LG Nexus 5 - user opinions and reviews

26%

8.2
8.3
8.5

> In reply to raj @ 2014-08-20 11:35 from rKMB - click to readYes lg customer support is phatetic .they just don't solve ur problems .well hardware is the problem everything are facing oderwise phone is good

• 2014-08-20 21:11
  • rAS7

> In reply to Anonymous.. @ 2014-08-19 20:42 from 2@ra - click to readDont buy .. Worst customer service and support .. I m using it from one year .. No complaint and awesome performance.. But suddenly a hardware issue to lot of phones and spare parts are not available with lg

• 2014-08-20 11:35
  • rKMB

Worst service ! I m using it from one year .. Awesome phone but once an issue comes you are gone ! Hardware is an issue .. Spare parts are not available with lg.. Worst customer support and service

• 2014-08-20 11:31
  • rKMB

It's nearly one month for my Nexus 5 now..Stil no lags,no problems to me.I don't know why all are complaining about the battery life.I'm using it 2 days after recharging.

• 2014-08-20 11:11
  • X}tM

> In reply to Vinay @ 2014-08-17 14:24 from MfxZ - click to readNexus 5 of course...

• 2014-08-20 09:08
  • u4jj

> In reply to nhaZ @ 2014-08-17 15:28 from 7Xfg - click to readNexus is great. It has edge of being fast (responsive) and of speedy updates on all other android phones. Camera isn't top notch but acceptably good. HTC One has a childish camera and heavy skin, and above all not reliable. Sony produces faulty displays with inaccurate color production. So nexus is better. Nexus is even at par with the likes of G2 or Galaxy s5. Go for it and play with pure android. U will like its uncluttered playfield....

• 2014-08-20 09:04
  • u4jj

> In reply to anonymous @ 2014-08-19 14:49 from IVNX - click to readBattery life of nexus is isn't that bad that it'll be finished in minutes. We can't say its terrible. If others are 100, it is 80. further, battery is something which depends upon individual usage. I pay games and surf a lot on web and I have to charge my nexus once a day. Keep wifi, GPS off when not needed and brightness to optimum level and its good to go... I had Iphone 5 before and it had 4" screen. Nexus is 5" and there's not much difference in battery endurance

• 2014-08-20 08:49
  • u4jj

> In reply to Anonymous.. @ 2014-08-19 20:42 from 2@ra - click to readbro nexus is the snappiest android i have ever come across. It falls short on camera and battery life, BUT the overall user experience is beyond the reach of HTC one or Galaxy. Sony is good, but Sony guys seem color blind. They produce inaccurate color displays for every other phone. If you don't like nexus, try Moto G or X. You won't be disappointed. Secondly, don't underestimate windows. Its maturing with every passing day. If u want a mature and responsive phone, windows may be tried. Lumias are solid, reliable and usually have good cameras especially in the upper tier. And their last year flagships are available for half the price of current onces e.g.Lumia 925. Lumia 1020 has also seen considerable price drop I think. Both have great cameras. And windows app store is some what catching up... I own a Nexus 5 though, after my Iphone5 drowned :)

• 2014-08-20 08:39
  • u4jj

unfortunately, the call quality (voice) is very very bad. Only on speaker the phone can be used for voice calls. This has been analyzed as a NC problem. This is widely recognized.
I'll send mine back for repair and sell it afterwards. I'm in doubt now of buying the sony z1 compact (which has better voice quality than z2 and z1) or even an iphone.

• 2014-08-20 07:36
  • mYpp

> In reply to Anonymous.. @ 2014-08-19 20:42 from 2@ra - click to readthe oneplus one ftww

• 2014-08-20 05:13
  • IVNX

> In reply to floriceeel @ 2014-08-19 20:44 from 3cbx - click to readthanks tho. what do u mean by priming the battery btw

• 2014-08-20 01:56
  • IVNX

> In reply to anonymous @ 2014-08-19 15:24 from IVNX - click to readIf you're not connected to a wifi or mobile network ,it will hold for 2 days,if connected 15/18 hours for a normal use(around 2 hours of browsing/facebook/youtube...this kind of crap)
Take my advice and prime your battery,it holds for a lot longer.

• 2014-08-19 20:44
  • 3cbx

All my friends are buying this phone at this time of the year. I've seen its performance and its really good. But the image quality is not good when compared to other phones like the iphone 5s.
Heck I don't know which phone to buy now... I am soo confused. I'm bored of samsung, I don't like sony's interface, I'm sceptic about buying lg nexus 5, iphone 5s is expensive, windows phone is a no-go for me. Any suggestions anyone?? As to which phone to buy?

• 2014-08-19 20:42
  • 2@ra

how is the battery life. helpp

• 2014-08-19 15:24
  • IVNX

hai im want to buy a nexus 5 but im pretty concerned about the battery life. can someone please tell me hows the battery life on the nexus 5

• 2014-08-19 14:49
  • IVNX

Desire 816 is more of a poor mans galaxy note with moto g kind of performance. Nexus 5 is one of a kind, very compact and a joy to use all round. If battery is a priority then remember nexus 5 only has average to low battery backup. Not saying desire performance is bad though. If you like HTC then you will like desire 816 but if you want better screen, graphics and smoother ui with no bloatware then nexus 5 should be the choice.

• 2014-08-19 12:45
  • 39xV

i am little bit confused between htc desire 816 and nexus 5.htc desire 816 is hot cake now but i feel confident about nexus and now i got to know that the battery life of nexus is low i need a mobile with good pic clarity and a good life time.please help me to choose between nexus 5 and htc desire 816

• 2014-08-19 08:58
  • 7tP7

i am a little bit confused between htc desire 816 and nexus 5.htc desire 816 is the running trend but i like nexus 5 and now i got to know that the battery life of nexus is low.i want a mobile with good camera clarity and with good life time.please suggest me between nexus 5 and htc desire 816

• 2014-08-19 08:52
  • 7tP7

> In reply to Akhilreng @ 2014-08-18 23:07 from XMiA - click to readI think that you should get the Nexus 5, it has much better specs and web browsing is buttery smooth, although the camera is pretty disappointing. The gets the fastest updates of any device, straight from Google. Although the 925 has a great camera, its running windows, so there won't be as many apps on the store. I just prefer the Nexus 5, you have to make the final decision. Look up the reviews for both phones on YouTube. Check out the 925 and Nexus 5 review by Phonedog, and the Nexus 5 review by Marques Brownlee

• 2014-08-19 03:06
  • qCV5

Hi Friends, I am looking for a mobile for a use of Speedy internet and a very good camera.. My budget is 25k to 27k, so which should i choose.? Nokia Lumia 925 or Nexus 5. I have friends using Nokia Lumia 925 so checked the camera, it is awesome and net is also quite good. But i havent seen the nexus 5 so far. So im little confused which one should i go for. Pls help me guys.

• 2014-08-18 23:07
  • XMiA
Total of 4610 user reviews and opinions for LG Nexus 5.