LG Optimus 4X HD P880 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.7
7.6

pls anyone tell me if there is a lyrics showing on the music application like iPhone and galaxy S3?

• 2012-10-11 14:34
  • v0qT

> In reply to saumya @ 2012-10-11 11:32 from rKIG - click to readeverything on this phone are great..believe me.

• 2012-10-11 12:41

looking, 2 buy one

just one confusion
plz tell hw is the music quality in headphone and on speaker?

plz

thanks in adv. :)

• 2012-10-11 11:32
  • rKIG

i just finished my update of 4x from v10c to v10e and when i run the antutu benchmark, the score is unbelivable..12475..
lg is good..

• 2012-10-11 10:38
  • v0qT

> In reply to deltabravo29 @ 2012-10-11 08:02 from 6%a$ - click to readas of now im updating my 4x..

• 2012-10-11 08:06
  • v0qT

> In reply to [deleted post]Yes i got too, any idea what is log change for this new firmware?

• 2012-10-11 08:02
  • 6%a$

new update here in the philippines.. v10e..
LG is so good......

• 2012-10-11 06:58
  • v0qT

why is everyone so upset? If you dont want jellybean dont download it.I want jb. And. Will get a phone whith it, if Lg will not upgrade my 4x then goodbuy lg and hello samsung or google phone.I have seen jb. In action and know what it does. When i buy expensive phone i want everything new including software

• 2012-10-11 04:34
  • 95cQ

> In reply to krassi @ 2012-10-10 15:34 from nuNt - click to readHere in UK no one buys LG they dont give updates and have shoddy firmwares..I will never buy an LG til they improve thats why sales are poor not even in the charts..Folk here in uk dont even ask for LG its off the radar..My first LG was U8630 flip fone on uk Three network in 2004 but it had bugs and never really fixed.

IF LG brought out 16 core,2 GB RAM behenoth tomorrow i still would not trust them to get it working.

• 2012-10-11 02:27
  • nE0R

Can anyone tell me about this phone , is it good ? please answer me.

• 2012-10-11 02:19
  • fkNn

> In reply to RT @ 2012-10-10 20:08 from 7tLf - click to readphones dont have a cpu or chipset.

they have whats called a SOC (system on chip) which is basicly a cpu, gpu and some other components like lte support.

and this phone has the tegra 3

• 2012-10-11 01:15
  • iJe8

and chrome browser is added by default

• 2012-10-11 01:01
  • Hkqj

in 10e update a new cheez function added in camera and fixed auto focus issue.

• 2012-10-11 00:50
  • Hkqj

hiii fellas......can any tell me what is chipset and what is cpu ....what is difference btwn them...plz let me know abt that reply me

• 2012-10-10 20:08
  • 7tLf

> In reply to krassi @ 2012-10-10 15:34 from nuNt - click to readWho cares about JB? If it comes on this device, great, if it isn't it won't matter because this phone won't be better with JB, I assure you.

• 2012-10-10 16:32
  • 0Us%

Hi there,
Malaysia jus got 10e firmware update..
Check it out guys..
Btw,wat were fixed in this firmware update?
Can someone highlight on the fixed issues in 10e?
I was expecting 10f,but eventually 10e arrive..
So anyone out there crying of no update,pls shut up..
Let lg prove it 2 u..
For anyone interested on this phone,jus go ahead and buy it..
Seeing is believing..
So see it for yourself..

• 2012-10-10 15:58
  • ibs$

> In reply to pino @ 2012-10-10 01:07 from iJe8 - click to readWhen I buy flagship like 4x I.m spending lot of money and. I can,t update the hardware but I certanly want to have the newest software on that expensive phone and lg is not do
Doing enything not even telling if there will bee a jelly bean update.the. 4x is good phone but I wont recomment it becourse of that maybie google phones are the best deal.
Or s3 if they stay on that track of update quick

• 2012-10-10 15:34
  • nuNt

I've owned this phone for a week now and it is just AWESOME!

I won't compare this to any of the other phones out there as most of you are already aware as to the stackings.

Of all the quad core phones currently released, MY opinion is that this is simply the best - great price (the best), great hardware, excellent design and decent battery life. So far LG has shown commitment to software support by releasing updates and fixes to sort out minor bugs (video camera focusing and others) and also to introduce little new ones like saying the word 'cheese' to take a picture (among others).

This is an opinion from an actual owner and not a raving fanboy.

It is all in the name... OPTIMUS

Well done LG :)

• 2012-10-10 14:28
  • qi$%

> In reply to Nishu @ 2012-10-10 05:12 from bCgi - click to read4X has better build quality, the same battery in terms of hours of usage, 200$ cheaper...

• 2012-10-10 13:27
  • 0Us%

actually it have a nice spesification for the price, and i would love to buy it, but its lg and they just totaly dont care their customer, my optimus hub is proven fact, now i want high end phone and actualy i will just buy this phone but its lg and my heart tell me that i will make a mistake, gonna buy motorola razr maxx, cause im gamer and battery life is what i count, but this phone have amazing spesification but its....
just lg product you know.

• 2012-10-10 12:49
  • 95Ks
Total of 3540 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 4X HD P880.