LG Optimus 4X HD P880 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.7
7.6

I bought this phone 2013, never failed me. Great response time between apps, good camera according to price and it fell like 50 times from different heights and survived a lot of water. Luckily Im still using it now, to write this opinion whilst bring high on weed and sippin rum. Anyway, this phone never failed, I recommend this shit to everyone. Truth is, Gandalf has been using the same phone in the times of Sylmarion, created by the dark necromacer. Peace!

• 2015-03-06 22:40
  • 313r

I havd this phone from the beggining 2013 ice cream sandwhish
I want to upgrad it geallybean
How?
Answere me pls

• 2015-03-05 11:34
  • aX86

> In reply to Amr7 @ 2015-02-13 14:19 from fk7E - click to readyou bought a 2012 Phone and expect it to compete with a 2014 Phone while phones have a average lifespan of 9 months?

btw there is nothing wrong with the Phone at app mine still runs great even tho i replaced the touchscreen with a fake one after it went flying.

maby you should post what you think is wrong with it so we can point out what your doing wrong or if your expecting unrealistic things rather then just bash a perfectly fine Phone.

• 2015-02-13 22:03
  • iJg@

After about 4 months of using , I've installed CyanoGenMOD 11 on my P880 after just two weeks from buying it .
But I finally realized that the problem isn't the Stock ROM , the problem is the phone itself .
It's awful , antique and has a lot of problems .
I hate my phone , I will sell it at any price so I can buy a new Chinese phone .
They are cheap and have a lot of advantages .
Lets say for example the great One+ .

• 2015-02-13 14:19
  • fk7E

> In reply to marinian @ 2015-02-08 13:09 from 0UYi - click to readwith FolderMount [ROOT] app you can move anything you like in sd card

• 2015-02-09 14:13
  • 3drj

> In reply to welly @ 2014-09-01 18:18 from NqX} - click to readwhat have you found out about moving aplications to the sd card? is there a solution? I can hardly wait for your response. write to me on my email please.

• 2015-02-08 13:19
  • 0UYi

Is there anyone who knows how you can move aplications/or install them directly on the sd card on LGp880? what is that I can do to release the ram on it?

• 2015-02-08 13:09
  • 0UYi

> In reply to neda @ 2015-02-07 19:57 from 3qR6 - click to readmeanwhile i have this Phone almost 3 years and is still flawless as when it was new. never hangs never reboots never lags and that with 2 cores disabled 4.0 android and remaining 2 cores at 650 mhz.

i once more blame all the terribly crap apps people install and still expect there Phone to work.
its like installing viruses and mallware on windows and still expecting a functional pc.

its not the phones fault the Phone was simply the best of its generation.
newer genrations are way better sure but you cant compare it with that its just a old Phone now but still flawless.

• 2015-02-08 01:36
  • iJg@

> In reply to mas39 @ 2014-12-15 11:39 from MJSt - click to readI still live in everyday agony with this phone, so many times did reset everything and starting all over, work ok for about 1 month, and same problem again and again. so sloooow, freezing all the time, eating my nervs...problem is i lost my job, and till i gat new i cant afford new mobile phone, but the same day i do, this one will be thrown directly into wall :D

• 2015-02-07 19:57
  • 3qR6

> In reply to Sandyman007 @ 2015-01-24 13:21 from utVY - click to readi went to a other Phone a few months ago but my lg is still used for some apps and what you say is wrong and most likely caused by something else loke a bas data hogging app like facebook apps.

my Phone has over 18 days standby with wifi on (no sim) so wifi is definitly not a power hogger unless you have bad apps on the Phone.

my advice as with EVERY Phone is root it and use greenify.

• 2015-02-02 20:06
  • iJg@

Works fine. Screen refreshes more frequently than normal. At times the RAM is hogged and it tends to hang. Battery backup is extremely poor when the WiFI or data is turned on. But Stand-By is incredible and can withstand the whole night without losing out on charge. No UPDATES is a big drawback.

• 2015-01-24 13:21
  • utVY

Hi,dear friends.Though I don't have much information about LG products because of limited propagation HERE but I know that this high mid range LG is one of the few lg good qualityHD smartphones!In my opinion with reference to GSMarea specification,comments,reviews,views,now I can say that the design,features,performance of this high mid range P880 lg and others default apps,cameras,wife and browser with respect to time of its production are acceptable and satisfactory even todays!I wish somehow I had more information about LG products and its audio story!!!?Possible!?Nevertheless I wish LG productions make people happy and satisfied as the sign of goodwill!Thanks gsm factwriting for my using its precious factual information.Justice Rights.

• 2015-01-22 08:40
  • auM0

> In reply to jinxx @ 2014-12-18 16:16 from 7wD4 - click to readI have a same problem with p880 about sorting internl process, just switch network mode from 3g to 2g, now it works perfectly, only internet is slow,max 13-14 kB/s.

• 2015-01-21 09:34
  • gFva

> In reply to Amr7 @ 2014-12-30 18:30 from fkhc - click to readNO WIFI. i use internet on pc.

• 2015-01-06 07:42
  • uum8

> In reply to jinxx @ 2014-12-18 16:16 from 7wD4 - click to readdo you use wifi update , or by computer ?

• 2014-12-30 18:30
  • fkhc

Can anyone make a cwm backup of latest v20c update and upload and post links? My phone always shows "reorganizing internal processes". I tried to flash the phone with the latest update but it always stuck at 10%.. tried 3 different computers and cables.. please somebody help me..

• 2014-12-18 16:16
  • 7wD4

I finally finished with this phone after 2 years of torture, it was awful, now I have my dream phone, the 6.4" Sony Xperia Z Ultra and I am so happy now.

• 2014-12-15 11:39
  • MJSt

Can some one give my flash to 4.4.2 kit kat test link please
and are this phone work beter whit 4.4.2 or it si beter whit 4.1.2 JB?

• 2014-12-08 20:57
  • 3PFy

> In reply to PCU @ 2014-12-05 02:58 from vpcp - click to readits near impossible to brick your Phone while rooting at long as you dont touch the bootloader.

you can Always recover the Phone so you can only softbrick it or create bootloops and so on but full bricking is impossible.

• 2014-12-06 18:20
  • iJg@

> In reply to Archazey @ 2014-11-10 17:16 from 0Ub% - click to readYes, there is a possibility that you could brick your phone by rooting it but only if you fail to follow the proper procedure. You can check some guides of how to properly root your phone in the xda-developers website.

• 2014-12-05 02:58
  • vpcp
Total of 3675 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 4X HD P880.