LG Optimus 4X HD P880 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.8
7.6

Can anyone make a cwm backup of latest v20c update and upload and post links? My phone always shows "reorganizing internal processes". I tried to flash the phone with the latest update but it always stuck at 10%.. tried 3 different computers and cables.. please somebody help me..

• 2014-12-18 16:16
  • 7wD4

I finally finished with this phone after 2 years of torture, it was awful, now I have my dream phone, the 6.4" Sony Xperia Z Ultra and I am so happy now.

• 2014-12-15 11:39
  • MJSt

Can some one give my flash to 4.4.2 kit kat test link please
and are this phone work beter whit 4.4.2 or it si beter whit 4.1.2 JB?

• 2014-12-08 20:57
  • 3PFy

> In reply to PCU @ 2014-12-05 02:58 from vpcp - click to readits near impossible to brick your Phone while rooting at long as you dont touch the bootloader.

you can Always recover the Phone so you can only softbrick it or create bootloops and so on but full bricking is impossible.

• 2014-12-06 18:20
  • iJg@

> In reply to Archazey @ 2014-11-10 17:16 from 0Ub% - click to readYes, there is a possibility that you could brick your phone by rooting it but only if you fail to follow the proper procedure. You can check some guides of how to properly root your phone in the xda-developers website.

• 2014-12-05 02:58
  • vpcp

For anyone having issues with random short reboots (not full reboots that make you fill in password again) i think i found the cause.
For the past 9 days i have bin running the Phone without a lockscreen and i havent had a single reboot.

So either try to run your Phone without the lockscreen security or if yopu dont trust your coworkers,friends and family download a alternative lockscreen from the play store and see if that fixes your problem.

ive not seen a single reboot since i just disabled it.

• 2014-11-28 16:26
  • iJg@

> In reply to pqrsal @ 2014-11-25 14:09 from xH9w - click to readFirst you should use Google Now Launcher . I use it too .
If you want a new one ,, I suggest you to go for Moto G 2nd Gen (2014) It's the best alternative phone for the 4X

• 2014-11-27 11:54
  • fk7W

whoa, i barely knew that, thanks man, oh, any advice about how to fix it? it bugs me whenever i try callin my friends.
and, im planning to buy a new phone, maybe anyone here cud give any input? *sorry for the bad english tho :)

• 2014-11-25 14:09
  • xH9w

It's not bad at all,when you buy a new one at only 200$
#in_Egypt

• 2014-11-21 15:31
  • Nts8

"reorganizing internal processes" means the radio process has crashed. This usually happens when the internal modem of your phone is stuck and the CP (communication processor) watcher is restarting the modem. The modem in the phone may suffer from a hardware bug on some revisions when data transfer and voice data are happening at the same time. The workaround is to switch the network to 2G and it won't have this problem. Even if you use custom firmware you would have this problem - just that you won't see the "reorganizing internal processes" message, instead you just see the signal's gone and regains it after a while.

• 2014-11-20 04:42
  • bJKW

For best exp on my phone when i use LS 4.4.4 rom with mourtas kernel .. search in google mourta lg p880 modaco .. the first result is the right site .. go there and read all post and thread ..

• 2014-11-16 03:25
  • 7XmJ

> In reply to Archazey @ 2014-11-10 17:16 from 0Ub% - click to readYes, it can explode like c4 in counter strike

• 2014-11-15 21:05
  • 3s4{

> In reply to PCU @ 2014-10-13 10:39 from vpcp - click to readDid you find any problems in rooting the phone?Can I break it?My phone lags really hard when i'm using browser or making updates.I haven't rooted my phone until now because of the fear of breaking it.
It shouldn't lag so hard ,it's a good phone,maybe the UI implemented by LG it's sucking all the power,or maybe is something hidden ...

• 2014-11-10 17:16
  • 0Ub%

it was 1 months ago when LG Germany told me on the phone, that they have no solution for the 'reorganizing internal prozesses'-issue, MAYBE in the end of this year. I returned the phone 3 weeks ago and am now waiting for my new 4X.....

• 2014-11-09 18:13
  • p14n

good root android 4.4.2. can samolan to give my link whit this flash for this phone thanks

• 2014-10-31 15:28
  • 6XT$

To everyone having "REORGANIZING INTERNAL PROCESSES" error, lg Germany has released an update v20C, flash it and see if its fixed.. here is the download link http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/.../V20C_00.kdz

• 2014-10-26 07:24
  • bJ2q

Dont buy it. Me and my friend had same and its awful. Everything started with problams with calling, reorganizations of internainternal proceses and then the sensor for calling stopted working and so on and one.

• 2014-10-22 21:41
  • L2sR

> In reply to PCU @ 2014-10-13 10:47 from vpcp - click to readIts work really, after installed those programs , started to run better... because really i got and I am really upset of this phone it was running very slow, so I never had Iphones etc, galaxy etc but this phone works worst than other phones which were cheapest, now i feel better because after those programs is running better.. but i still complaining myself why always is over 600 MHZ my ram , overload????? I have the original Custom ROOM

• 2014-10-17 14:03
  • a46d

using the phone in Germany since 7 months. I got an issue called ,reorganizing internal processes, after 3 months. I wanna make a call or semeone wanna call me so the connection totally brakes down the screen goes black and the lovely message above appears. That happens more often by the time. I returned the phone to shops customer care twice allready (thanks God, no root yet and still warranty). on first return the service changed the motherboard and made an update, second time the ,customer care center, could not detect any problem, but I HAVE A PROBLEM making phone calls with that device, my friend has the same problem...After gcalling LG Germany, they told me that they have NO Solution. im hoping that I can return it soon and buy myself a phone which can call... Dont know if this problem only appears in Germany....

• 2014-10-14 17:52
  • Jxk%

> In reply to Nasos @ 2014-09-17 13:53 from phFB - click to readI am not a fan of CM. I don't like its looks and your phone will look out of this world. Though I rooted my phone, I left it on stock rom, installed a custom kernel to max the CPU at 1.7Ghz. To eliminate the lag, I've installed apps from Gejos enterprise, installed Lagfix, installed Xbooster, installed Greenify and installed Battery Calibration.

And voila! Everything runs smooth!

• 2014-10-13 10:47
  • vpcp
Total of 3640 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 4X HD P880.