LG Nexus 5 - user opinions and reviews

24%

8.1
8.2
8.4

Nexus 5 is really good in terms of perfommance.

• 2014-10-31 23:00
  • w49u

> In reply to -XX- @ 2014-10-31 13:34 from 2@xW - click to readlg nexus 5 is faster than the lg g2 due to the UI , and gets the update faster than the g2 , while g2 has a better battery, camera ,features .. so ur choice depends on what u want more .

• 2014-10-31 21:16
  • 8j0%

Lg g2 or Nesus 5??

• 2014-10-31 13:34
  • 2@xW

No doubt... dis is great...

• 2014-10-30 23:07
  • X{XI

Which mobile is better between 'nexus 5' or 'samsung s3 neo'

• 2014-10-30 14:10
  • Hkt%

my nexus5 mobile is 10 months old,for your information this phone has lot of problems first one is unstable phone signals,overheating when not in use,screen goes blank for seconds,connecting to laptop usb does not work(other mobiles are working).but no issue with wifi,bluetooth,camera,

• 2014-10-30 08:01
  • u7Ge

One of the greatest phones ever made. Faster than the Note 4! Literally everything is bullet fast. Stupidly quick actually...

The Camera is decent, but compared to other phones on the block, it's pretty average. The Battery is not too bad either, even under heavy use.

The best thing about this phone is that it was made exactly for how Android was meant to be used. It's so clean cut, no bull crap, just without any random (not needed) features.

The Nexus 6 is coming out, and the specs are unreal. However I hope that Motorola take notes from LG and make another phone that's clean cut and works bullet fast, or the Nexus 6 IMO won't be as good as the Nexus 5.

• 2014-10-30 04:21
  • nGLs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-28 19:31 from KAeQ - click to readwtf have you been using 0_o

• 2014-10-30 03:55
  • 3L4c

I´ve had many top notch phones, iPhone 2G when was launched at 2007, iPhone 4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S5. No one is fast and smooth like Nexus 5. After a long time with Apple´s ecosystem, the Nexus 5 brought to me the same stability on Android that I had with iOS.
I´m running the Lollipop preview LPX13D and this release is bug free and works flawless until now. I like so much the Android´s flexibility, without root or jailbreak I can do anything in my mobile, but if need I can unlock de bootloader and proceed with root process without headaches.
The battery is really poor, one work day without charging, my mainly use is some voice calls, whatsapp and reading news.
About the camera, I like the N5´s camera, it´s not perfect but the pictures are very clear with real color reproduction, I´m not a professional photographer so the N5´s camera is enough to me.
I like so much the screen, the size is perfect and the color reproduction is like a real colors in their IPS panel. The direct sunlight is not a problem. With the GS4 the direct sunlight usage is impossible.
With no doubt the N5 will be my main mobile for at least 2 years.
Unfortunately in Brazil all tech devices are high priced, nevertheless the N5 is about half of GS5´s price with much better user experience.
Even with the new phones in the market I still consider the cost/benefit of Nexus 5 unbeatable.
Cheers !

• 2014-10-29 23:28
  • PmH1

good phone....

• 2014-10-29 17:33
  • vQ$J
  • F

best phone i've ever used.

• 2014-10-29 15:34
  • fkZ6

> In reply to venky55 @ 2014-10-29 14:48 from utbi - click to readdownload nexus USB otg app from play store

• 2014-10-29 15:25
  • XNHu

Can we connect an USB converter from the micro usb to connect to a pendrive and watch movies/data. if so how? is their any app to be downloaded or activated. Kindly advise.
Thanks

• 2014-10-29 14:48
  • utbi

I use i phone 4 4s 5 5s and note 3,

But this phone is boss.

• 2014-10-29 10:58
  • K2I3

Hi Guys,
Please help me to decide in buying Nexus
All the phones that I have bought so far starts giving trouble after the warranty period ( like battery draing ,overheatingg ,shattered sreen ) just want to know opinion from those who have used it a little bit more ...

• 2014-10-28 19:31
  • KAeQ

> In reply to Bijoy @ 2014-10-27 10:49 from bCiy - click to readMan you are wrong... Just press and hold your Nexus power button and see it will offer you the Mute Option. As simple as that. Best thing in Nexus 5 is... it is so fast and I am using Nexus 5 since December 2013 It never hang.

• 2014-10-28 14:54
  • 2@cL

I just bought today it is grt pH in all android mobiles but no sound quality and its litilbit complicated to use as compare Samsung sony ... No way to say its not good pH now I have bought it.. Lol

• 2014-10-27 23:50
  • Hktq

> In reply to Bijoy @ 2014-10-27 10:49 from bCiy - click to read@ Bijoy

I use a FREE app named 'Mute' by MNO Company on the Google Play Store.
Just place the shortcut (or widget) on your Home screen. Tap ONCE to mute all sounds (except Alarm). Tap again to enable sounds. Simple as THAT!

• 2014-10-27 17:19
  • mySN

guys what is the battery life for this mob ???
and wht is the disadvantages of this mob ??

• 2014-10-27 12:37
  • fkJ5

I am using both Samsung Note-II and Nexus-5. I find the user interface of Samsung is far better than Nexus. Most of the commands and settings are so awkward in Nexus that often I feel repulsive. For example if you have to put the mobile in silent mode, you will have to go to settings, then click sound, then click volume and finally slide the volume to zero. In Samsung, it is single click in setting.

I should not say all is bad with Nexus, but my expectation was the other way since it is promoted by Google themselves. Sorry Google, you need to understand the needs of the users while developing the software. Please take care.

• 2014-10-27 10:49
  • bCiy
Total of 5095 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 5.