LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

12062419

7.8
7.8
8.1

I am using this till Sammy s6 comes out and its super smartphone..Along with all the other Nexuses they are special except for the latest Nexus 6,what happened?. Anyway if Sammy s6 not good going to source second hand Nexus 5 till the Nexus 5 second generation comes out made by Huawei.

• 2015-03-11 01:51
  • dQHf

It's a bloody good phone if u play decent games and at the same time do not want a very big phone.. serves well for daily use and given decent RAM, supports the latest OS which is the star feature.

• 2015-03-10 06:32
  • B$dt

I finally killed mine by trying to change the battery, which broke a connector that cannot be fixed by mortal men. But it was a good daily phone that I'd been using since they first came out. Very satisfied while it served me.

• 2015-03-08 18:21
  • 4ShB

> In reply to kishore cena @ 2015-01-22 18:36 from Khtd - click to readi give u thumb u

• 2015-03-06 23:40
  • fuZS

This phone has remained my daily driver for two years. Great phone still today and will probably use it until it dies. Only two things that would have made this phone better. 1) better battery life, 2) better Camera.

• 2015-02-28 22:57
  • sG$G

> In reply to Kr Prem @ 2015-02-28 12:25 from rKvW - click to readYour phone was even better than iphone6 before you upgraded your android. Iphone 6 is worse than galaxy s3

• 2015-02-28 22:00
  • phZy

Nexus 4 is awsm smartphone recently i update to lolipop
now my smartphone better than iphone 6 i love it

• 2015-02-28 12:25
  • rKvW

it is a great phone, powerfull and have good stock android. Only problem is the restart when using camera.

• 2015-02-28 00:27
  • JKRM

> In reply to kishore cena @ 2015-01-22 17:21 from EP$7 - click to readi agree with u

• 2015-02-24 13:23
  • t@Gf

does nexux 4 support otg?

• 2015-02-24 07:03
  • bCXp

> In reply to darshan @ 2015-02-19 13:13 from 2@xH - click to readinstall nexus driver in laptop

• 2015-02-19 20:45
  • fBhn

I am unable to copy photos, videos etc. from my phone to my laptop. please guide me to do the same

• 2015-02-19 13:13
  • 2@xH

I was using since fron one year the issue is my phone is going to automatic switch off even it has full charge and it will not charge .....it is like a doll for ten to twelve hours after it will start

• 2015-02-18 09:49
  • 7j}q

> In reply to kishore cena @ 2015-01-22 17:21 from EP$7 - click to readDude from which ebay(seller) you have purchased the mobile ,please mention, I want to it man.

• 2015-02-17 09:28
  • Hkt%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-10 10:08 from nGvh - click to readI had the same problem. I read to shut it down and do a soft restart and it was fixed.

• 2015-02-16 20:57
  • ji%d

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-10 10:08 from nGvh - click to readI had the same problem. I read that you should shut it down and do a soft reboot and it took care of the problem

• 2015-02-16 20:54
  • ji%d

Had my Nexus 4 for about a year and half now! The hardware is comparable to today's higher-end mid range phones, despite the fact that it was released almost 3 years ago. Only issue that I have experienced since the day I purchased up until now is that the phone reboots itself frequently when using anything involving the camera (snapchat, taking pictures, etc.) Another (small) issue is that my phone has a lot of scratches, even with very good treatment. But I guess that's what screen protectors are for. All in all, still a great buy if you want a good performing, nice looking, and most importantly affordable smartphone.

• 2015-02-13 04:43
  • qbk9

I have had this phone new since august. From day one I had issues with it. I ignored them and dealt with it as best as I could until 2 weeks ago when I could no longer receive calls due to the screen blacking out and microphone no longer working at all. The phone began to buzz uncontrollably and shut itself down no matter how much battery I had left. When working the phone itself is great and perfect for what I have required it for. Therefore I hope that LG repair centre is able to restore it to the state it should have been in from the start. Although the phone is prone to faults and has caused some trouble all in all its still a good phone and I don't regret buying it.

• 2015-02-10 10:08
  • nGvh

this is the worst phone ever DO NOT GET IT!!! The nexus 4 is so bad because it fucking turns of and it wont turn back on for a few hours.

• 2015-02-09 21:06
  • 811V

> In reply to geeta @ 2015-02-01 06:23 from utSp - click to readI have Nokia lumia 900 want to with it

• 2015-02-09 10:57
  • U{dL
Total of 4507 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.