LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.8
8.0

hey guys i update my n4 manually by force stop google framework services......is there any problem faced in future like for updates and all tht updates...

• 2013-08-09 18:11
  • uuP4

> In reply to nicko @ 2013-08-09 08:36 from veFD - click to readHi Nicko,

Don't worry about benchmarks real life performance can be different and if you like playing games (heavy games) then go with this phone and you won't gonna regret and sweetest part you will get all the updated directly from google so no need to wait for manufacture

• 2013-08-09 17:40
  • bENG

hi , i m using nexus 4 since past 3 months , all of suddenly my phone is not showing network signal could you someone please assist?

Thanks,
Mehul.

• 2013-08-09 17:39
  • GRU9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-09 09:45 from fqd8 - click to readMan this phone is a beast and heating problem is not only with this phone it is with all phones all phones get heat after doing heavy usage. including my optimus net with 800MHZ processor

• 2013-08-09 17:34
  • bENG

> In reply to Jaguar @ 2013-08-09 07:03 from KIF3 - click to readIt is happening to only those how did the update manually not by OTA. So don't worry about the update

• 2013-08-09 17:32
  • bENG

> In reply to sivajianian @ 2013-08-09 10:03 from utax - click to readHello Sivajianian,

Here are the answers of your questions.

1)I've heard that the camera quality is not upto the mark...All that i need is a descent camera quality (I'm not expecting a perfect one) of 8MP with a fine /clear display of 8MP mark..(cos other phones of the same range has got better ones)...So is that achievable??

Answer:- You are right Camera quality is not upto the mark. However Pics in good light are decent enough to compare with other phones but pics in Flash or in low light are not good. Recently I been to Kashmir(India) and I took more than 300 Pics from Nexus 4. If you like you can open my google+ profile to check the Pics quality (priyank.gupta.1984@gmail.com) but one unbeatable feature is photosphere.

2)I understood that there is no long battery life...But i just wanna know whether i can achieve the battery life of 1 day atleast (By using 2g net, music and videos)?

Answer:- I don't think this phone have bad battery life because these days all smartphone give backup of only one day and this phone too I easily get 20 to 22 hours backup daily depend on my usage after that I make sure to drain its battery till 4% then put it to charge. Even before buying this Phone I noticed one post as per that only charge your phone when only 4% percent battery left and Today So far I have used my phone for 16 Hrs and 53 Minutes and still 50% left. But make sure to use static wallpaper for good backup.

3) Is this a scratch resistant one or i've to put a screen guard?...also i understood that this device has glass on the rear end...if that is the case, if a drop of the phone wud cause a larger damage??...and also pls let me know, if i use a case for the phone, would it 100% prevent the damage of the phone?

Answer:- Front is scratch resistant So far no scratch on screen but this phone is finger print magnet so its good if you can go with screen gaurd. But Rear is a temper glass and dropping this phone will get ugly and it get scratches very easily too so please go with protector for back and I am using this case for my phone and so far this case protected my phone in every situation including spilled water.

4) Can i expect atleast around 2yrs life frm this gadget?

Answer:- Apart from breaking this from by dropping I don't find any reason that this phone won't work for 2 years but you can never commit anything on electronic items and Atleast here in Delhi-NCR (India) LG service is awesome

• 2013-08-09 17:27
  • bENG

> In reply to Abhi @ 2013-08-09 09:04 from 2S@X - click to readThanks alot @Abhi

• 2013-08-09 15:15
  • KIF3

> In reply to sagar chelsea @ 2013-08-09 09:55 from 2SP6 - click to readThanks alot @sagar

• 2013-08-09 15:14
  • KIF3

Guys, I have an important question: After updating my N4, I realized that some of my games aren't smooth like before. Even one of my games (Hardest Game Ever) doesn't start. I think it's because of the new Open GL ES 3.0 support on android 4.3 . I want to buy an Android pack which contains a lot of HD games and I'm afraid that they may not run on my device. What should I do now? Should I wait for new games and updates which add Open GL ES 3.0 support for the game?

• 2013-08-09 14:50
  • HFgZ

I wish to buy a Nexus 4. Kindly provide me your valuable feedback for Whether I can buy or not?

Awaiting for Feedback.

• 2013-08-09 12:30
  • MHx}

> In reply to Priyank1984 @ 2013-08-09 00:29 from bENG - click to readHello Priyank!!! I've gone through few of your comments...Its very useful...And ya, frankly spkng i started liking this phone a lot now...But i just have few queries to be confirmed before buying :-

****
****

2) I understood that there is no long battery life...But i just wanna know whether i can achieve the battery life of 1 day atleast (By using 2g net, music and videos)?

4) Can i expect atleast around 2yrs life frm this gadget?

Kindly help me out asap!!!

• 2013-08-09 10:03
  • utax

> In reply to Jaguar @ 2013-08-09 07:03 from KIF3 - click to readJus chill..Nexus 4 is the coolest n smartest cel available in the market..The rebooting on its own issues r due to d fact that ppl have not done factory reset before updating to 4.3 ! i myself hav updated without reset n its working fine.. Jus go for it without thinking much.. N4 u rock!!!!!

• 2013-08-09 09:55
  • 2SP6

Dose the LG Nexus 4 lacks a proper heat sink, causing overheating and the back glass crack?

• 2013-08-09 09:45
  • fqd8

> In reply to Jaguar @ 2013-08-09 07:03 from KIF3 - click to readthere is no issue regarding update of 4.3 after upgrade even my battery life is extended..I was using samsung galaxy s4.I sold s4 in just 2 days..because battery life sucks..and phone was heating like hell because of octacore.sound like cheap..n4 loudspeaker quality is excellent..when ou buy this phone you will surely love it after-all its a GOOGLE phone..

• 2013-08-09 09:04
  • 2S@X

Why does the nexus 4 has lower benchmark scores compared to the xperia sp?

• 2013-08-09 08:36
  • veFD

Hi Nexus 4 owners, I am planning to buy N4 but I have read that recent JB 4.3 update is causing some N4s to end in a boot-loop i.e. N4 restarts on its own or keeps restarting stuck in boot. Is this true?
And 2ndly how's the loud speaker of N4? Some people say it's not as loud as it should be.
Plzzz Reply!

• 2013-08-09 07:03

Now Facebook Home support in Nexus 4 ^_^

• 2013-08-09 01:12
  • PA7E

> In reply to shiek @ 2013-08-08 23:36 from PxWp - click to readI am using LG optimus G Quad Beat Headset and they are very good in sound you can try them if you like

• 2013-08-09 00:29
  • bENG

> In reply to Ravi @ 2013-08-08 08:26 from 7tM4 - click to readHai,guys can anybody tell me which headset is suitable for this device.

• 2013-08-08 23:36
  • PxWp

> In reply to sivajianian @ 2013-08-08 12:31 from uta{ - click to readGo for Nexus, superior of all 3

• 2013-08-08 19:44
  • vIg7
Total of 4180 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.