LG Optimus 4X HD P880 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.7
7.6

> In reply to 4X hd user @ 2013-05-01 15:05 from vGjL - click to readstrange maby you let it sleep to deep :P
i cant think of anything that miht cause this because phones dont really have capacitators or anything i believe.

after some googling i get even more confised because this also happens on some iphones and blackberrys which obviously dont run android.

did you by any chance limit background apps in dev settings?
it might be that starting the phone after a while might cause android to kill the launcher for some reason making it have to redraw and that takes a second.

would you mind going to apps then middle tab and tell me what apps are currently active (where lg keyboard is) so i can check a theory i have.
also if you have the weatjer app activated let me know if you have it on autosync or manual sync.

anyway if you use the build in backup app you shouldnt lose any setting app contact or appdata.

• 2013-05-02 13:46

Heeey my friends I am too confused About This Mob and Galaxy s3
I Wanna to Buy one of them ... Wht's ur Contest for me guys ? :(
Thx In Advance

• 2013-05-02 01:04
  • fvEt

> In reply to pino @ 2013-05-01 12:09 from iJe8 - click to readThnx my friend.i'm gonna do it to
day,

• 2013-05-02 00:00
  • nx7g

My best phone ever. With the tweaks even Need for Speed Most Wanted works and I use A Awesome CM10.1 So gaming is BEAST never want other phone.

• 2013-05-01 23:34
  • pphx

> In reply to pino @ 2013-05-01 12:08 from iJe8 - click to readIm not using any custom apps... the problem arises when i use it after long time... then succesive use there is no problem... is factort reset only option... what r d data will i loss

• 2013-05-01 15:05
  • vGjL

> In reply to wakwak @ 2013-04-29 11:11 from 0CkK - click to readits hard to nderstand your question but ill try anyway.
if you meen that when you turn on the phone it doesnt see the sim (only emergency calls) either the sim is bad or not inserted correctly.
be aware that nothing stops you from inserting the sim the wrong way with this phone so check and double check.
also some networks take a while to connect.
im on dutch KPN shite network and it takes my phone about 2 min to connect to the network for some reason.

• 2013-05-01 12:12
  • iJe8

> In reply to rafisam @ 2013-05-01 00:37 from nx7f - click to readinstall the lg drivers and pc suite on your pc attatch the phone and update trough that
4.1 will not show up on OTA updates (in the phone itself).

• 2013-05-01 12:09
  • iJe8

> In reply to 4X HD User @ 2013-04-30 10:10 from MHx0 - click to readdo you have a custom launcher or a app that modify's the interface in any other way ?
if so that might be the problem.
if not have you tried making a backup using the buildin app and doing a factory reset?

• 2013-05-01 12:08
  • iJe8

> In reply to hunny chaudhary @ 2013-04-30 09:04 from Khwb - click to readsay your charger gives out 1200 mah which is the case with our factory charger.
the cable has some resistance which makes the efficient charing speed be about 1000 to 1050 mah.
now when you use the phone the phone has peaks of usage of 575 mah this means the phone is charging at that time with arround 500 mah (as the rest is directly used by the phone) and arround 500 mah is considered a slow charge.
so thats what could be the cause of it showing slow charge :)
on android 4.03 its not showing that but it is actualy also charging slower when using the phone as half the power is used :)

• 2013-05-01 12:07
  • iJe8

> In reply to fkh @ 2013-04-29 19:59 from 0kGe - click to readbattery is fine... i get the same idle time as my brother with a single core experia phone thats known to be verry power efficient.
if your phone is not then check your apps theck your wifi signal and check your 3g signal as the ploblem lays with those things 99.99% of the time the other 1% is a faulty battery which is verry unlikely.

• 2013-05-01 12:04
  • iJe8

> In reply to pino @ 2013-04-29 02:11 from iJe8 - click to readmy phone still shows you are using latest version in current os version.
i am still using ics.
i bought it from korea.
is lg providing official update to korea?

• 2013-05-01 10:08
  • sUww

I am a current holder of an LG optimus 4X HD, and i have to say my experience with it has been smooth-sailing for these past few months. I love watching videos on my 4X with its large screen and vibrant colours. However, its battery also drains very fast when i do so, hence, i usually watch videos while charging my phone.
I enjoy playing games on a smooth interface that rarely lags when i open and close many apps at once.
Interestingly, i find that it does not consume as much battery when i blast music with my phone on standby mode. It is more battery draining for it wifi to be switched on at standby mode.
I would invest in a portable charger if you are a heavy user like me.
Overall, I think this phone is totally worth the buck. :)

• 2013-05-01 07:49
  • PFQB

after update to jb the phone is amazing and battery last for along time for advice update over pc it is better than update over the phone :)

• 2013-05-01 02:06
  • T0uk

Please tell me if there is the latest update fore this phone,coz when i check with my phone it alays shows u hv the latest version,bt my one is ics still.

• 2013-05-01 00:37
  • nx7f

Power button doesnt seem to work on first time... every time have to press two three times to wake screen... dont know its update or hardware problem

• 2013-04-30 10:10
  • MHx0

hello friends i noticed that while charging when i use my 4x hd it shows slow charging but when its charging in ideal its charge normaly what is that...and with normal use my phone battry drained verry fast even not get one day with normal use..soo help me and suggest me how can i resolve that prob....???

• 2013-04-30 09:04
  • Khwb

ba!!!!ttery isn t as they said 16 h and drained!!!!!!!!

• 2013-04-29 19:59
  • 0kGe

> In reply to pino @ 2013-04-26 13:06 from iJe8 - click to readThank you pino..
The resolution you gave works.. :)

• 2013-04-29 11:42
  • vpcv

How could i open my mobile...everytime i on..then the emergency call appears...i cannot open it...even when i change my sim card...thnx in advanced..

• 2013-04-29 11:11
  • 0CkK

> In reply to pino @ 2013-04-28 15:56 from iJe8 - click to readjust noticed i forgot to add the link i was talking about so here it is :)

• 2013-04-29 02:11
  • iJe8
Total of 3599 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus 4X HD P880.