LG Nexus 4 E960 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.8
8.1

> In reply to zub @ 2013-05-22 15:05 from 7qB5 - click to readIt is an App problem, not a problem with the phone. Get your facts right before dissin a perfectly good phone.

• 2013-05-23 16:57
  • 3xPm

> In reply to applemanbia @ 2013-05-22 17:41 from 0kVP - click to readHere here!

• 2013-05-23 16:55
  • 3xPm

> In reply to Ricky @ 2013-05-23 16:02 from ut{2 - click to readNice one. Got the Beans and #1 Recommend buying from Google Play Store

• 2013-05-23 16:53
  • 3xPm

> In reply to zzzzzzzzzz @ 2013-05-23 16:02 from IVBH - click to readYou forgot possibly the main thing, price. If you get the 16gb Nexus 4 off Google Play it will only set you back £279.99, how much is the GS4??? for a boat load of bloatware. Speed is excellent, no lag and crystal clear screen. Don't get me wrong, the build quality of Samsung is excellent but so is the LG. I hesitated at first having had the quality of iPhone and Samsung Nexus but I am ecstatic with the LG. Can have two of them for price of GS4.

• 2013-05-23 16:51
  • 3xPm

Hi every1 I m sharing something that I bet not even 0.001% of the people know.

To check weather your phone is original or china clone:

Open settings ... about device....android version--- 4.1.2 or something like that--- quickly tap 3 times on 4.1.2--- jelly bean will appear--- press long on bean--- many small jelly beans appear moving on screen then it means true jellybean operating system.

Check kernel version under about device in settings---- numbers ended with #1 is qc (Quality Control) passed phone for market. #2 #3 are qc failed lower grade, bad quality phones.

-----------

I checked on my phone & it shows that jelly bean is original.

But the QC number I get is #2. when i asked the shopkeeper, he checked his other handsets in stock and they also had #2/#3 in them. (Poor man didn't know how to check the quality of a phone) So, at end it means that I got a handset with #2 Quality Control. But the shopkeeper from whom I bought my phone got entire stock of BAD quality.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Recommendation For Every1:
DO CHECK THE QUALITY AND ORIGINALITY OF YOUR DEVICE BEFORE BUYING BECAUSE U WILL PAY THE SAME AMOUNT FOR A GOOD QUALITY PHONE AS WELL AS A BAD 1.

• 2013-05-23 16:02
  • ut{2

> In reply to gopi @ 2013-05-22 04:30 from XMp1 - click to readIn my opinion,
The reasons of choosing nexus 4 over GS4:
1) nexus 4 runs much smoother and it provides a very good user experience
2) u hardly find nexus 4 lag, apps won't crash that frequent(hardly find the apps force close)
3) nexus 4 can always gt the update to the latest version of android OS.
Reasons of choosing the GS4 over nexus 4:
1) larger screen size
2) equipped with a lot of features(which i think those r nt really useful in real life...but it depends)
3) has sd card slot

• 2013-05-23 16:02
  • IVBH

> In reply to gopi @ 2013-05-22 04:30 from XMp1 - click to readIn my opinion,
The reasons of choosing nexus 4 over GS4:
1) nexus 4 runs much smoother and it provides a very good user experience
3) nexus 4 can always gt the update to the latest version of android OS.
Reasons of choosing the GS4 over nexus 4:
1) larger screen size
3) has sd card slot

• 2013-05-23 14:29
  • IVBH

What about the absence of memory card slot?
if we cant store the data so whats the use of this with only 8GB internal memory.

• 2013-05-23 10:35
  • ttY@

read the reviews & I am more than satisfied & since it has officially been launched in India, I am surely purchasing it

• 2013-05-23 09:50
  • 2@tY

I personally believe both LG & Google are morons! They have not launched in India. Even the Nexus 7 available in India is only the wifi model...
I am not sure why Google is snubbing one of the fastest growing mobile markets in the world...

• 2013-05-23 08:07
  • vG7P

Best phone I've ever had. Previously, I owned LG 4X. It has similar specs BUT! it cannot be compared to Nexus 4 in general. The basic Android is so energy efficient that battery can easily last for two days or more (of course with average use - few hours of playing music, games, surfing the web, checking mailbox, writing on FB messenger, etc.). System overlay of my previous phone (LG P880 has Optimus UI) consumed soooooo much power that I wanted to buy additional battery. And, which was the worst, it branded system lagged a lot and crashed multiple times per day (it drove me insane). Basic/stock Android crashed once - when I closed one system process (mea culpa). Unfortunately, it has one disadvantage. The mounted processor generates a lot of heat. Maybe not so much as 4X but it get's warm while for example surfing the web and pretty hot while playing cutting-edge games, like Dead Trigger. But, for me, it isn't so important. What's the most important, the newest OS which does not lag or crash works fluently is just stunning. It has very good battery life, great connectivity, good screen (which is slightly rounded on edges which is very comfortable), and it's finish is on highest level (glass front and back). Nexus 4 is just perfect for me. At first I thought my iPhone was the best phone I've ever had. I was soo wrong.

• 2013-05-22 17:41
  • 0kVP

> In reply to UT @ 2013-05-21 09:46 from uWU} - click to readit could be a power saving mode. I got the same on HTC switching off wifi if you lock the screen.

• 2013-05-22 16:54
  • ixum

this phone is a beast alot better than xperia z and s4 alot cheaper just a beast in my opinion

• 2013-05-22 16:35
  • 3Jn}

> In reply to UT @ 2013-05-21 09:46 from uWU} - click to readyou are lier this is the best phone in the world even better than s4.

• 2013-05-22 15:05
  • 7qB5

Anyone tried playing heavy games for a couple of hours on this phone? Does it heat up alot? and how's the battery life? how many hours of usage can you get before the battery gets drained

• 2013-05-22 08:55
  • t78b

Which is good? Galaxy S4 or Nexus 4. Please give your unbiased suggestions as Iam going forward to buy one among this.

• 2013-05-22 04:30
  • XMp1

guys what are the advantages of stock android experience over skinned android experience........... plz. give me reasons why shud i buy this phone when I hav option of sexy looking xperia sp & beast galaxy s3............

n is this phone officialy launched in india.... i mean will the service center people entertain me if I buy this phone from ebay or flipkart or tradus. com?????

will this device work with vodafone network ??????

n wat dies it mean......"it comes with a unlock bootloader and free from any contracted... "

thanking u in advance

luv u ol :-)

• 2013-05-21 23:19
  • fC$f

> In reply to Samir @ 2013-05-21 06:48 from uNVC - click to readYes, mine broke, but i got it to the service(the LG one mind you) and they got me a new screen for something around 100-120$, but i am in East Europe, so it may be cheaper somewere else(anywere else)

• 2013-05-21 22:22
  • 0C1G

just today buyed dis mobile from us just amazing mobile i liked it very much my rating for this mobile 5/5

• 2013-05-21 19:43
  • ut3D

> In reply to UT @ 2013-05-21 09:46 from uWU} - click to readFrom where you got all these information. May be your unit is faulty but please don't say this phone have problem

• 2013-05-21 18:56
  • bENG
Total of 4266 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 4 E960.