LG Optimus 4X HD P880 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.7
7.6

at least one of you smart guys should answer my question. i think people are too caught up in posting stuff that really does not matter. this is and should be a forum to disscuss about one particular phone that is LGO 4x P880. other devices have their own page. go on there and love em or bash em but least answer the questions with your experience about the particular device.

honestly, tired of the so called "expers" that talk high level sxxt that i can careless. rooting and custom roms. screw that go on xda if you want the high level stuff. i want low tech solution on this forum.

if you can't do that get off the forum and go on xda.

• 2012-09-28 16:56
  • kfjk

pino & jeck, does this phone need rooting and superuser permission to use a custom launcher such as GO Launcher or MIUI Launcher or etc ?

• 2012-09-28 14:52
  • PA8c

> In reply to confused @ 2012-09-28 00:46 from m1PL - click to readhehe no but i wouldnt mind the payment for it :)

just do a lot of research on electronics.

• 2012-09-28 14:30
  • iJe8

any one with phone shutting down while talking and navigation? Please let me know what the fix is. my phone shut down 5 times today while on the phone and using navigation. its very annoying.

• 2012-09-28 01:46
  • Irh$

> In reply to pino @ 2012-09-27 15:00 from iJe8 - click to readAre u LG salesman !
U know lots about this device ^^

• 2012-09-28 00:46
  • m1PL

How strong or solid does this phone feels in hand and will it endure some occasional falls, thinking of buying this phone please help me

• 2012-09-27 19:43
  • U{BP

How strong or solid does this phone feels in hand and will endure some occasional falls, thinking of buying this phone please help me

• 2012-09-27 19:43
  • U{BP

> In reply to jeck @ 2012-09-26 08:15 from sxr3 - click to readHow do you compare speaker and audio quality to Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• 2012-09-27 15:23
  • K7gN

> In reply to Ton @ 2012-09-27 09:46 from ubgx - click to readSame here byt im into Xperia V because i saw in the review to the audio quality is disappointing i have n5800 xm im very satisfied with the audio quality

• 2012-09-27 15:21
  • K7gN

> In reply to Let @ 2012-09-26 14:21 from PA8c - click to readyes but you have to load the rom manualy trough the pc data cable.

• 2012-09-27 15:00
  • iJe8

> In reply to jeck @ 2012-09-27 08:48 from sxr3 - click to readAre you an apple funboy or what? What's with that "i"?

• 2012-09-27 12:26
  • 0UsV

> In reply to jeck @ 2012-09-27 08:45 from sxr3 - click to readNokia Lumia 920 with lots of interesting features, or may consider the Lumia 820 too. Those two HTC Windows 8 phones looks tempting too. Well, there's always a lot of new phones coming to the market, and I do not need to rush into buying another phone, as I'm quite happy with my GS3 at the moment.

Will be buying the Galaxy Note 2 for my wife to replace her Note 1. Theoretically, this is a better phone then my GS3, but too big for me to carry around! Anyway, I'm waiting for my iPhone 5 to arrive in 2 weeks time (ordered it to see if I'll hate it as much as my iPhone 4 for well over 2 years ago - I hate those Apple restrictions, not the phone!).

• 2012-09-27 11:57
  • TCsD

I really like this phone since the time it was announced but the Xperia Acro S is holding me from buying this coz its nice to hear a waterproof phone having good specs. :) But specs-wise O4X is really better.

• 2012-09-27 09:46
  • ubgx

> In reply to Let @ 2012-09-26 14:21 from PA8c - click to readwell iDon't know about that cause iOnly update my 4x once . . .

• 2012-09-27 08:48
  • sxr3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-26 10:30 from TCXw - click to readgood thing your selling it . . . good for you ;). . . so what would be your next phone rather than what you so called rubbish phone??

• 2012-09-27 08:45
  • sxr3

> In reply to jeck @ 2012-09-26 08:21 from sxr3 - click to readi agree i am good hehe.
and and inless i have a multi personality disorder i dont know about i am not jack ;)
i was busy past 2 days playing wow to reach lvl 90 fast so didnt even take time to cook let alone check websites.

• 2012-09-27 05:24
  • iJe8

for my fellow userof 4x..

• 2012-09-27 04:01
  • v0qT

jeck, if i update the firmware, can i update it again and again ? If i update it into the latest firmware, can i update it into other firmware (before the latest) ?

• 2012-09-26 14:21
  • PA8c

Do not buy this rubbish phone...

The touch screen is very annoying - not responsive or sometimes no response at all!!!...especially notice when I do handwriting of SMS, it gives no response, then it may suddenly show up something after a second; which was not what I want to write. I think there is a delay in response due to the software or hardware!???????!!

The speaker phone is not that loud, acceptable when watching video, but definitely not top quality. HTC One X speaker is louder and produce much clearer sound.

No objection to anyone who like this phone. As for myself, I'll getting rid of it (selling it because I'm fed up with using it for the past 10 days!).

• 2012-09-26 10:30
  • TCXw

but pino is good \,,/_ _\,,/

• 2012-09-26 08:21
  • sxr3
Total of 3543 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 4X HD P880.