james79, 31 Mar 2014An easy way to do it is to download power amp and do it through that.Thanks.
I cant hear/feel the LG Nexus 5 phone ring/vibrate when kept in my purse and transiting a heavy traffic area.Is there a way to increase the vibration intensity as in Samsung phones.If yes,how?Thanks.
Anonymous, 31 Mar 2014settings>sounds>phone ringtone >select the tone u want Thanks.But I wish to have my own ringtone from a song/tone instead of one of the 15odd ringtones which come installed with the phone.
how to make conferenece calls in nexus 5 ?? tried so many times but couldnt get thru it !!
hi all, yesterday i bought the 32gb version, it works fine but heating very badly, anyone plz suggest me what to do
Anyone having problem of very slow charging with lg charger?? It takes more than 3 hours to charge my cell..its alomost 3 months i m using this cell , firstly it was okay but now its getting worse..what is the solution to this problem?
Can we set our own ringtone for incoming calls in this LG Nexus 5 phone?I am using this phone since a month now.No prob till now;besides its ringtone which cant be heard in a crowded area if its kept in my purse.Does anybody know how to select our own ringtone for it which is not one of the few which comes with the phone's software only.
james79, 30 Mar 2014You only lose 4gb on the 16gb version.Its actually 12.55 gb you get on the 16gb version.
my nexus 5 has a disply problem is dat is doesnt activates when a notificaion receives
how to activate my screen when it recives a notificatin
ani hotty, 30 Mar 2014Is it a good decision to go for 32 Gb nexus 5 at 33900 coz thats the MRP and it is availble at... moreHi there. I recently bought a 32 gig version. I was also confused for storage, but went for 32 instead of 16 just to make my phone future-proof. It is just Rs. 4000 more but it doubles your storage. What more do you need!!! Also 32 gig actually gives 26 gig for storage, so bear that in mind while buying the 16 gig version.
About the battery, I was also skeptical. But now that I have it, I have no qualms. With light usage and mobile internet off, it easily lasts for full days(72 hours). And even with heavy usage and 3G, it lasts through the day. Don't worry about that.
I have been using it for a week and you wouldn't believe how happy I am. Just close your eyes and buy this phone... :)
ani hotty, 30 Mar 2014Is it a good decision to go for 32 Gb nexus 5 at 33900 coz thats the MRP and it is availble at... moreIts not the best phone for phone calls but battery is average for this kind of usage. Best phone for calls is the moto RAZR with 3000+ mh battery
LG Google nexus 5 can be updated to 4.4.2 if you are in Pakistan?
And newer versions will be available in Pakistan when released?
Is it a good decision to go for 32 Gb nexus 5 at 33900 coz thats the MRP and it is availble at this price only.
I m not a gamer but have to respond a lot of calls so battery will support or not? All nexus 5 users PLS Suggests
The best phone I have used , it is a delight , experience is pure , camera is better than any 13mp boasting competitors, battery life is not at all bad , it is good , I don't think there is much room for improvement but I wanted to see something innovative from Google # the best phone right now is the nexus 5 tieng to the LG G2
Its quad core not octa core. As for its video recording - just get a proper camera with all the money you have saved buying a nexus instead of an s5 etc. My ram is between 1gb and 1.6gb available. Speaker is pathetic especially for gaming as its too easy to cover it with your hand. Also camera glass cover is really daft unless you have a case. Predictive text is poor but that can be resolved with swift key. Battery is better than my last phone - xperia T. Didn't get headphones included with my n5 but I use my own - sound through these is loud but not the best range. Gaming is smooth. Browsing is average and 3g network not bad. Not tested 2g or 4g. Screen is very clear.
Hi guys i just bought the nexus 5 (16gb)(march 2014)..i wld consider u guys anyone buying go for 32 GB... cos this phone has no support for external memory card! For which i din hv d money so i went wid 16 gb.(sigh!!:(
Here is my reviews (Hands on!) -
Cons:- Battery standy upto only a day! (too bad) . charging is quick though!
