LG Optimus 2X - user opinions and reviews

LG

If you dont like the LG skin, then dont use it.
Stock LG phone was ok - nothing too bad
Installing Cyanogenmod 7.2 is the best thing you can do to this unit - I still use it daily

I've got Runkeeper, Whatsapp, GOSMS, default launcher as well as the other default apps and it still works fine. MinMemoryManager allows me to constantly have (user defined) 100MB RAM free to avoid lag.

Unnoffical Jellybean (TonyP 1.04 with Kowalski Kernel) runs ok too, although there feels like more emphasis on performance of the OS rather than the apps - so i switched back.
Have yet to flash a KitKat ROM

• 2014-05-30 08:06
  • AeM%

> In reply to radooan @ 2014-01-29 05:12 from IVxK - click to readcan u please, send a link

• 2014-05-28 23:08
  • Nw%g

The word "crap" is the best description for this phone. It's very slow, lagging. May unexpectedly reboot. User experience - forget it. And watch your ears when plugged earphones as this shitty device will not automatically reduce the volume. Do not recommend to buy it to anyone. I'm so disappointed that I would never buy any LG device no matter it would be a TV or a washing machine.

• 2014-05-28 12:59
  • p%Mm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-12 23:26 from mk1F - click to readYou can upgrade to the official 4.0.4 android version, i have greenify on it...

• 2014-05-11 22:18
  • ajPV

please where did i found the radio on my lg optimus 2x

• 2014-05-08 10:54
  • fuI%

> In reply to frau @ 2014-04-15 12:18 from Rxj$ - click to readLook for Cyanogen

• 2014-04-28 17:04
  • 86cM

i have used this phone for aout a month now and it freeze alot even a call comes in it hard to answer, the speakers and go off at times u cant even listen to music. how can i change te rom by myself so i can enjoy this phone

• 2014-04-23 09:07
  • ftRh

how can i upgrade the OS? to icecream? pls advice. thank you.

• 2014-04-15 12:18
  • Rxj$

not b/g/n/ wifi only b

• 2014-04-14 20:32
  • 3RPX

battery saver. for full option need root.

• 2014-03-31 13:18
  • MCrh

> In reply to optional @ 2014-02-07 12:44 from bEPG - click to readBut now Greenify is only avaible for android v.4.0+... :( I also have the P990 and I don`t know how to improve my RAM, I installed Clean Master, but it's not enought...
Do you know some better app?
Thanks!

• 2014-03-12 23:26
  • mk1F

> In reply to LG2X-P990 @ 2014-02-06 06:24 from u{Jb - click to readFor low RAM issue, use Greenify app from the market. Will give some respite.

• 2014-02-07 12:44
  • bEPG

this Phone has One Major issue, witch is Lack of RAM , now I am using PA JB roms and now this phone is in max use. try it if u like . but Still don't use FB app it will slow down your phone for sure.

• 2014-02-06 06:24
  • u{Jb

> In reply to jack @ 2014-01-25 03:41 from u0wZ - click to readhi dude..im using this phone for quite long I think..i know ur prob..ur phone slow and so what ever..but mine quite fast after I done rooting and flash other rom which is not the original rom..i am using PA rom..for me the best and reliable..try it..worth it..

• 2014-01-29 05:12
  • IVxK

> In reply to Chhoban @ 2013-10-19 16:28 from LaX9 - click to readI do agree with you. It is the most f***ring slow smart phone in the world. I can't even pick up the call cos its very slow

• 2014-01-25 03:41
  • u0wZ

> In reply to ICS UPDATE! @ 2013-03-10 08:06 from Yder - click to readin my case, it is getting better than previous. you try to update again.

• 2013-12-28 16:30
  • keCf

Using this phone for more than 2 years now.
Only way to get more from this phone is to root it.
I will recommend Nova ICS build for the phone.
Also install suitable launcher for you.
Install swapper to get better speed "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details­?id=org.azasoft.free.swapper"
Buy 3500mah battery for more juice.It comes with cover.
"http://dx.com/p/replacement-3-...-91253&qu­ot;
You can get this battery from your local ebay web.

• 2013-12-19 10:47
  • PSgZ

> In reply to Sandeep @ 2013-12-18 08:26 from tT%X - click to readDownload any file manager.Check all backup folders on phone internal memory or SD card.
Delete photos from there.

• 2013-12-19 10:21
  • PSgZ

Hi I am using phone from long time but from 4 to 5 months when ever I restart the phone all my deleted pictures or videos appers back. How can I resolve this problem.

• 2013-12-18 08:26
  • tT%X
Total of 2725 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 2X.