LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.8
8.1

> In reply to yash @ 2015-04-09 08:48 from 2@dg - click to readLollipop is exlent

• 2015-04-12 06:38
  • XuZ@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-10 23:12 from gID7 - click to readOk this happens to me quite a lot.
What you want to do is charge your phone from a wall plug not from your laptop (that's the 1st thing).

Steps to follow are:
1) Plug your charger in a wall socket (doesn't matter if its a USB charger and you add your micro USB cable to it)

2)On your Nexus 4, maintain volume down key and power key for at least 5seconds (say 10 to be sure). Don't rush this and take your time.

3) While maintaining both keys pressed with one hand, insert the microUSB cable to charge your phone.

4) Keep the key pressed for another 10 seconds now with the charger.

5) Hopefully, you should get a screen that comes up with a little Android. You can select options with Up & Down volume keys and confirm with the power key. By default "START' should be selected so just press the power key to confirm.

6) Your phone should now work.

Note:
This sometimes works without using a wall socket and works from a laptop but it rarely does for me so I wouldn't charge it from a laptop to restart the phone.

Once the phone is restarted you can charge anyway you like.

This red light happens to me once a month but I got so used to the technique now that I barely loose time when doing it now.

Hope this helps,
B

• 2015-04-11 15:56
  • H5Kr

my nexus 4 suddenly went black, i cant switch it on neither reboot it or even connect it to pc !
whenever i put it on charge a solid red light shows, help plz :/

• 2015-04-10 23:12
  • gID7

> In reply to sinisa @ 2015-03-31 20:56 from d%{H - click to readUse volume control button to switch between vibration and sound mode, however even i didnt get a clue about how to switch to silent mode (non vibration/sound mode)

• 2015-04-09 16:33
  • 98c{

Any info about nexus 4 lollipop 5.1

• 2015-04-09 08:48
  • 2@dg

Can't hear anything when I make a call. Can someone help?????

• 2015-04-09 03:37
  • 8Hem

> In reply to Gen999 @ 2015-04-08 06:56 from kxC8 - click to readBuy OTG cable and then plug a computer mouse to the phone then use the mouse to unlock the phone copy all your data off it.

• 2015-04-09 02:39
  • 3ap1

> In reply to Gen999 @ 2015-04-08 06:56 from kxC8 - click to readChange ur fon use microsoft lumia fons

• 2015-04-08 12:20
  • v0qT

Hey! If my Nexus screen is so broken that it doesn't recognise the code. And I still want all my files that are on this phone. How can I get access to the memory from my laptop to transfer the files??? (I have a new Galaxy S5 so if I can do it without changing the screen that would be awesome)

• 2015-04-08 06:56
  • kxC8

> In reply to NItish Shrestha @ 2015-04-05 07:03 from PGs2 - click to readyes lollipop and more

• 2015-04-06 04:54
  • rqUW

Showing error while updating 5.1 version.....what might be the reason?pls help guys......

• 2015-04-05 11:10
  • Hkt{

Does it goes to android 5.1

• 2015-04-05 07:03
  • PGs2

Its A Great Phone .m using it No Problem at all .

• 2015-04-05 04:26
  • KIDp

the soft keys(back,home,tasks) stop working after while of upgrading my phone to lollipop

• 2015-04-04 19:20
  • rkNx

> In reply to dani @ 2015-03-23 20:33 from NXNp - click to readIf you had back up your photos and videos into google+, you can easily transfer them into your Nexus 4. but if u didnt back them up, sorry but I can't help u

• 2015-04-03 04:38
  • v3BQ

For you guys complaining about Lollipop, Just know that 1) Its a newer OS designed for newer phones. 2) All new OS's try to add new features, most of witch take more processing power and don't work correctly. (for an example, look at Apple's IOS 8).

This phone is now best for what its not designed to do. That is Ubuntu for phones (https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-fo­r-devices/installing-ubuntu-for-devices/). That is what I got this phone for and it is excellent.

• 2015-04-02 14:18
  • rVmt

I need help. I have lollipop 5.0.1., and in all sound mode i can't turn of vibration, i have looked everywhere and i don't know how to do it. Can anyone help me?

• 2015-03-31 20:56
  • d%{H

Hey Experts... I ve been using Nexus 4 since 2013 jan and lucky everything was perfect until in updated to lollipop 5... Starting from the day one my battery drains much quicker.. i m not even getting battery back of 6 hours with full charge with very limit usage.. in 3g it grains in a flash.. It also takes much time to get charge.. Experts,, pls do help me in this case.. I m in love with this phone and dont want to change to another. Awaiting eagerly for your solutions.. Please drop your valuable comments @ erohsik.uhdam@gmail.com..... Thank you guyzzz.....

• 2015-03-30 16:00
  • XNbf

Battery life is bad after two years. Not sure if it's unit,battery or something in background. Any ideas? A way to test battery strength?
Otherwise no trouble.
Currently using Android 5.0.1

• 2015-03-30 04:28
  • q}Ex

> In reply to dani @ 2015-03-23 20:33 from NXNp - click to readGet the QuickPic app.

• 2015-03-29 07:18
  • qN3Y
Total of 4538 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.