- non replaceable battery (copied from iphone as u cant remove the back cover without hurting the phone)
- No External memory card slots! (d most frustating though!) go for 32 gb or simply dnt buy this!
- Video recording is constantly auto focusing (u just cant get constant video without it trying to focus everytime u move! (tried and tested...tooo baad!!)
- Camera is only 8 MP (And also no SLow mo recording as it is there in Note 3)
- Plastic casing ( "Can" break when it falls a decent height)
- LCD screen (too much battery consumption as compared to Super AMOLED screens in samsung phones)
- External Speakers juss suks ass!! U cant even hear the phone ring in crowded areas unless u feel it vibrating in your pocket...carrying this in a handbag is the worst idea ever!!
- It has two external mics for recording sounds in video recording....but the phone only uses one!! Which is a waste of hardware resource!
-The headphone that comes with this phone in the casing is just cheap hardware. Samsung has better quality headphones within its packaging)
- Micro sim can only be removed by inserting a pin like sharp object from its side(included in its packaging ..a small plastic pin)...during emergencies when u dont have that pin...best of luck thinking wild ways to remove the micro sim card from its slot!!
- This phone is sooo hard to find ....its always out of stock and u can hardly find it with the dealers unless u stay near major cities u can find it there possibly! Or order online ..with garuntee card supporting in your country (just in case)
-This phone as a lot of battery issues...be careful not to over charge it... u may never be able to replace it as LG customer service suckk Especially allover India....may make u run for ur money and u end up paying more!)
- This phone is not water proof or water resistant (sweaters beware!)
- Works on snapdragon qualcomm MSM 8974 OCTA-Core processor @ 2.27 Ghz clock 300 MHz per core.( the best in the market as per march 2013)
- Graphics card is the Adreno 330 ( the fastest and highest technology u can find in the market (as per March 2014) for such a price in nexus 5)
- Best handset for a gaming experience for the bros if u are into it as all the major games like GTA san andreas , Deus Ex , Battlefield 4, Assasin's creed Pirates etc..alll work at 60fps at the highest resolutions (too goood!!)
- I Benchmarked my phone with 3D mark vintage and the results are astonishing in terms of graphics and speed of the phone is just a charm.
- Gorilla 3 unscrachable glass
- Takes photos in HDR (a technology which enables nexus 5 to take multiple photos and combine them to get a crisper picture..hence the shadows are better visible!)
- After 4.4.2 update the camera photo quality improved as per reviews (they call them tweaks!Read the nexus reviews by GSMARENA's own website doctors)
- Price as per March 2014 is in a range of 25k to 30k rupees in the Indian market which may have considerably gone down by now! In south america and africa prices have dropped as much as 20k Rupees for this phone.
- Smooth touch interference as the screen has new flat capacitors underneath (reducing the Lcd screen thickness upto 1mm) ..so u feel as u are touching closer to the screen which is awsome.
- Pixel density is of 480 dpi ( the highest in the market!! Even more than note 3)!!
- total ram 2gb (available ram 919 mb)
- Screen res upto 1080*1776 in pixels and 360*592 in Dp.
- This phone just never goddamn Hangs EVER!! Its smooth as a smoothie...best option for office mongers who wants to make a quick call after closing several the messaging apps or email apps without the software showing its glitch and hanging in between! U can open a thousand apps and still expect it to bring you to its home page in less than a millisecond when u want to!
-Smooth HD video playback and audio output if u have a better headphone than the stock one that comes with it.
Final verdict:- Awsome phone....only if u plan to use it for a year at most before going for an other one. Best go with 32 gb variant as it has no external memory card support! (sorry gamers!) The best phone for power users on the go...especially working professionals...resonable price and the fastest processor in the market!) Not recommended for teens as the phone is very fragile--> (read: LCD screen and plastic body!). Also incase of internal memory card read error or damage....pray ur phone is still covered in insurance. And the phone is not water proof or water resistance...not recommended if u sweat a lot! (joggers anyone?!) > ok thats my review ;)