LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

8.0

i m going to buy this phn. . .bt confuced bw s3

• 2013-08-14 09:17
  • rJH7

Guys, I need your opinion? Which is better? Sony Xperia ZL or LG Nexus 4? And the value for money. Thanks in advance

• 2013-08-14 07:08
  • t7Xh

i really like this phone its specs and beutifull look speaks for it self, but there is one thing that is keeping me away from buying this phone, its ui is stock and ugly, icons like meniu icon are very ugly, let me now do you feel about nexus 4s android stock operating system! :) btw wich ui is most beutifull to you, sonys or samsungs?

• 2013-08-13 23:25
  • iK0h

> In reply to zeb @ 2013-08-13 11:48 from iK06 - click to readDon't even think about Xperia SP and S4 Mini. Both of them are losers in front of this beautiful beast. About optimus G, it's still stock in ICS but Nexus 4 has received android 4.3! This phone is the best choice in android phones which don't cost a lot like S4 and HTC One. It uses an ultra fast CPU and a powerful GPU.

• 2013-08-13 22:51
  • HFgg

i looked a lot of reviews about nexus 4 and the operating sistem on this phone looked a little bit lame, i mean the menu and homescreen looks very boring and lame, i want to know what you think about its operating sistem diseign :) waiting for opinions!! p.s sry for bad english

• 2013-08-13 20:18
  • iK0h

> In reply to zeb @ 2013-08-13 11:48 from iK06 - click to readGo for the Nexus 4. Amazing phone.

• 2013-08-13 14:54
  • m5HQ

Guyzz i hav tried many of those craps from samsung and sony but believe me gyzz if u need pure droid experience den u shud go for nexus4 it has its gorgeous screen beautiful looks and powerful cpu&gpu
Hats off google/lg
-regards

• 2013-08-13 13:20
  • 2Zd{

Nexus 4 is anyway better option for all purpose with latest Google software version, application range, speed and offcourse camera quality.

• 2013-08-13 12:19
  • 9Ft1

hey guys can you help? I want to buy a new phone please help choose between sony xperia sp, lg optimus g, this nexus 4 or s4 mini. I really appreciate your help guys, w8ing for an answer!!

• 2013-08-13 11:48
  • iK06

> In reply to Bonker @ 2013-08-12 19:44 from KZ8y - click to readLook my friend, Both of them have pros and cons. If you want total support of google and have latest updates as fast as possible choose N4. Also faster and smoother performance than S3 is one of the advantages of N4. But S3 has better camera quality and battery life time. Also it has a great UI that NOT every one like it and it depends on you. I have to say that N4 feels pretty elegant and impressive in hand but S3 and all of samsung smartphones feel cheap.

• 2013-08-12 20:51
  • jG}4

could anyone help me..i m having a hard time deciding on which to buy..either lg nexus 4 or samsung galaxy s3 since they have the exact same price..gonna need some expert advice ASAP..

• 2013-08-12 19:44
  • KZ8y

> In reply to Priyank1984 @ 2013-08-12 19:12 from bENG - click to readThank you very much. I will let you know of any changes.

• 2013-08-12 19:17
  • HFgZ

> In reply to Erfan_HD @ 2013-08-12 18:47 from HFgZ - click to readHello Erfan,

I would say before downgrading try with LG version of 4.3 because there are many things good about 4.3 like brightness and display quality and you always have choice to downgrade it and if you need any help in doing do let me know

• 2013-08-12 19:12
  • bENG

> In reply to yasser @ 2013-08-12 08:34 from mJDE - click to readya.....same problem

• 2013-08-12 19:04
  • 2SKT

> In reply to Priyank1984 @ 2013-08-12 17:24 from bENG - click to readHi Priyank, I decided to downgrade my phone to android 4.2.2. Maybe it can solve the problems. When I took my phone to LG's office in Iran, they said that they can install their own version of android 4.3 that can fix the issues. If that doesn't help me fix my phone, I WILL downgrade it. Anyway, I will post the result on GSMArena for you.

• 2013-08-12 18:47
  • HFgZ

> In reply to Erfan_HD @ 2013-08-10 10:10 from HFgZ - click to readHello Erfan,

Sorry for late reply, I played few games on weekend and few games worked fine and some games not working fine either lag or sudden crash. I also think it is because of openGL3.0 I think we should wait for update to resolve this issue and Even Modern Combat 4 shows some lags at time however earlier it was working fine and iron man is very laggy and unplayable earlier it was fine

• 2013-08-12 17:24
  • bENG

Can any one help me my power button hav been worse it get down everytime and this after 3 monthes I think I will not find it again

• 2013-08-12 08:34
  • mJDE

Hi i own the nexus 4 for about 3 weeks now, It's sometimes dying with still an almost full bat and a little bit of lag here and there but that is very rare overall it's a good phone maybe the reason of these problems is when I updated it to 4.3 jellybean if I have to choose between htc one and nexus 4 and price is not a problem I would go for HTC one for the reasons:

it has a newer processor which I have research is 30% faster but you can't really feel that in the real word(snapdragon 600)

Body build is aluminum vs the glass of nexus 4 which I have research that the back glass of nexus 4 can shutter when it's overheated.

hope these few insights help you with your decision

• 2013-08-12 08:10
  • t7rq

> In reply to SLG @ 2013-05-19 06:09 from 2Ajr - click to readNo, G Pro Is Best Than Optimus G...

• 2013-08-12 06:55
  • Hxga

> In reply to Akmal Hayat @ 2013-08-11 16:38 from KZ8I - click to readLG Optimus G Pro, It's Owesome Phone, Comes With 5.5 FHD IPS Plus LCD Screen, Option Of 32GB Memory With Expandable To 64GB SDCard, 4G LTE Support, 13mp back +2.1 mp front cameras, Quad-Core 1.7 GHz + 3140 mAh Removable Battery, I Have This Phone And Downloaded 120 Apps And Running Smoooth... About 600EUR.

• 2013-08-12 06:53
  • Hxga
Total of 4213 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.