LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.9
8.1

> In reply to Rohit8 @ 2013-09-11 21:26 from PEW% - click to readS3 does have good camera quality plus colors on AMOLED display look more bright and sharp so I don't think pics are better that S3, but I am not saying pics are bad in Nexus 4. Pics in good light looks awesome and very beautiful and very less noise. In dark Pics are not so good but what I like even in Dark, pics are not out of focus there will be lot of noise but in focus. After the update of 4.3 pics are more better now, display is more bright and colors looks more natural now.

To check pics quality join Nexus 4 community in Google+ and there you can check pics from other users to compare the pic quality

But I am facing one problem after 4.3 update that is for HDR pic mode after updating to 4.3 pics are out of focus, blurry and noisy but I think in KitKat things will again get better.

One thing I like most about Nexus is direct update from Google with out waiting for OEM to release it

• 2013-09-12 16:01
  • bENG

> In reply to Mr Andy Ron @ 2013-09-11 21:46 from 9GFD - click to readwith the same pricing of Nexus 4?

• 2013-09-12 07:57
  • PEW$

The NEXUS 5 comes with 32GB Storage.

• 2013-09-11 21:46
  • 9GFD

> In reply to Priyank1984 @ 2013-09-11 19:27 from bENG - click to readgot what u exactly wanted to say...thnx man..
further Priyank if u could tell abt the quality of photos that u took in amarnath.. some review says its photos are washed out as compared to s3( my frens got an s3 ) so if you could tell abt the quality,sharpness etc keeping in mind s3's camera performance.

• 2013-09-11 21:26
  • PEW%

> In reply to Sumon9282 @ 2013-09-11 20:05 from IajI - click to readHang!!!!! really!!!! Don't know using Nexus 4 from last 7 months so far it hanged 3 times, 2 out of 3 times I messed up with it and made it hang and if you say 20 to 22 hours battery back is bad, then it could because everyone have their on point of view to think about battery backup. But Speaker is not good enough to enjoy movies but if you alone in quite place then it is decent enough

• 2013-09-11 21:04
  • bENG

> In reply to Sumon9282 @ 2013-09-11 20:05 from IajI - click to readNo it's not true..I use nexus 4 almost 8 month now never have any problem hang or battery life

• 2013-09-11 20:59
  • KZ8B

Keep in mind that NEXUS 4 , 16Gb, has in fact only 12 Gb of useable space.
The other 3.5 Gb are used by the system.

In regards to storing music and photos, it is more than enough for a 1000 items (photos and music)

• 2013-09-11 20:42
  • Afby

How is loud speaker performance? Is it ok enough to njoy movie or video on 4.7 inch display? I heard battery is very poor and often hangs, is it true?

• 2013-09-11 20:05
  • IajI

> In reply to Rohit8 @ 2013-09-11 17:50 from PEWD - click to readHi Rohit,

I am using Nexus 4 from last 7 Months and frankly speaking usable memory of 12.92GB is enough for me. Like you I also have around 1GB of songs collection and I also love to play games on my Nexus. Games like Asphalt 7, Asphalt 8, MC4. So far this memory is enough for me. Last Month I went to Amarnath and that time I had MC4, Asphalt 7, 6 different games, Sygic maps of 500MB, 1GB of songs along with that around 20 different apps and after this I took 433 PIC with 8MP, 5 full HD videos each of more than 100MB.

I hope now you can guess what I am trying to say

• 2013-09-11 19:27
  • bENG

My question to Real Users of Nexus 4-- Is the 16gb storage is enough?
i mean i dont have a long playlist of songs, say 1gb but when i travel i take some pics n videos Plus i like to play games n also the customisation part of android.
your answers would really help me :) Thanx Jai Hind ;)

• 2013-09-11 17:50
  • PEWD

if nexus 5 launches wid better looks than this and launches wid more storage, before Diwali i will get it otherwise i hav always loved this Piece of Art

• 2013-09-11 17:45
  • PEWD

After using for 10 days, 1 Pro is ITS A WONDERFUL DEVICE, i dont think i will ever exchnage it over any samsung, htc, motorola, sony device. NO WAY... Pur Android is TRUE ANDROID....
con: Battery life is bad, as i m testing it with heacy use, not possible to squeeze one day, my s3 would give more then a day very easily and if wifi off standby would go on for 3 days, i personally tested s3, so if u can live with battery draining every 18 20 hours, this is the best device, nothing measures up to this beauty, i hope in nexus 5 they will consider the battery issue !!! as it will be new phone :D

• 2013-09-11 13:40
  • 3CeM

lg nexus 4 or moto x ???? which one over another one? specify 5 reasons...

• 2013-09-11 06:16
  • AN@1

no problem best fone forever ......camera is some what dull...

• 2013-09-11 05:53
  • XuCJ

Finally went to a local store & tried both nexus 4 & Xperia SP. I liked Xperia so bought it. Have been using it from two days. No problems at all. Everything works perfectly.

• 2013-09-11 04:57
  • X0Zr

> In reply to Shutup @ 2013-09-10 15:22 from KIpu - click to readI was about to bash you for posting an unrealistic comment on future specs.....

....but you know, the specs you mentioned are actually quite reasonable, wouldn't mind seeing a Nexus 5 with those specs. Perhaps a 16:9 screen would be nice too.

• 2013-09-11 02:47
  • NAxN

I have Nexus 4 and this is excellent smart phone. Phone is very fast, camera is excellent and display is perfect. The only problem would be sound quality which is not very good. The backside is scratch-able glass, so we should be careful.

• 2013-09-10 23:50
  • gxm9

> In reply to sum @ 2013-09-05 08:28 from 6pAA - click to readThe coin at the phone booth doesn't last forever either. Not using 3G why even buying a smartphone?

• 2013-09-10 21:26
  • 0rHY

> In reply to doodz @ 2013-09-07 09:44 from t7R@ - click to readYea or you buy a PC dated this millennium

• 2013-09-10 21:21
  • 0rHY

> In reply to avi @ 2013-09-08 07:05 from t}hY - click to readYes it does support video calling, no update needed! You can use Google Talk / Hangouts for it.
If you really want to use it as a phone with video calling, that so much last century.

• 2013-09-10 21:18
  • 0rHY
Total of 4401 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.