LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.8
8.0

hmmm. to put it frankly, i don't really like samsung :P this is just my opinion... no s4~

• 2013-08-12 06:02
  • KZ8B

> In reply to Akmal Hayat @ 2013-08-11 16:38 from KZ8I - click to readBuy an S4 if you do not look for a price...

• 2013-08-12 00:34
  • 3nw2

> In reply to shiek @ 2013-08-08 23:36 from PxWp - click to readi use soundmagic es18 with player pro + dsp pack.. it sound good.. powerfull bass i've good..

• 2013-08-11 19:43
  • 6{qs

I bought Nexus 4 2 weeks back. It's really value for money..i compared its performance with my bros new Galaxy S4.. not so bad... i like it

• 2013-08-11 18:47
  • K2Fr

i want to buy a phone. price doesn't matter. between htc one and nexus 4, which one do you prefer? or should i wait for nexus 5? and yes, i don't like to wait for a long time -_- please help me!

• 2013-08-11 16:38
  • KZ8I

its just the best phone i hav ever used it for now compared to all de smartphones out der..

• 2013-08-11 11:01
  • vGjr

Hi. I just compared my nexus 4 with my cousin's HTC one today. I think the screen on nexus 4 is better than the display of HTC one. !!! . may be its a personal opinion but still nexus 4 has a gorgeous screen. No need for a full HD display.

• 2013-08-10 14:30
  • 2Tbs

Too good !!! Value for money.

• 2013-08-10 13:56
  • t}eV

> In reply to [deleted post]it costs me 460$, it is 16gb

• 2013-08-10 13:03
  • 7Dm%

I like watching movies in my phone and taking pictures and i like to socialize with other people and i would like a fast phone that can also perform HD Games and also updated in the version. So im stuck at Samsung galaxy S3 Or LG Nexus 4? Please Help me.

• 2013-08-10 10:17
  • w0QN

Can anybody answer my question? Priyank plz help me!

• 2013-08-10 10:10
  • HFgZ

hi, I buy nexus 4 two days ago, but it is written on its box that the GPS function is disabled according to my country rules, I want to know does this so important, and if so how can I activate it again, thanks a lot

• 2013-08-10 01:36
  • jcpx

Friends i have a problem with my Nexus the bottom buttons like Back Button and the other 2 are not working any idea what to do???????

• 2013-08-09 21:34
  • MDVw

hey guys i update my n4 manually by force stop google framework services......is there any problem faced in future like for updates and all tht updates...

• 2013-08-09 18:11
  • uuP4

> In reply to nicko @ 2013-08-09 08:36 from veFD - click to readHi Nicko,

Don't worry about benchmarks real life performance can be different and if you like playing games (heavy games) then go with this phone and you won't gonna regret and sweetest part you will get all the updated directly from google so no need to wait for manufacture

• 2013-08-09 17:40
  • bENG

hi , i m using nexus 4 since past 3 months , all of suddenly my phone is not showing network signal could you someone please assist?

Thanks,
Mehul.

• 2013-08-09 17:39
  • GRU9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-09 09:45 from fqd8 - click to readMan this phone is a beast and heating problem is not only with this phone it is with all phones all phones get heat after doing heavy usage. including my optimus net with 800MHZ processor

• 2013-08-09 17:34
  • bENG

> In reply to Jaguar @ 2013-08-09 07:03 from KIF3 - click to readIt is happening to only those how did the update manually not by OTA. So don't worry about the update

• 2013-08-09 17:32
  • bENG

> In reply to sivajianian @ 2013-08-09 10:03 from utax - click to readHello Sivajianian,

Here are the answers of your questions.

1)I've heard that the camera quality is not upto the mark...All that i need is a descent camera quality (I'm not expecting a perfect one) of 8MP with a fine /clear display of 8MP mark..(cos other phones of the same range has got better ones)...So is that achievable??

Answer:- You are right Camera quality is not upto the mark. However Pics in good light are decent enough to compare with other phones but pics in Flash or in low light are not good. Recently I been to Kashmir(India) and I took more than 300 Pics from Nexus 4. If you like you can open my google+ profile to check the Pics quality (priyank.gupta.1984@gmail.com) but one unbeatable feature is photosphere.

2)I understood that there is no long battery life...But i just wanna know whether i can achieve the battery life of 1 day atleast (By using 2g net, music and videos)?

Answer:- I don't think this phone have bad battery life because these days all smartphone give backup of only one day and this phone too I easily get 20 to 22 hours backup daily depend on my usage after that I make sure to drain its battery till 4% then put it to charge. Even before buying this Phone I noticed one post as per that only charge your phone when only 4% percent battery left and Today So far I have used my phone for 16 Hrs and 53 Minutes and still 50% left. But make sure to use static wallpaper for good backup.

3) Is this a scratch resistant one or i've to put a screen guard?...also i understood that this device has glass on the rear end...if that is the case, if a drop of the phone wud cause a larger damage??...and also pls let me know, if i use a case for the phone, would it 100% prevent the damage of the phone?

Answer:- Front is scratch resistant So far no scratch on screen but this phone is finger print magnet so its good if you can go with screen gaurd. But Rear is a temper glass and dropping this phone will get ugly and it get scratches very easily too so please go with protector for back and I am using this case for my phone and so far this case protected my phone in every situation including spilled water.

4) Can i expect atleast around 2yrs life frm this gadget?

Answer:- Apart from breaking this from by dropping I don't find any reason that this phone won't work for 2 years but you can never commit anything on electronic items and Atleast here in Delhi-NCR (India) LG service is awesome

• 2013-08-09 17:27
  • bENG

> In reply to Abhi @ 2013-08-09 09:04 from 2S@X - click to readThanks alot @Abhi

• 2013-08-09 15:15
  • KIF3
Total of 4173 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.