LG Optimus 4X HD P880 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.7
7.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-09 00:47 from P%E9 - click to readPlease gsm arena remove this blasphemous Anonymity.
try to smear lg's name, make them famous.
I don't think this is your first attempt to slam this nice phone anonymous.
I've seen you here some weeks ago, with your self agrandised comments. You bought s3, one x, 4x, ip5, lumia920? Do u do phone trade? or do i say you don't ve somethin reasonable to do with your time than mumbo-jumbo. i'm sure i reminded you to go get what ever you like. It's a big world.
Seriously, you need to get a life. What do you gain in telling blatant untruth.
Look how you occupied a whole page with with grammatical blunder, no single clear point.
Looks like it's time to report some people.
This is lg's page. Guys am i talking sense?

• 2012-10-09 11:22
  • fuN1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-09 00:47 from P%E9 - click to readYou said a lot of crap, and didn't even say why the 4X isn't good...nice try sammy! Iphone and WP are rubbish compared to Android. If you have that much money to spend, you shouldn't have bought the 4X, because you rich guys don't know how these gadgets work, only buy them based on their reputation. 4X is a great phone, which has a better screen than One X and especially than the S3, with its oversaturated screen which looks very unnatural. The battery lasts almost a day for the 4X and the S3. Needless to say that the LG is 200$ cheaper and with better build quality. Sticks and stones may brake my bones...

• 2012-10-09 01:42
  • 0UsW

> In reply to freak4u @ 2012-10-08 17:50 from Hkqn - click to readI'm using the same phone right now (P880 in white). Used to be using the HTC One X since May, then purchase the SGS3 to use for one of my other phone number. My wife like the GS3, so she took it to replace her iPhone 4S. Then I purchased the P880 out of curiosity - was having the thought to try another quad core phone...and that's the mistake I made, because I should have got a GS3 instead!

I've all 3 of the quad core phone with me, so I can tell which is best (at least in my own opinion as a real user). I do not care what people or manufacturer have to say or claim how good their screens are or how good resolution or whatever, as my own eyes will not lie to me!

My brother is also using the HTC One X, and at first (few months back) he said that the AMOLED color on the GS3 screen looked fake (too vibrant & blueish), but after his wife brought the GS3 and using it for a while, my brother even changed his mind and told me the other day that the GS3 screen is best compare to his HTC One X screen! So I guess this proof that I'm not wrong!?

Anyway, if I have the choice to choose again, I'll go for the GS3 (particularly the AMOLED screen), the HTC One X is nice too, but the UI, although is nice, those "links" are confusing. Also the One X took the longest time to fully charge. One good feature I must mention about the HTC - after you forwarded your number & which to cancel it, all you need is to wipe down the "curtain" from the top, and just press the "X" to disable. It is stupid in the P880, every time you want to forward to the same number, you must re-enter the number (no record!), and when you want to disable the forward function, you have to go to setting and do the whole process, which is kind of dumb!

I'm not a Samsung fans...used to hate Samsung products!

Glad that you enjoy your P880, but I'm selling it for the HTC 8X or Nokia 920. Maybe I'll just replace it with my new iPhone 5 when it arrive (had the black one but scratched, so I've sold it & ordered the white one).

• 2012-10-09 00:47
  • P%E9

LG has 6 phones in top 10 daily popularity. Life's Good at last!

• 2012-10-08 21:37
  • 0UsW

> In reply to javk @ 2012-10-08 14:23 from whCZ - click to readofficially not.

but you can use it

• 2012-10-08 19:23
  • J9mH

The phone just costs 27000 while the sgs3 costs 35000... I can get an optimus and a PSP at that price ! seriously , Samsung!!

• 2012-10-08 18:26
  • t}FU

• 2012-10-08 18:25
  • t}FU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-08 17:22 from P%E9 - click to readits screen is better than htc one x & sg3, never lags and nice UI and a good quad core beast. BTW why will I sell my phone, if I am completely satisfied with it???

• 2012-10-08 17:50
  • Hkqn

The worst quad core phone out there ... do not have to trust me, just try out the phone for yourself before you put out your hard earn money. Do not purchase without trying the phone thoroughly for yourself, or best to try the other high end handsets to make comparison before making decision.

One advantage of this phone over the HTC One X or SGS3 is the charging time - much shorter compare to the other 2 handsets. Although the selling price is lower compare to the One X or SGS3, but the resale value is terrible ... you will end up losing more money compare to the HTC One X or GS3!

• 2012-10-08 17:22
  • P%E9

> In reply to eFiJy @ 2012-10-08 15:13 from 0UsW - click to readbest phone till now after g note & it supports 64gb :)

• 2012-10-08 16:46
  • Hkqn

> In reply to Alif Sang Fakir @ 2012-10-08 07:40 from vfxa - click to readits a high end phone joker.

• 2012-10-08 16:18
  • iJe8

> In reply to javk @ 2012-10-08 14:23 from whCZ - click to readOf course it supports 64 GB...gsmarena didn't bother to modify this.

• 2012-10-08 15:13
  • 0UsW

Some says it support 64 gb sd ,,but gsmarena says up to 32gb ..Does it really support 64 gb?

• 2012-10-08 14:23
  • whCZ

> In reply to Alif Sang Fakir @ 2012-10-08 07:40 from vfxa - click to readIt is a high end phone...

• 2012-10-08 10:14
  • 0UsW

if you don't like the 4x then sell it already and buy another phone then post your hate's there! STAY AWAY FROM OUR 4x if you don't like this phone! a certified 4x owner \,,/_ _\,,/

• 2012-10-08 09:06
  • sxrq

> In reply to suny @ 2012-10-08 05:06 from Irh$ - click to readYeah right! If you don't like it, just tell it to the marines...hater. All people say that this phone is just amazing, and you come and say it's rubbish. Where's the truth in that sammy boy?

• 2012-10-08 08:28

Best MidRanger..!

• 2012-10-08 07:40
  • vfxa

lg the first dual core phone

• 2012-10-08 07:32
  • sxr2

damn phone does not work while on the phone and navigation. whatever issue may be with software the phone just shuts off. i had this happen to me 10 times already. i don't know what version i am supposed to run but can't tell you that his is normal. in fact, this is one the worst thing that bothers me. i use my phone for navigation more than music or pictures. what is a damn fix? i am running Vc in the USA. help me genius.

• 2012-10-08 05:06
  • Irh$

it is a very good phone i like it.

• 2012-10-08 04:47
  • 2Zd{
Total of 3653 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 4X HD P880.