still battery is draining a lot for me ....what should I do to save battery for my nexus 4....

• 2015-04-19 19:24
  • vGWv

> In reply to wolverine @ 2015-04-16 15:04 from utH$ - click to readis that true???

• 2015-04-18 09:13
  • K57m

so my phone is rooted, and I recently got official 5.1 update, i pressed download, and when it finshed and restarted i got question do I want to install unthrusted zip(i said yes) and then it says i possibly lost root. when its finished my phone is still on 5.0.1, any ideas on what could be problem?

• 2015-04-17 20:57
  • d%{4

> In reply to abhi @ 2015-04-15 03:46 from X0y$ - click to readUpdating to 5.1 or 5.0.1

• 2015-04-16 16:15
  • 6Qfc

Dear Nexus 4 Users,
Its has been learnt that there is a genuine manufacturing defect in our phones. Sooner or later most LG Nexus phones stumble upon a vaguely known hardware or software problem called Erratic Touchscreen/Ghost Touch/Soft Keys Unresponsiveness (especially those upgraded to Lollipop 5.0). You can look up online with the above respective keywords to learn about this huge hidden problem.
It's sad that more and more nexus 4 users have been plagued by this software/hardware issue and yet there's no statements by Google or LG addressing this problem. This leads me to a petition created by frustrated nexus 4 users demanding Google and Lg address our concerns. So heres the link to it: change.org/en-IN/petitions/google-and-lg-please-­accept-quality-issues-in-nexus-series-of-mobile-­phones#share I encourage everyone to take a min to sign it, as this may be the only way our voices can be heard. We really hope that we get a solution in the next following weeks because we love this phone and I'd hate to have to give up on it.

• 2015-04-16 15:04
  • utH$

> In reply to youssef abogabl @ 2015-04-04 19:20 from rkNx - click to readHaving same problem on my cell also

• 2015-04-15 03:51
  • X0y$

Hi is there anyone facing problem of soft keys ( menu , back , recent keys) after updating os to lollypop I am facing problem after same.

• 2015-04-15 03:46
  • X0y$

love it really updated to 5.0.1
no hang no problem

• 2015-04-12 17:59
  • rx7V

> In reply to yash @ 2015-04-09 08:48 from 2@dg - click to readLollipop is exlent

• 2015-04-12 06:38
  • XuZ@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-10 23:12 from gID7 - click to readOk this happens to me quite a lot.
What you want to do is charge your phone from a wall plug not from your laptop (that's the 1st thing).

Steps to follow are:
1) Plug your charger in a wall socket (doesn't matter if its a USB charger and you add your micro USB cable to it)

2)On your Nexus 4, maintain volume down key and power key for at least 5seconds (say 10 to be sure). Don't rush this and take your time.

3) While maintaining both keys pressed with one hand, insert the microUSB cable to charge your phone.

4) Keep the key pressed for another 10 seconds now with the charger.

5) Hopefully, you should get a screen that comes up with a little Android. You can select options with Up & Down volume keys and confirm with the power key. By default "START' should be selected so just press the power key to confirm.

6) Your phone should now work.

Note:
This sometimes works without using a wall socket and works from a laptop but it rarely does for me so I wouldn't charge it from a laptop to restart the phone.

Once the phone is restarted you can charge anyway you like.

This red light happens to me once a month but I got so used to the technique now that I barely loose time when doing it now.

Hope this helps,
B

• 2015-04-11 15:56
  • H5Kr

my nexus 4 suddenly went black, i cant switch it on neither reboot it or even connect it to pc !
whenever i put it on charge a solid red light shows, help plz :/

• 2015-04-10 23:12
  • gID7
Total of 4535 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.