LG Optimus 3D P920 - user opinions and reviews

7.3

Can I Chang Of Os In My Old Os V2.2

• 2014-01-24 10:44
  • 2S}1

> In reply to Thepeca @ 2014-01-15 04:36 from JKZJ - click to readany link how to update this to ics.. still stuck to g.bread
amd no ota update. tnx

• 2014-01-20 05:27
  • vjsb

> In reply to Thepeca @ 2014-01-15 04:36 from JKZJ - click to readHi, how did you update your phone to ICS ..? Thank

• 2014-01-17 23:44
  • Nvgw

• 2014-01-17 23:39
  • Nvgw

My Lg 3d optomis phone keeps repeating the logo where the balls drop into the atnt long how do I fix this problem

• 2014-01-17 00:49
  • 7GeR

Great, massive phone, with extremely durable glass on the display. There are a few software issues surfacing from time to time with the older firmwares, but the latest official "ICS" update got rid of them all. Really a perfectly smooth phone, what has become one of the best value phones in early 2014. You can pick one brand new up for about only 100Euros, but you get a massive amount of features packed in the device for that money. There is NO phone on the market right now that offers so many features and quality for such a little money. Get one while you can. I'm using it for the 3rd year now, and it's just amazing :)

• 2014-01-15 04:36
  • JKZJ

my lg p920 skype video is not working .

• 2013-12-20 18:08
  • nChe

The complete solution to repair dead boot and unbrick and update & root LG P920 O3D to Android 4.0.4 without any problems with the official Rom ICS{ all fix}full 3D and camera work perfect all the most languages support.

• 2013-12-18 01:19
  • NksA

My LG Optimus 3D P920 one day hanged. when restarted it failed to connect to any mobile network. I thing it has software problem. Since then I have been using it on wifi network only.

• 2013-12-17 15:25
  • fsPp

suh a use less phone i gess,because the 3D option does not work properly so buyer be responsible to the phone

• 2013-12-10 09:24
  • terY

I have a problem with my 3D LG-su760 right now when my battery accidentally drain my on/off or unlock switch not working.Is there any possible way to OPEN or SWITCH ON my cp?please feedback me ASAP.thank you

• 2013-12-03 04:38
  • 6u9r

Superb phone esp the 3d part.. yes battery doesn't last as much as other androids... but abt touch screen sensitivity n camera, got no complains at all they excellent!!!!
Guys its a great phone all together.. ;)

• 2013-12-01 17:01
  • fmRa

My cell phone is locked and i can not unlock it. how can i unlock the phone//???

• 2013-11-25 14:14
  • f0JG

why is it that when i updated my lg optimus 3d to android version 4.o4 , the camera has become inverted?

• 2013-11-16 14:04
  • 9xEx

heyyy everyone, stop cursing about this phone

i have been using it since a year, on official ICS, its amazing, battery easily last 1 day with a good battery saver app, camera is better, flash is brighter, quick response etc

the main feature ie 3D is still mind-blowing, and not available on many phones currently!!

• 2013-11-13 12:02
  • Hx6i

Wow,very nice......

MOBILE I LIKE .

• 2013-10-28 08:23
  • YP6m

Worst phone I have ever used. Bought it 4 days ago and returned it. Camera keeps on freezing, touchscreen is not as responsive as other phones.

• 2013-10-17 01:06
  • 9Lay

very bad phone ,take a minute to open the camera and slow scree touch.......pls dont make this kind of cell.....

• 2013-10-10 07:56
  • syer

Mr. Dmanzi its unfair to just conclude that the phone is not good. yours could be faulty. have been using the phone and its been doing great. try and check it or give it to engineer to check it and try to repair the fault or change it where you bought it from, it could be from the manufacturing process?

• 2013-09-26 12:48
  • fqKu

The worst phone i have ever used in life..the battery drains quickly and i have to charge it more than 3 times a day...can't even update the software version..I will present this as the worst device to any one who would like to throw his cash in a thin air.

• 2013-09-26 02:09
  • fmgi
Total of 1855 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 3D P920.