LG Optimus 4G LTE P935 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.5
7.1

I got this phone about a month ago and it was blazing fast but now, it's just being as slow as my old ipod touch 2nd gen. I've play games like blood and glory but it tends to freeze every 30 seconds. Seem like the gpu is not enough for 720p because the same game works fine on my friend's Iphone 4. On top of that the phone has become slow even when it comes to typing. As i'm typing right now, the letters come out 1-2 seconds after I've pressed it and I've close all the apps that were running. I thinking about selling it to either buy a nexus 4 or an Iphone 5 because as my first experience with ICS and a one year-old superphone, I'm dissapointed. And also, LTE has never worked with my phone while my sim is LTE and it works in an Iphone 5.

• 2012-12-28 19:30
  • IBLR

great phone, since i started using it there is no problem.

• 2012-12-19 16:24
  • N9Nx

this is a great phone. since i started using it i have had no problems.

• 2012-12-19 16:06
  • N9Nx

I've had this phone about 6 months now. Right from day one I wasn't very happy with it. It freezes, a lot. 4-5 times most days and I'll have to pull the battery. Tends to freeze mostly if I open the calendar and occasionally as I'm trying to type a text or email.

As mentioned before, battery life isn't great. I dropped it from waist height a few weeks ago and the screen shattered... vs my old HTC which was indestructible.

Also occasionally refuses to send or receive messages. Sometimes I'll get a message 3 hours after it was sent, or my friends will experience a similar delay with a text I've sent.

Pros: it does take great pictures. Excellent speaker for those who dislike ear phones

• 2012-12-14 07:13
  • kW}n

Great phone. Obviously all androids battery consumption is awful but other than that its great. Can take some outstanding pictures as well.

• 2012-12-13 02:11
  • 86v{

to minimize battery consumption avoid using to much application

• 2012-12-05 22:02
  • t7X0

I think that LG should stick to making fridges my phone has a very poor camera when I take a picture the flash goes off before the shutter result the kids have their eyes closed, about every 2 weeks my phone quits receiving calls as a indicator shows no service easy fix just remove the battery re-install and your good to go, often times when I try to answer I get call declined, by far the worst cel Iv'e owned 2 more years of this crap.

• 2012-12-04 22:49
  • TcXF

Great phone, on my my first one's, it's battery life was poor, and required charging every day. I got it replaced and now i only have to charge every second night, sometimes every third.

To save battery life follow these tips:
Juice defender helps
turning GPS, data, wifi, bluetooth...etc. off helps
lowering brightness helps (i keep mine at 0% if i know i will be inside, and 10-20% if i go outside and i can see my screen fine)

this phone can also be rooted quite easily, which makes it all the better.

• 2012-11-11 16:44
  • q}QV

can u get 3g video call with that phone?

• 2012-11-06 03:21
  • XjfQ

I just had the mobile for 3 days. Its the best but just like any other smart phones the battery life is just poor but I think it still depends on how you use the phone. If you're playing or using the internet definitely the battery life won't stay long. if you're just texting and calling, the battery can live longer. Just for a tip, try decreasing the "brightness" of your mobile to prolong its battery life! :)

• 2012-11-03 10:12
  • t7J8

Just got the phone but like everyone els the battery life sucks other then that its a great phone love it

• 2012-10-23 20:32
  • N%x8

Had this phone fr about a year !!! Love it !!! Its solid like a rock ! Dropped it endless times and still no cracks or wear marks....since update to ICS its like a new phone !!!! with lte speeds and hd all the time !!! You cannot go wrong !!!! Love it !!! And yes batery goes fast but i bought a back up on ebay and thats more than good enough!

• 2012-10-20 21:43
  • 86u}

Phone is pretty awesome, now running ICS! The only problem I have with it is the battery life.

• 2012-10-13 19:03
  • 7C7V

> In reply to james @ 2012-09-11 09:40 from HHHH - click to readChange your APN settings.

• 2012-09-27 21:01
  • 86uT

I have 4g lte Ąπϑ is showing question mark on sim so i don't no what problem the is?

• 2012-09-11 09:40
  • HHHH

• 2012-09-11 09:29
  • HHHH

> In reply to Cubata @ 2012-08-29 21:24 from q}@% - click to readi just updated my softaware with the lg tool because the OTA doesnt work... so far it looks great, and i would highly recommend it

• 2012-09-08 00:03
  • jnP{

> In reply to Manu @ 2012-08-10 05:16 from 86t% - click to readActual ram is around 780MB

• 2012-08-30 20:26
  • jnW%

> In reply to Cubata @ 2012-08-29 21:24 from q}@% - click to readI just did the same thing as you and yess I have one problem in the graphics

• 2012-08-30 20:24
  • jnW%

Im using an unlocked version of this phone (Bell) on Rogers, and want to upgrade to ICS. Has anyone else done this and run into any problems after the update?

• 2012-08-29 21:24
  • q}@%
Total of 127 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 4G LTE P935.