LG Optimus 3D P920 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.5
7.3

I am truly loving this phone - yes it's quite heavy, bulky etc but I actually like that about it. It's a top of the range Smartphone plus you get 3D and whole host of 'gadget heaven' features - it's a win/win situation for me. I think 3D is the future and it is making it's way into all our lives, whether it's cinema/films/blu rays, TV, entertainment hardware, gaming consoles etc, so why not put it into something like a mobile phone are an essential item in most people's everyday lives? Make's perfect sense to me. Well done LG - a true market leader with this one. Watch the other manufacturers follow. Lee

• 2011-07-23 17:19
  • HK53

The feature is really cool but I think its not ready for the hardware. With 3D and dual Core is great but the battery wont last in a day not a good design from LG.

• 2011-07-23 15:52
  • HxeE

Anybody who knows when this will lauch in Asia Pacific

• 2011-07-23 01:57
  • t7UR

Is there a radio or not? The review states in the "pros"that it does the in the "cons" says out doesn't....

• 2011-07-23 00:16
  • wfyc

does anyone know the refresh rate of the display ?

• 2011-07-22 22:43
  • NTFD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-07-22 16:54 from PWaw - click to readnever know it is 100h a day lol

• 2011-07-22 21:19
  • mxxJ

What could u do with only 100h of standby time. U couldn't even get past a day!!!

• 2011-07-22 16:54
  • PWaw

how much will it be in south africa

• 2011-07-22 15:37
  • freV

Tried it today!, Fantastic phone with cool 3d, fast as hell and nice design.. i just wish that it had Super Amoled Plus like the S2 have..

• 2011-07-22 15:00
  • mhmJ

this fone is wonderfull envet of LG mobile.

• 2011-07-22 14:28
  • fCQ8

> In reply to CHACHI @ 2011-07-21 07:55 from yVgU - click to readits not as good as the samsung s2. wait and there will be better versions coming out.

• 2011-07-22 12:43
  • i5BK

no multitouch? major booooo!

• 2011-07-22 06:37
  • K7bj

i saw this handset in a magazine and it made me so excited. my pants fell off.
I love the shape of it.

• 2011-07-21 07:55
  • yVgU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-07-19 16:16 from 3x$k - click to readGood think that you brought up the problem with this handset (Like freezing and tha battery Life) Because i am really comtemplating which want to buy Samsung GS 2 or this LG but iam decided to take the SAMSUNG GS 2 thank you and i hope you will post another of you observation before i get SGS 2 on Sunday.

• 2011-07-21 01:57
  • t7UR

> In reply to Shmabz @ 2011-07-18 21:59 from S3Fp - click to readyeah, it does, it has a button on the side. and not all features are in 3d either, there's a special menu. they've got them on show in best buys :)

• 2011-07-20 01:50
  • nxq%

I've had the phone 3 days... I've already had to charge it 5 times! Yeah the first day I had a play around on it but not major. This morning for an example I took my phone off charge, sent a couple of texts and made a phone call that lasted less than 10 minutes and the battery went down to 87% it's rubbish, I'm really not happy with the battery life. The 3d is OK. But it's only 3d on certain games, YouTube and the camera. I believe you cannot have a flash while using the 3d camera but can no the normal one. I'm not really happy so gonna take it back and go for either the galaxy s2 or the sensation. The android system is good but you get that no the others anyway. Also I was playing a game and the phone started ringing but froze my screen so I couldn't see who it was and was unable to answer it. As you may be able to tell I'm not happy! It's also very slow....

• 2011-07-19 16:16
  • 3x$k

Yes.. it has hard key to convert 2D to 3D. Great design & great phone by LG.. Keep it Up..

• 2011-07-19 16:05
  • Iaxm

do you have the option to toggle or turn off the 3d like in the 3DS?

• 2011-07-18 21:59
  • S3Fp

can someone tell me about the battery life? which one is better? this one or htc sensation?

• 2011-07-18 17:53
  • vGMg

> In reply to annygstar @ 2011-07-17 20:05 from HDNV - click to readIt supports video calls, just like Facetime, but 3G network is required to do so.

• 2011-07-18 16:23
  • wMHH
Total of 1844 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 3D P920.