LG Optimus 4X HD P880 - user opinions and reviews

It's not bad at all,when you buy a new one at only 200$
#in_Egypt

• 2014-11-21 15:31
  • Nts8

"reorganizing internal processes" means the radio process has crashed. This usually happens when the internal modem of your phone is stuck and the CP (communication processor) watcher is restarting the modem. The modem in the phone may suffer from a hardware bug on some revisions when data transfer and voice data are happening at the same time. The workaround is to switch the network to 2G and it won't have this problem. Even if you use custom firmware you would have this problem - just that you won't see the "reorganizing internal processes" message, instead you just see the signal's gone and regains it after a while.

• 2014-11-20 04:42
  • bJKW

For best exp on my phone when i use LS 4.4.4 rom with mourtas kernel .. search in google mourta lg p880 modaco .. the first result is the right site .. go there and read all post and thread ..

• 2014-11-16 03:25
  • 7XmJ

> In reply to Archazey @ 2014-11-10 17:16 from 0Ub% - click to readYes, it can explode like c4 in counter strike

• 2014-11-15 21:05
  • 3s4{

> In reply to PCU @ 2014-10-13 10:39 from vpcp - click to readDid you find any problems in rooting the phone?Can I break it?My phone lags really hard when i'm using browser or making updates.I haven't rooted my phone until now because of the fear of breaking it.
It shouldn't lag so hard ,it's a good phone,maybe the UI implemented by LG it's sucking all the power,or maybe is something hidden ...

• 2014-11-10 17:16
  • 0Ub%

it was 1 months ago when LG Germany told me on the phone, that they have no solution for the 'reorganizing internal prozesses'-issue, MAYBE in the end of this year. I returned the phone 3 weeks ago and am now waiting for my new 4X.....

• 2014-11-09 18:13
  • p14n

good root android 4.4.2. can samolan to give my link whit this flash for this phone thanks

• 2014-10-31 15:28
  • 6XT$

To everyone having "REORGANIZING INTERNAL PROCESSES" error, lg Germany has released an update v20C, flash it and see if its fixed.. here is the download link http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/.../V20C_00.kdz

• 2014-10-26 07:24
  • bJ2q

Dont buy it. Me and my friend had same and its awful. Everything started with problams with calling, reorganizations of internainternal proceses and then the sensor for calling stopted working and so on and one.

• 2014-10-22 21:41
  • L2sR

> In reply to PCU @ 2014-10-13 10:47 from vpcp - click to readIts work really, after installed those programs , started to run better... because really i got and I am really upset of this phone it was running very slow, so I never had Iphones etc, galaxy etc but this phone works worst than other phones which were cheapest, now i feel better because after those programs is running better.. but i still complaining myself why always is over 600 MHZ my ram , overload????? I have the original Custom ROOM

• 2014-10-17 14:03
  • a46d

using the phone in Germany since 7 months. I got an issue called ,reorganizing internal processes, after 3 months. I wanna make a call or semeone wanna call me so the connection totally brakes down the screen goes black and the lovely message above appears. That happens more often by the time. I returned the phone to shops customer care twice allready (thanks God, no root yet and still warranty). on first return the service changed the motherboard and made an update, second time the ,customer care center, could not detect any problem, but I HAVE A PROBLEM making phone calls with that device, my friend has the same problem...After gcalling LG Germany, they told me that they have NO Solution. im hoping that I can return it soon and buy myself a phone which can call... Dont know if this problem only appears in Germany....

• 2014-10-14 17:52
  • Jxk%

> In reply to Nasos @ 2014-09-17 13:53 from phFB - click to readI am not a fan of CM. I don't like its looks and your phone will look out of this world. Though I rooted my phone, I left it on stock rom, installed a custom kernel to max the CPU at 1.7Ghz. To eliminate the lag, I've installed apps from Gejos enterprise, installed Lagfix, installed Xbooster, installed Greenify and installed Battery Calibration.

And voila! Everything runs smooth!

• 2014-10-13 10:47
  • vpcp

> In reply to ollie @ 2014-10-04 23:39 from 3cmA - click to readRoot your phone. Install apps from Gejos enterprise. Install Lagfix, Greenify, XBooster and Battery Calibration. It will run smooth.

• 2014-10-13 10:39
  • vpcp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-10 13:07 from pWTk - click to readAre you using custom kernel on custom rom? May I ask what rom are you using? I'm on custom kernel on stock rom.

• 2014-10-13 10:35
  • vpcp

> In reply to Jay @ 2014-10-08 06:44 from GxUK - click to read4.
No major bugs, stable performance and batterylife.
With custom kernel, I get 19k on antutu.

• 2014-10-10 13:07
  • pWTk

why this mobile phone didn't have any software updates ?
the only software was 4.1.2 and that from almost 1 Years ago and till now there is no any software updates ??

• 2014-10-08 13:43
  • Nk4K

Kindly post your Cyanogenmod 11 review with our LG Optimus 4X HD (P880)

1. Good
2. Bad
3. Better
4. Very Good
5. Awesome
6. Poor

• 2014-10-08 06:44
  • GxUK

> In reply to Ankit @ 2014-06-22 14:52 from 7qGt - click to readi have injustice gods among us on my 4x and it lags sometimes so hord that i would throw my phone out...idk if it is so on other 4x phones but it sucks :(

• 2014-10-04 23:39
  • 3cmA

With android 4.1 vera bad experience. But since i put the cm11 nightly, the Best phone ever.

• 2014-09-30 01:16
  • L9n4

> In reply to Sara @ 2014-09-25 16:46 from MA%p - click to readWell I am trying my phone now after I have uninstalled some applications and now its better than before. I found out that the application called "Muslim Pro" was freezing my phone totally. My phone is still under test till now. It operated 70 continuous hours till now with no problems at all. You can uninstall all the applications and install only your required applications like facebook, whatsapp etc... and try your phone after that. Then, you can install applications one by one to know if there is a specific application that freezes your phone. The only issue I have is that the facebook sometimes exits suddenly (but this is facebook app issue because before the latest upgrade it was better than that).

Hope this helps.

• 2014-09-27 09:03
  • fkYP
Total of 3633 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 4X HD P880.